1-800-GOT-JUNK

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2008

18 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail. ...

Go Junk Free America

Go Junk Free America

WE ARE THE HIGHEST RATED SERVICE IN SOUTHERN CA! WE HAVE WON 8 SUPER SERVICE AWARDS IN A ROW FROM ANGIES LIST! WE GUARANTEE THE LOWEST PRICES AND WE WILL BEAT ANY LICENSED AND INSURED QUOTE! WE ARE FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED. BEWARE OF OTHER COMPANIES ON ANGIES LIST THAT DON'T CARRY WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE. WE HAVID COVID 19 PROTOCOLS IN PLACE. WE ARE AMERICA'S GREENEST JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE! 75% OF OUR FLEET ARE HYBRID TRUCKS! WE RECYCLE OR REUSE OVER 80% OF THE ITEMS WE REMOVE. NO OTHER COMPANY EVEN COMES CLOSE! WE ARE SERVICING NEARLY ALL OF SOUTHERN CA AND WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS.

09/18/2016

Fantastic! Jonathan, Craig, James and Jose from the LA Metro division were prompt, courteous and efficient. I didn't have to lift a finger. They did all the work. Will definitely hire them again and recommend them to my friends. They packed up 2 truckloads of trash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out an entire home full of 40 years of junk.

01/02/2015

They were outside of my service area, and did their best to find another provider that was in my area, but were unable to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from this provider.

12/16/2014

I wasnt able to use the deal  because I am out of their service area. They responded within the time limit given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for junk hauling and removal.

CATEGORY hauling services

Hi [removed member name], We are truly sorry for not being able to serve you, however we are bound by our franchise agreement not to cross over to areas we are not authorized to service. Have a great holiday season and perhaps if things change in the future you would consider us for your clean out services.

12/08/2014

The company employee looked at the debris I wanted moved and told me off a laminated piece of paper that it would cost at least $350.00. I divided the refuse in 1/2 and had the City of Pasadena remove it, no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not hire.

CATEGORY hauling services

Hi [removed member name], Sorry about your experience, however, we do not service your area so we assume it was another franchisee's territory and we have no control on their pricing and policy.

10/26/2014

Arrived on time.  Very professional, fast and cleaned up after.  Just a little pricy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed household trash from side of our house

CATEGORY hauling services

Loading, Sorting, Cleanup & Disposal - Household Junk, Electronic Waste Collection & Recycling.

Hazardous Material Pick Up