Ball Custom Window Coverings

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

21203 Fibre Court

Walnut, CA 91789

I am a small business owner with no employees. I do all the estimates myself and bring all of my samples to your location so you can relax, take your time and pick out the product you like in the comfort of your own home or business....

04/08/2018

mike R.

My Wife never really liked shutters, but now she is sold. We got the "Pajama Cut" shutters which offer more light when open, but still allow light into the room. Jeremy came to our home, was on time, and gave us a quote that he stood by. I have referred Jeremy to many of my friends and they have only great things to say about Ball Custom Window Coverings. Jeremy also offers many other types of window coverings that will fit most budgets. I will choose Ball Custom Window Coverings over anyone else when the time comes for more window treatments.

Description of Work
I needed shutters for my bedroom and dining room

08/09/2016

Jeff H.

Before my wife and I contracted this company, the quotes from other companies included a house-call charge of $150 which could be applied to the order. Not the way we like to do business. Then a real estate agent recommended Jeremy and he had no house-call charge. He showed up on time, fixed one shade for free and gave a less-$-than-expected quote on replacing the other 2 shades and we committed to using his services. He quoted 7-10 business days to return with the products we ordered, called within that time frame and 2 weeks later he finished the job. Better job than we had imagined and easy on the wallet. Jeremy does great work, is very customer-service oriented and is very easy to work with. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
3 window treatments fixed or replaced

05/05/2016

Sandra S.

Jeremy was referred to us by our general contractor. He is a very pleasant young man and very professional. Jeremy was responsive to our initial phone call and showed up as expected. He was very helpful with suggestions for our needs. While he does not personally make the shutters, he kept us informed as to who would call and when. He did personally oversee the installation of the shutters, and even took the time to do a minor repair on blinds from another vendor. We are very happy with the shutters and the price was less than we expected. Overall, we are very satisfied and will not hesitate to use Ball Custom Window Coverings for any future needs.

Description of Work
Shutters in living and dining rooms

05/04/2016

Sandra S.

Description of Work
Shutters in living and dining rooms

03/15/2016

Bernece D.

Jeremy is a very dedicated business owner. My association has been he as a vendor for my employment. He is very precise in measuring and does excellent finish work. He cleans up the area after completing the work. I certainly reconnend Jeremy for all types of window coverings.

Description of Work
Measured and hung 1" blinds

Category window treatments

I offer sales, installs, and repairs for custom blinds, shades, and shutters. There are many different options for you to choose from including motorization if you would like it. I carry 2", 2 1/2", 3" wood and faux wood blinds, honeycomb shades, sheer shades, woven wood shades, roller shades, roman shades, 1" and 2" alluminum blinds, 2" vinylux blinds, over 100 different samples of vertical blinds including fabric verticals, and plantation shutters.