Green's Plumbing Co

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2010

6520 Platt Ave #522

West Hills, CA 91307

License #620306 10% off for all Angie's List Customers...

11/07/2017

Albert K.

Very expertly and professionally done in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Repair external high pressure line and install repair kits on a KWC kitchen faucet.

11/01/2017

Michele H.

Brian did great quality work. He gave us a complete explanation of all the work he did. We highly recommend Green’s Plumbing Co. for your plumbing needs. The price included a $20 discount for being an Angie’s List Member.

Description of Work
Lots of Plumbing Work Done *Replace and Install New Pressure Relief Valve *Replace and Install Thermal Expansion Tank on Water Heater *Replace and Install New Kitchen Faucet *Rebuild Shower Valves in Two Bathrooms

03/20/2017

Scott P.

Excellent job

Description of Work
Repaired sink

02/13/2017

Barbara M.

Brian is fantastic as always. It was educational. My previous plumber had retired since I last had this done. I have been using Green's Plumbing with much success for other jobs, so I called them for this too. I got a full education on where my drain pipes go and what size and what they need. They cost a little more for a rooter but by the time he did two different clean out locations, checked my kitchen sink and listened to all my other plumbing inquiries, it was a bargain. Plus I had a coupon. Plus I know I would be calling them for any problems, so now we all know what we're dealing with. Can't rate them highly enough.

Description of Work
I needed my annual main line clean out done prior to a group of adults coming to stay and use my four bathrooms for a week.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/10/2016

Harriet M.

Ed and his assistant did excellent work. Everything went very smoothly. They came on time, were very efficient, neat, professional, friendly, and Ed gave us a discount (we are seniors and members of Angie's List). In additon, Ed even patched up a few places in the drywall for us. Ed explained everything we needed to know about the hot water heater. We will definitely use Green's Plumbing again when needed.

Description of Work
Green's Plumbing removed our 13 year old gas hot water heater and replaced it with a new gas hot water heater. The hot water heater had started leaking. Ed was able to provide us with a recommendation for brand and type of water heater that was best for our needs. He also provided us with an approximate cost for redoing a bathroom shower.

Category plumbing

Thanks again for your great review, we really appreciate it.

04/11/2016

Barbara M.

I called in the morning and they came early in the afternoon. Very responsive!! There was water coming up through the grout in our bathroom floor. We had already changed the toilet ring since that was closest to the leak. Brian came and found the leak right away. It was behind the shower wall caused by a hole in the valve that adjusts the water temperature. When we went into my closet behind the shower, it was all wet and just starting to mold. He cut a small square out of the dry(wet)wall and did the repair - replacing the old plastic part with a new brass one. He kept the fix as reasonable as possible by reusing older parts until we can replace the whole thing at a future time. He sprayed bleach and water into the wet areas and suggested I set up a fan to dry. I was truly impressed with his knowledge and efficiency. He was also very gracious and polite. This is our second time to use this company and we are SO glad we found them!!

Description of Work
Found the source of the leak in my bathroom (Water temperature valve for shower) and fixed it.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review.

06/30/2015

Jean W.

04/02/2015

Simon L.

We had septic smell in our guest bathroom and adjacent bedroom. Smell would get stronger on hotter days. A few months ago, i had one of the highest rated plumbers in the SFV come to diagnose the problem and i will not name that company. They used a camera thru my cleanout and they told me everything looked ok and they proposed using some sort of smoke bomb to further diagnose the problem. I said no to the smoke and they charged me nearly $500 for 1.5 hours worth of camera work. Won't be using the other company anymore. We suspected the people whom remodelled our bathroom might've accidentally drilled into a vent pipe that rises towards the ceiling. I wasn't home during the fix and my wife was busy tending to the baby, but this is my understanding how things went. Brian from Green's Plumbing climbed into attic and used his camera to try to find any problems. Next, he poked some small holes in my drywall near the vent pipe and used his camera again. I'm guessing he found the problem. So, he cut a nice square out of my drywall and the vent pipe was broken. 20-30 minutes later pipe was fixed with new piece. Think he spent a total of approx 2 hours and only charged $335 which i felt was very reasonable. I will definitely use these guys again and i was recommended to them by my neighbor whom used them for the past 20+ years.

Description of Work
Septic smell/gas was seeping in our bathroom and adjacent bathroom. Once problem was diagnosed, fixed within 30 minutes and cleaned up after himself.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

04/14/2014

Kerry G.

My water heater finally went bad (Started Leaking) Sunday night, Monday Morning. It was way overdue to be replaced. The first person my neighbor recommended was already booked, but they recommended Greens, So around 11:30 AM I called Green's Plumbing. He said between 2-4 in the afternoon. Arrived around 2:30 with the new water heater. The two got done and were gone before 4 o' clock. Fast Service. No Mess. If you want someone to get in, get in done, get out, this is your crew. - My only regret is I forgot to ask for my 10% off for being Angie's List Customer!

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

01/23/2014

Carol M.

although it was a small job for him he spent the time to explain the whole situation to me and the possibility of future problems with no pressure.

Description of Work
Fixed an overflowing toilet

03/18/2013

Barbara W.

I called him for a quote on doing a copper repipe for my house -- a big job -- and he said he could do it, but that would be far more expensive than using a repipe specialist. He recommended two outfits. Ed Green is a true professional, and I wouldn't use any other plumber if he could do the job.

Description of Work
Ed fixed my backed up sink, two shower heads and a toilet problem. No problems with any of them since then.

01/23/2013

Gary K.

Prices and proposals are very clear. The quality of the work has always been great.

Description of Work
Have used this firm a number of different times. Great on scheduling and attention to work detail.

08/18/2011

Irene C.

Everything was fine ane the shower head is great. Oh and no mess

Description of Work
Ed put in a new shower head.Also checked for leaks.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

02/04/2011

Paul M.

Edward was prompt, knowledgeable, and efficient. We had reduced water flow into the bathtub. Edward very quickly cleared the restriction; he went about the task as if he had done it a hundred times before. He had the neccessory tools in his bag, he left the area clean, and his price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
A restriction in the bathtub plumbing was cleared.

09/28/2010

harley T.

He is very honest and doesn't try to sell you things you don't need. He goes for the most cost efficient solution.

Description of Work
I had a water hammer problem and he recognized it quickly and fixed it.

Alpha Structural, Inc.

Alpha Structural, Inc. has over 400 years of combined technical experience in Foundation and Hillside Repair. All of our experience is hard-core and down-in-the-trenches – not managed from behind a computer. Our in-house engineers and technicians are among the most experienced in all of Southern California. Alpha Structural, Inc. is the ONLY company in the Los Angeles area licensed to ENGINEER and BUILD any type of repair project. That means that you'll work with us through the whole project, not unknown sub-contractors that you didn't hire and cannot control or predict. Alpha Structural, Inc. a licensed, bonded and insured contractor (license # 663409). We are licensed with the following classifications: A (General Engineering Contractor). B (General Building Contractor). C-8 (Concrete). HIC (Home Improvement Contractor). CALL US NOW FOR AN INSPECTION OR ESTIMATE! (323)258-5482.

Eco Grizzly

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

Offers by Eco Grizzly on Angi
    Ortiz Specialty Sewers

Ortiz specialty sewers is a plumbing company. We have the experience and dedication! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or text to schedule a free estimate today! we serve all of Los Angeles County

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

We Offer a Full Range of Plumbing Services: Drain and Sewer Cleaning and Repairs, Sewer Cleanout Installation, Mainline Rooter Service, Trenchless Sewer Pipe Replacement , Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Replacement, Flush Water Heaters, Toilet Repair/Rebuild or Replacement, Garbage Disposal Replacement, Video Inspection and Location, Water Pressure Regulators, Earthquake Gas Seismic Shutoffs, and More...