DANERI MASONRY

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2005

CLAUDIA A.
10/18/2008
They were friendly and knowledgeable. He actually made a detailed drawing of the wall to turn into permits office. His estimate was much less than the other quotes I had gotten.
Description of Work
They came to our place and built an 80 foot low stucco wall.
GREGORY M.
01/12/2007
Terrible--never got a hold of Mr. Daneri.
Description of Work
I called several times over three days. Could not leave a message as there didn't seem to be a working answering machine. Only one time did someone answer the phone, a young person who said she couldn't take a message. Instead, asked me to call right back and leave a message on the machine. I tried but the answering machine doesn't seem to work! Finally gave up.
masonry

I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THE PROBLEM THAT OCCURRED, MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY SICK, THAT IS WHY SHE ASK FOR YOU TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. MY HUSBAND CAN ALWAYS BE CONTACTED ON HIS CELL PHONE, WHICH IS ALSO A NUMBER ON ANGIE'S LIST PROFILE .
GEOFFREY B.
12/12/2006
Very well. Nick was professional and easy to work with.
Description of Work
Constructed a 50 foot block wall.
TANNIE W.
07/22/2006
I CALLED AND LEFT TWO MESSAGES REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ESTIMATE, AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK.
Description of Work
NO WORK DONE.
DEBBIE E.
01/24/2006
Professional and competent in every way, got the job done just as I wanted it. Knew exactly what I was talking about even when I didn't. Returned phone calls promptly and started on time every morning and finished very quickly. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Daneri Masonry built a 6 foot tall block wall 115 feet long and 3 pilasters (2 gateposts and one for a mail box) and poured a 6 x 6 slab. The price of $9175 included materials and removal of the old wooden fence.
CYNTHIA E.
06/24/2005
LOVE THE WORK THIS COMPANY DID. I HAD AN OLD WOOD FENCE, AND NEEDED A BLOCK WALL BUILT. THEY REMOVED THE OLD FENCE, AND BUILT A BEAUTIFUL FENCE THAT WAS TO MY EXACT SPECIFICATION.
Description of Work
HAD A BRICK WALL BUILT AROUND MY HOME APPROXIMATELY 6 FT IN HEIGHT AND 50 FT LONG.

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

SL CONCRETE

Specializing in Concrete! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

M E CONCRETE

I began in 1980 as a labor worker, building up my skills to stand where I stand today. With over 40 years of experience I can guarantee we'll have something perfect for you, in price and quality of work. We're available in LA County.

Offers Coupon