GILRAM Locksmith

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

311 N Yaleton Ave

West Covina, CA 91790

GILRAM Locksmith works on all Residential and Commercial Applications. I am completely mobile and will respond promptly. I have 38 years of Customer Service experience and I know what my Customers expect when it comes to service needs. I will not leave a jobsite until I am completely satisfied with

03/14/2019

Mark R.

He was very professional and very reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Re-keyed a couple of doors at my home.

03/05/2019

Bill V.

Very nice guy. When I called he came. He gives senior discount. He gave my dad a discount. Price is reasonable. Everything is reasonable. He has a big truck. He's very clean when he came.

Description of Work
I used him several times. He's got me in my house.

03/05/2019

Ben A.

Excellent service, clean and courteous. I would recommend him to anybody who needs a locksmith.

Description of Work
Changed some locks for me.

09/26/2018

Nancy V.

What a gem I found in Gil, he is the absolute best!! He replaced the deadbolt on the front screen door, and my back screen door had a broken slide latch, that he also repaired. I had one other problem with a gate latch that needed to be ground down, and he repaired that also! Gil is professional, friendly and a pleasure to be with, I will definitely call him again if I have another problem with any locks. Also his prices are very reasonable, and he takes his time and does an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had a double keyed entry deadbolt on my screen door, that stopped turning from the inside but would turn on the outside, locking us inside.

05/21/2018

Heather T.

When I called GILRAM to get a price quote, he provided a price quote over the phone after I provided a description of the services needed. Other locksmith services I contacted said they could not give a price (or even a ballpark price) without first seeing the locks. GILRAM was honest, punctual, and very professional. The locks were re-keyed and spare keys made in under an hour. I would highly recommend GILRAM to anyone needing locksmith services!

Description of Work
GILRAM re-keyed eight existing locks on two security doors and two entry doors. All locks were keyed alike.

Best Garage Door Repair and Service

Best Garage Door Repair and Service is a full-service garage door repair and maintenance company proudly serving the Southern California community. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of building customer relationships. Therefore, our highly trained, friendly technicians are always available to answer questions you may have about our services or your garage door in general. We dedicate our time to providing our clients with the highest quality service possible. Therefore, we offer same-day service, prioritizing your garage door needs. We know your time is valuable, so we ensure we get the job done right the first time. Best Garage Door Repair and Service also offers a warranty on all of our work, so you can be confident that we will repair your garage door properly.

Cali Garage Door Repair

We can be reached at +1 (323) 630-4313 We are happy to Assist with any Services or questions regarding your garage door. At Cali Garage Door Repair Inc, we work with you to find solutions to all your garage door needs. Call us to learn more about the services we provide and to schedule your service. Our Services: Broken Spring Replacement Panel Replacement Garage Door Tune-up Track Replacement Wireless Key Pads Garage Door Opener Replacement Garage Door Cable Replacement Complete Garage Door Replacement Commercial Garage Door Repair Gate Repair Service Complete Garage Door Repair Garage Door Roller Replacement Garage Door Opener Remotes Garage Door Safety Inspections Preventive Maintenance We Are The Best For Your Garage Door ! We Honest & Experienced We Licensed, Bonded & Insured Professional Technicians We Provide Same Day Service We Accept All Type Of Payments We Have Best Prices

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Preferred Garage Door

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Offers Coupon

LOC13220
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

I work on all Residential and Commercial Applications as it pertains to Locksmithing and Telephone Work. I will respond to Emergency calls and Lock Outs. I do not work on Automotive Locks or Keys..