Cavalier Builders Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

6520 Platt Ave Ste 732

West Hills, CA 91307

Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email. Financing available....

03/14/2022

Theresa G.

I've done my fair share of remodels and renovations and have worked with a variety of contractors and sub contractors. Cavalier was by far the best I have worked with thus far. They were on time, under budget and provided impeccable service. They showed up every day, full crew and were responsive to every communication I sent. Now when have you ever experienced that?!?!? HIGHLY recommend.

Description of Work
Flooring, kitchen, bathroom, lighting, exterior and interior paint.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/07/2021

Samantha C.

recently had Sharon with Cavalier Builder complete my earthquake retrofit, electrical panel upgrade and laundry room. This is my third time working with him and I had another great experience. I’m the kind of person who likes concise and informative reviews so I would recommend Cavalier builders to anyone for three main reasons: Communication, Expertise and Flexibility. Firstly, if you have ever had any work done you know how important quick communication is. I’m a mom of a toddler and I don’t have a lot of free time. Sharon is always so quick to respond and communicates through text, which is perfect for me. Sends quick updates, videos, and in person he is very helpful. I had him come quote me and he gave his opinion on what he thought needed to be done to get my house ready to sell. Sharon even told me what he thought I didn’t need to do, not many contractors would do that. He talks you through every step and his contracts are very detailed so you know exactly what to expect. Sharon and his team have a lot of expertise and are all very professional, this is the third time working with him and everyone has always come exactly on time, been super courteous, finished the project on time and left my house as clean as it was before. Finally, one of my main reasons I continue to work with Cavalier builders is their flexibility. It is a large business but everyone acts like a family. The benefit is that you can get a job done quickly and on time but they will also take on little jobs that are hard to get other big companies to do. I had a roof leak once and contacted a large roofing company, they said they were booked four weeks out, I contacted Sharon and I had it done one week later. I had an old wall heater that was broken and I wanted to remove it. I contacted a large heating and cooling company and they said they wouldnt do it. After three jobs I even recognize faces behind masks and worked with Eddie, Felix, and Sammi a few times. This is so important to know because if you work with someone who has long term employees it says that the work is good and the results are consistent and that the contractor is someone you want to work with.

Description of Work
earthquake retro fit, bathroom, roof, electrial panel, laundry, plumbing

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters

02/24/2021

Leah V.

Wow, where do I even begin. David and his crew are amazing, he went above and beyond our expectations and we can't thank him enough. We needed to quickly convert our garage with attached bonus room to a 2 bedroom ADU for a friend in need during the pandemic and David made sure to do everything in his power to get her and her son moved in quickly under very difficult circumstances with the city being shut down. We can't believe it's the same area, and quite honestly, it's nicer than our house! During the process, David truly became like family to us and we are so grateful for everything he did. If I could give more stars I would

Description of Work
ADU conversion

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,marble & granite,stucco,house painters,interior painters,doors

08/02/2020

KRISTIN J.

I had an excellent experience with David and his team. I have worked with many contractors in my life, from building large homes to small remodels and I can confidently recommend them as a top-notch company. They are skilled, honest and a pleasure to deal with. Integrity and reliability are what you will experience. They are dependable and stand by their work, any problems will be remedied promptly. They are fairly priced and always stand by their estimates. I look forward to using them again and consider them my "go-to" company for everything.

Description of Work
Various household jobs from flooring repair to electrical

Category home builders

05/12/2020

Bernard A.

They did a very good job, meticulous work, detail oriented and very responsive

Description of Work
They remodel my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

04/25/2020

Eileen L.

The craftsmanship of Cavalier/ David Moshe’s team was very impressive. All of the flooring in my two-story condominium was replaced with hardwood laminate. The work on all of the stairs, risers and landing showed great attention to detail. The old baseboard was removed throughout, and replaced with tall detailed baseboards, creating a custom finished look. Equal attention was paid to refinishing all of the ceilings, re-grouting and caulking all of the baths and kitchen tile, and to painting the old stained kitchen cabinets a fresh white. All of the crew were provided with “covid-19 masks”; the job was finished in the time frame given with no cost overruns. And, most remarkable of all, emails and texts to David during the job were returned within one hour!

Description of Work
Flooring, ceilings, painting

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,garage builders,interior painters

11/14/2019

Eric O.

We just completed a remodel of three bathrooms and a kitchen with Cavalier Builders. This work took about 2.5 months. The timeline and the cost were right in line with the estimate Sharon gave us at the beginning of the process. We highly recommend them. First, they are very professional, coming on time, coming every day, consistently respectful of our needs, as we lived in our home during this process. We saw the same guys every day and we felt very comfortable working with them. They are friendly, helpful, and they went above and beyond for us. Second, Sharon is amazingly responsive and willing to answer all our questions and concerns promptly and and thoroughly. A process like this is bound to create questions and concerns. Sharon was always available and consistently provided helpful guidance and explanations. Also, he provided some guidance on a few of our aesthetic choices that were better than our choices and made the rooms more like what we were looking for than the would have if we were left on our own. Third, Cavalier's workmanship is top notch. Everything was done how it should be and done in ways that will last. Finally, in a big job like this there are bound to be some hiccups. Sharon was always willing to address them and fix them promptly. We knew that, in the end, the job would be done right. And, it was.

Description of Work
we remodeled a kitchen and three bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

11/11/2019

Lea E.

They did a beautiful work, no complaints, the company worked with you, they listen to your concern and very accessible.

Description of Work
They did an exterior painting job.

Category house painters

06/18/2019

JEFF C.

I highly recommend Cavalier Builders, Inc. They just remodeled our kitchen while we remained living in our house. Cavalier’s crew removed the wall between the dining room and kitchen, took the floor down to the floor boards, re-arranged all the utilities/appliances, replaced/resized the window, installed a tankless water heater, installed new lighting, brought everything up to code, pulled all the permits and so much more. We now have a brand-new kitchen, pantry and dining room. David’s crew always showed up on time, were professional, and always left our home neat and livable. He always returned my messages quickly and always answered any questions we had during the construction process. Cavalier Builders finished the entire job on schedule without any problems or concerns. The best part was how nice David was along with his entire crew. I will definitely use them the next time we need this kind of work done.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/02/2019

Susan K.

Wow! I am so impressed with Cavalier Builders and Sharon Moshe! From the minute he came to scope out my potential bathroom remodel, I was impressed with Sharon’s knowledge and professionalism! He answered all my questions thoroughly and clearly. When it came time to start the job, Sharon and his team were on time and ready to work. If I had a question, I would usually send a text and receive an answer within ten minutes(usually sooner). Eddie, Felix and Marcello continued to work their magic working quickly and efficiently. They covered my floors to keep the dust to a minimum and cleaned up after themselves each day. There was never a mess to stumble over. Sharon kept an eye on the progress and brought the project in sooner than I expected and on budget. There were no added expenses or surprises. Cavalier builders did a great job! I have a fabulous bathroom and would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends. Be sure to give them the chance to show you what they can do. You won’t be sorry! Thanks Sharon!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating Inc.

Air Force Air Conditioning and Heating has 20+ yrs of experience in all aspects of Heating, Air Conditioning and ventilation. Specializing in high efficiency systems and residential repairs and system change outs. We carry many awards and certificates of a high level of customer satisfaction through the years. Call anytime day or night and we will be there for you. -- Additional phone number (818)835-5783

kodiak construction

Kodiak Construction offers the finest quality craftsmanship of Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete, Broom Finish Concrete, Pavers, Retaining Walls, Foundations, Concrete Stairs, Steps and Drainage. For the last 25+ years we are the #1 Concrete Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area and now proudly serving LA County. With our experience and passion for concrete, we guarantee your satisfaction, on your new curbside appeal project.

R Rasmussen Concrete

Thank you for your interest in R Rasmussen Concrete! We are a locally owned and operated business with 4 employees and I am present on all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction. We never use Sub Contractors and our costs are determined by the job. We offer no travel fee or additional fees for after-hour services. We believe in commitment and customer satisfaction for all services and would love to hear from you today. Please call or click for an estimate!

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard

Construction for residential. kitchen & bathroom remodeling, additions, and general remodeling.