Nature's Tree Service

California: Contractors
03/31/2022

715 N Hyacinth Ave

West Covina, CA 91791

We specialize in safe tree removal and trimming along with a full range of additional services to enhance and beautify your property. Commercial & residential, our team of professionals can create healthy appealing foliage that can be enjoyed for years....

tree service (5)woodworking (2)deck cleaning (2)lawn & landscaping (2)hardscaping (1)house painting (1)plumbers (1)masonry (1)irrigation system (1)lawn care (1)decks & porches (1)

06/25/2020

It went good, it took about 2 hrs and 45 min. The only thing is they were an hour late. Overall they did a great job. I would recommend Nature’s Tree Service but suggest they be on time to job.

Description of Work
60 ft pine tree removal, palm and lemon tree trim

Category tree service,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

02/07/2019

This would be my second time using their service, Excellent job!! Great crew, very professional with the right equipment I would definitely recommend them. • Reasonable prices Great job!! Thanks again Tom C

Description of Work
3 tree stumps removal, 1 complete tree removal & 2 large tree trimmings

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

04/11/2018

They are very professional, punctual and Reliable!

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

03/24/2018

Nature's Tree did top notch work.

Description of Work
Trim large oak in front of my home

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

04/27/2014

They did a great, professional job in all cases - and just as important: they were polite, friendly and stuck to their quote (it didn't magically require additional funds in the middle of the project!). We are so pleased with their and quot;familyand quot; business (from son to father and others) that we have used them a half a dozen times since 2004. Plus, they cleaned up very well. Just be sure ...

Description of Work
Asking for the price is a bit unfair, because "tree service" can cover so many different things. We have had topping off and thinning of some of our cypress and other trees ($500), to as many as 4 huge pine trees removed, including having the stump and roots ground out ($1800), to everything in-between.

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2010

01/31/2013

I think the price was a special price for the year. They told me they do business on the basis of their word. However some of the things were not done. They said when they finished painting, they were going to wash all my windows and they didn't do that. Overall I was pleased with what they did. They also did masonry work, carpentry and plumbing.

Description of Work
I used Shades of Nature to clean up my brush and prune multiple trees. They ended up doing a block wall and repairing my deck and fixing my sprinklers. They provided other services as we saw what needed to be done. They also do our routine yard work so they come every couple of weeks.

Category decks,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,masonry,plumbing,tree service,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/11/2013

06/16/2006

David arrived on time with a surprisingly large crew and performed the work very quickly. The cleanup was excellent. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed one tree about 8 inches diameter, 15 feet high, with stump grinding. Light trimming of a larger tree. They also cut the long grass in the back part of the yard.

Category tree service

Tree Trimming Service, Stump Grinding, Yard Brush Hillside Clearing, Palm Tree Skinning Trimming, Tree Service