1-800-GOT-JUNK

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2008

6520 Platt Ave # 650

West Hills, CA 91307

18 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail. ...

09/18/2016

Katheleen D.

Fantastic! Jonathan, Craig, James and Jose from the LA Metro division were prompt, courteous and efficient. I didn't have to lift a finger. They did all the work. Will definitely hire them again and recommend them to my friends. They packed up 2 truckloads of trash.

Description of Work
Clean out an entire home full of 40 years of junk.

01/02/2015

Barbara Lou W.

They were outside of my service area, and did their best to find another provider that was in my area, but were unable to.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this provider.

12/16/2014

Melissa R.

I wasnt able to use the deal because I am out of their service area. They responded within the time limit given.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for junk hauling and removal.

Category hauling services

Hi [removed member name], We are truly sorry for not being able to serve you, however we are bound by our franchise agreement not to cross over to areas we are not authorized to service. Have a great holiday season and perhaps if things change in the future you would consider us for your clean out services.

12/08/2014

Matthew P.

The company employee looked at the debris I wanted moved and told me off a laminated piece of paper that it would cost at least $350.00. I divided the refuse in 1/2 and had the City of Pasadena remove it, no charge.

Description of Work
Did not hire.

Category hauling services

Hi [removed member name], Sorry about your experience, however, we do not service your area so we assume it was another franchisee's territory and we have no control on their pricing and policy.

10/26/2014

Simone B.

Arrived on time. Very professional, fast and cleaned up after. Just a little pricy.

Description of Work
Removed household trash from side of our house

08/28/2014

SHARON A.

I called on Thursday and was able to schedule for Sunday between 1:00 and 3:00. I received a call on Sunday morning to see if they could come a little earlier. I said, yes. Dan and Andrew arrived on time, they were clean and very professional. They were very careful to not damage any walls, furniture, light fixtures, the wood banister and the hardwood floors. The entire process, including payment took about 50 minutes. I was very happy with the services provided. I would hire 1-800-Got-Junk? (Dan and Andrew) again and I would refer them to others.

Description of Work
Removal of King Size Mattress, Box Springs and Frame, and Treadmill from second story of single family residence.

07/18/2014

Katherine A.

They were nice and patient and they did an outstanding job!

Description of Work
I had tried to organize as much as I could so I could get my cars in the garage and they hauled all of my junk away.

03/29/2014

Pamela S.

Awesome, so far have used 3 times and using again shortly. Take anything except hazardous, even sweep up when done. Highly recommended.

03/05/2014

Susan R.

Arrived early. Were polite and efficient

Description of Work
Hauled away unwanted items

09/23/2013

Pamela B.

It was great! They arrived on time, quickly called to confirm after I scheduled on their website, and did a fantastic job. Furthermore, they offered me discounts for being a first-time customer and for scheduling online. I also appreciated that they were very careful to avoid damaging anything while they removed the items from the house. Something else that I liked was that they they provided me with literature on their company, explained how they operate, and even provided me with a receipt of the items that they donated on my behalf.

Description of Work
They hauled away some furniture that I no longer needed.

09/17/2013

Bonnie R.

I have used this service many times. They are awesome. They are professional and reliable. The items that can be donated or recycled, they do so. They clean up after themselves. Love this service!

Description of Work
Post move junk removal

09/03/2013

Daniel M.

The crew was good - professional and on-time. They cleaned up. It was all great. The problem was the pricing - way expensive for a small truckload of debris.

Description of Work
Remove carpet and old varnished wood from renovation project.

05/15/2013

Frances I.

I was very impressed with this particular team that came to give me an estimate. They arrived exactly on time, made a fair and reasonable assessment of what I had to have taken away and did not pressure me in ANY way to move forward that day with their services. They were dressed in the company's uniforms and driving a company truck, so I was confident they were really employees of the company. The truck was clean, as were the employees' uniforms. I asked for the pricing they gave me to be in writing so I could think about it and make a decision later. They gave it to me without question. I felt the team that came to my home acted professionally and even though I did not use their services, I would be inclined to use them in the future, should I need that kind of service.

Description of Work
Got Junk team members came to my home to give an estimate on hauling away boxes and washer/dryer in the garage.

11/14/2012

judith H.

Prompt and professional from initial call to clean up

Description of Work
Picked up wet hay bales

10/11/2012

JoAnn V.

Excellent, prompt and courteous service. Would recommend them!!

Description of Work
Removal of disassembled trampoline, boxes and various items.

Category garbage collection

08/25/2012

KAREN L.

Being stuck in a situation where I had to get rid of the stuff in my parent's house, it was en efficient method if you are out of steam and tired of doing everything yourself.

Description of Work
They did not show up for the first appointment. Actually, they called and said they were running late. Then they called again and said they were running late and I was not able to stay. The second time they showed up on time, but it cost $650 to fill up the truck, which seemed pretty high.

08/07/2012

CAROLYN B R.

I booked them online.They were supposed to be at my house between 3-5pm. They were supposed to call when they were 15-30 minutes from arriving.At 4:30pm when they still hadn't come or called, I called the company. They said that they would send the truck right away. I asked how far away they were and was told 1.5 hours. So, I rescheduled for the next day. That window was 10:30-12:30pm. They called at 10:40 to say that they were about an hour away. They finally arrived at close to 12:30pm. Their truck was full so there wasn't enough room to pick up my debris. Plus, they were unable to give me an estimate (as was promised), and I was unwilling to have them load what they could and then tell me the cost. So, I told them, "no thanks" and hired a local with a truck to haul the debris away. The drivers were nice and professional, but did not provide the services advertised. I would not recommend them

Description of Work
none

07/28/2012

Nancy Q.

I needed to have a large pile of used lumber and other trash removed from the driveway along with a old style 60" television set, an old chair, large chest of drawers and an assortment of other items in the garage. I called was able schedule a pick-up on the following Saturday. The company confirmed the date and time by email and I received a reminder call on Friday. Two men arrived on time Saturday morning and looked at what I needed to have removed. They gave me a quote on the spot which I accepted. It took them about two and a half hours to get everything loaded up. I wasn't sure two men would be able to manage the television set, but they knew what they were doing and seemed to have no trouble with it. They swept the driveway and cleaned up and swept the garage before they left. I was very pleased with the job and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away used lumber, trash, a very large television and other items.

02/02/2012

Dee Dee O.

I am extremely satisfied with my experience with 1 800 GOT JUNK. The company is very reputable. The workers are very friendly. They were dressed nicely. The workers even help picked stuff up in the house.They were incredibly helpful. The price was exactly what they quoted me. They did not deter from it. They were quick to answer questions and arrived on time. I called them Sunday and that afternoon they were at my home. I have used them several times and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have used 1 800 GOT JUNK for hauling needs.

11/22/2011

William K.

I would stick to the designated time and not think that they "may" be in the area. Be ready as they will call to confirm the time at least twice.

Description of Work
I purchases an Angies Deal for a flat rate. Made the appointment for 11/21/11 but when I spoke to Dave, he said they might be in the area 11/19. I had an old BBQ Grill, a metal frame from an old gazebo, frames from old sliding closet doors, etc. etc.... When I stacked all the goodies in the driveway for the possible pickup on 11/19 - local scavengers took all the metal (should have thought of that earlier!!). In any case - Dave was a no show on the 11/19. On the scheduled time 11/21, prompt, and even a call ahead to confirm time, the truck shows up to haul the remaining 3 or 4 small items. So I would rate Got Junk high for professionalism, promptness and communication. I would definitly use them again.

11/07/2011

Craig T.

Very professional. Kind of pricey, but the service was excellent.

Description of Work
Hauling away old junk.

09/24/2011

Mindy D.

They got rid of just about everything. They did a really wonderful job.

Description of Work
I used 1 800 Got Junk for hauling garbage.

08/17/2011

Kai-Lan F.

She quoted me $180. I paid $150.

Description of Work
I had a broken chair, 3 bins of junk.

08/16/2011

Marie H.

Very easy experience from the phone call to the pick-up.

Description of Work
I had a number of items -- old patio chairs, broken down boxes, etc -- that I need to have hauled away. They came, gave me and estimate, and then took everything. They said they donate any items that might be usable and throw away the rest. They were courteous on the phone and in person, it was a very easy and comfortable experience.

07/02/2011

Don C.

It was simple to schedule the pickup and to estimate the cost through the website. They called about 15 minutes before the two-hour window that I had scheduled it and gave a more precise time estimate within the window. Two people showed up as scheduled with two trucks. They checked out the items when they arrived and estimated the price, which was similar to the estimate from the website. They were friendly, professional, and quick. I was able to pay by credit card when they finished. The price might be a little high for the time and effort involved, but I knew that going in from the website. The whole experience was simple and painless. They performed exactly as they promised.

Description of Work
They picked up and disposed of three large pieces of old furniture.

Haulin' Junk

Good Neighbors Moving Company

At Good Neighbors Moving, in Los Angeles, CA we value our customer's possessions. That is why we guarantee our services, so you can rest easy knowing your personal items are in the hands of professionals. Our moving company offers extremely affordable rates on our expedient moving and packing services. The easiest way to move in LA County. Moving so many families and businesses every year has prepared us for meeting virtually any moving challenge.

Offers by Good Neighbors Moving Company on Angi
    Roadway Moving

Roadway Moving is Angi’s Certified for one reason: we do everything possible to deliver the best customer experience in the moving industry. That means no surprises on price. Always on time (OK, 99.4% on time.) Clear communication before, during, and after your move. We only use Roadway movers, trucks, equipment, and employees. We do NOT use carriers or third parties. Roadway’s other services include packing, unpacking, full-service storage, and commercial moving. And of course, we offer contactless moving and the latest COVID safety protocols. We service the East Coast and West Coast areas with headquarters in NYC, Philly, Miami, and LA. So, whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving your home or business, Roadway is a nicer way to move. It’s no wonder we receive Angi’s Super Service Award annually.

Satisfaction

Loading, Sorting, Cleanup & Disposal - Household Junk, Electronic Waste Collection & Recycling.

Hazardous Material Pick Up