GILRAM Locksmith

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

GILRAM Locksmith works on all Residential and Commercial Applications. I am completely mobile and will respond promptly. I have 38 years of Customer Service experience and I know what my Customers expect when it comes to service needs. I will not leave a jobsite until I am completely satisfied with the result. Satisfaction is what we strive for....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

Preferred Garage Door

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Offers by Preferred Garage Door on Angi
Crecom Locksmith

Our goal is to build the mostpositive reputation with out customers. Honesty and Reliability are the two words which we have firmly in our business mind. Residential & Commercial Locksmith Service & Emergency Locksmith Service.

03/14/2019

He was very professional and very reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Re-keyed a couple of doors at my home.

03/05/2019

Excellent service, clean and courteous. I would recommend him to anybody who needs a locksmith.

Description of Work
Changed some locks for me.

03/05/2019

Very nice guy. When I called he came. He gives senior discount. He gave my dad a discount. Price is reasonable. Everything is reasonable. He has a big truck. He's very clean when he came.

Description of Work
I used him several times. He's got me in my house.

09/26/2018

What a gem I found in Gil, he is the absolute best!! He replaced the deadbolt on the front screen door, and my back screen door had a broken slide latch, that he also repaired. I had one other problem with a gate latch that needed to be ground down, and he repaired that also! Gil is professional, friendly and a pleasure to be with, I will definitely call him again if I have another problem with an...

Description of Work
I had a double keyed entry deadbolt on my screen door, that stopped turning from the inside but would turn on the outside, locking us inside.

05/21/2018

When I called GILRAM to get a price quote, he provided a price quote over the phone after I provided a description of the services needed. Other locksmith services I contacted said they could not give a price (or even a ballpark price) without first seeing the locks. GILRAM was honest, punctual, and very professional. The locks were re-keyed and spare keys made in under an hour. I would highly rec...

Description of Work
GILRAM re-keyed eight existing locks on two security doors and two entry doors. All locks were keyed alike.

Category locksmith

I work on all Residential and Commercial Applications as it pertains to Locksmithing and Telephone Work. I will respond to Emergency calls and Lock Outs. I do not work on Automotive Locks or Keys..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover