All Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2014

Hardwood flooring specialist....

Nemeth Family Interiors

Nemeth Family Interiors has been serving Covina and surrounding areas for over 40 years! We provide our customers with the best service, products & installation of flooring. We strive to exceed the homeowner's expectations every time, and get the job done the way you want it. We are rated among the best flooring companies in the California region and with our 1000+ inventory options we are the largest and the best among leaders. Additional phone number - (626) 498-2800

Offers by Nemeth Family Interiors on Angi
Linoleum City

Linoleum City was established in 1948 on historic Route 66 at 5606 Santa Monica Boulevard in Hollywood, California by Bill Stifter who moved his small company here from Chicago, Illinois. Present Warehouse/Showroom is at 4849 Santa Monica Bl Hollywood.

Tulio's Flooring

Tulio's Flooring is a hardwood floors installation and refinishing company. With over 35 years of experience, we are a local family owned business operation that cares about our craft. While other businesses push for installations at a high cost, our company focuses on each situation and can preserve your existing hardwood floors when possible. Tulio's Flooring offers a variety of services at competitive prices that will work for your family's budget. For standard setting excellence in design, quality, and customer satisfaction, call Tulio's Flooring. Please contact us for free estimates, quotes, and all other inquiries @ tulioc61@hotmail.com

02/09/2017

Kristal A.

Horrible. These people work on their own time and are not professional at all. They did finish up our project which took a couple weeks for 800sqft and it was an upstairs only job. They had a time to be at my place at 10am and they didn't show up until a little after 11am and then they left at 3pm with the job not finished. I called Marc and asked for his bosses number and she happened to be with him. I asked her if the job they were doing only takes 1 day and she said yes but I was upset that they were taking weeks to finish it. Her response was they work on their on time and they have families to attend to (which we all do.) She was very rude over the phone plus they are both very unprofessional and she hung up the phone on me. How disrespectful. I am writing this review because I do not want anybody else to go through what I had to. DO NOT WORK WITH THESE PEOPLE VERY RUDE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!

Description of Work
I requested to have my hardwood floors replace in my upstairs condo and replace the carpet on my stairs.

Category hardwood floor

All Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2014

206 N Yaleton Ave

West Covina, CA 91790

We are a service that specializes in hardwood floor installation, refinishing and repairs. We do all forms of flooring from solid to laminate, floating, nail-downs and glue-downs. We offer free estimates with next day service available. No job is too small or too big.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa