S&L REMODELING AND DESIGN INC

California: Contractors
10/31/2023

1270 Springbrook Rd

Walnut Creek, CA 94597

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

home remodeling201994566
Bathroom Remodel-Moraga,CA

S&L Remodeling and Design are committed to providing honest, professional services and sincerely understanding your needs. We provide a clean and safe job site every day and make sure that the project gets done right the first time. Our team is always staying on top of the latest trends as well as training and expanding our knowledge regarding the newest construction and design solutions available, including the use of cutting-edge technology. We are ready for whatever project you throw our way....
Bathroom Remodel project

201994566
Kitchen Remodel project
Kitchen Remodel

2020
Bathroom Remodel  project

2020

home remodeling (26)interior painting (21)marble & granite (15)flooring (15)countertop installation (15)architect (11)tile installation (11)interior decorators (10)drywall (9)window replacement (8)lawn & landscaping (2)lighting (20)

01/26/2020

Aaron H.

I set an appointment on a Friday for the following Monday morning between 10-10:30 am. I was instructed that both my husband and I would need to present for the quote, which is for a bathroom remodel. On Monday, we receive a voicemail from Sharon at 8:30am with a reminder that the contractor will be arriving between 10-10:30am. That time came and went, and at 10:55am I receive another call from Sharon that someone can come out at 12pm if I would like. I call the company back, and ask her why the time change, and she replies that I never confirmed the time. I reply that in her voicemail from this morning there were no request to call back, plus I remind her we had just made the appointment on Friday for the next business day (Monday). She insist that I needed to confirm the time - again I say that this was never told to me on Friday to expect a call that I would need to respond to and that her voicemail from this morning provided no instructions. I could not believe that Sharon was insinuating that I was a liar, and what a complete waste of both my husband and my time to stay home for this appointment.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

11/22/2019

Elizabeth C.

After 4 different bids, we chose S&L Remodeling and Design. They said they would be able to complete the project within about 6 weeks at a resonance price. Daniel was the project manager and responded quickly to messages. Ricardo was the foreman and Luis did most of the work and was there there the majority of the time. Luis was great! The master bathroom looks great and would recommend S&L.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/06/2019

Amy W.

Great! Excellent communication from the project manager, work crew went out of their way to do a great job and to pick up materials for me when delivery wasn't possible. They were punctual, cleaned up at the end of each day, tried to minimize the intrusion as much possible, and were really nice guys, great to work with. Work was done on time and on budget. Kitchen looks great and I couldn't be happier. The price was for labor and raw materials. We supplied the cabinets, lighting, countertops, sink, appliances, and windows. We also decided to get the attic insulated at the same time at their suggestion- that addition was not included in the cost below (I don't remember how much it was but it was reasonable.) Here's what the work included: Demo existing kitchen including walls, floor, ceiling and windows. New electrical sub panel and wiring in kitchen Gas line added to kitchen (gas was already in the basement area) Installation of new walls, floors, ceiling, windows, doors, trim Installation of cabinets, countertops, appliances, sink Painting Attic insulation (additional)

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Review for S&L REMODELING AND DESIGN INC  - 1270 Springbrook Rd, Walnut Creek, CA - 38092469

04/22/2019

Eric H.

Shortly after we purchased our home we set out to find a contractor who could achieve our vision, of a complete kitchen overhaul which included removing an entire wall (to create an open living space) closing another wall & opening a door way plus renovate our laundry room. And new wood floors through out the whole 1st floor of our 2 story home. So no small task... Jacob, the owner met us at our property a couple of days later, he hit where we wanted to be both in budget & timing. Jacob took us every step of the way along with his associates ensuring that we would reach the other side of this unscathed. I must say Jacobs’ teams from demolition, to plumbing, electrical, cabinetry, electrical, painters & flooring were amazing people. They ALL took pride in their work- from their high standards in workmanship, finishing & cleanliness. All top notch. I highly recommend S&L remodeling, a stellar team & great people!

Description of Work
Remodel laundry room, cabinets, moving walls, new electrical, plumbing, new washer/ dryer installation, painting inside and out, refinishing the floor, replacing some windows and doors, new water heater, and new air conditioning.

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

04/12/2019

Haley M.

This company has gone above and beyond our expectations!! My husband and I have been planning our dining room renovation for a year and spoke with Raz throughout the whole process who oversaw the the project from start to finish, accommodating our requests and slight changes throughout the renovation. The entire crew was able to work around my family and our daily routines, they were very hard working, friendly, professional, and absolutely accommodating! They listened to all our request and must haves and our dining room is gorgeous and functional! Thank you Raz, Jeckob and the staff that helped turn our ideas into reality! I wish I could put more stars to my like.

Description of Work
powder room, dining and family room, and a master suite addition

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,architect,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

04/09/2019

James D.

The service was terrific, they did an excellent job and I'm very happy with the service and with them.

Description of Work
They remodeled the master bathroom.

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

04/09/2019

Brittany G.

I just finished a 6 week project and was very impressed with S&L’s work ethic and overall workmanship. Jeckob was easy to work with, and his guys are also exceptional. They updated our master bath and two other smaller bathrooms, and laid the kitchen backsplash. Our master bath looks especially gorgeous with literally no flaws. We had 3 shower heads installed requiring new piping and everything was still completed on time. They were with me until every handle was in place and even cosmetic pieces were hung and in place. No stone was left unturned. In a day where it is extremely difficult to find a reliable contractor, I would highly recommend Jeckob and his team and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel, master bath, bathroom addition

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

03/29/2019

Jennifer C.

The team at S&L Remodeling remodeled my kitchen and it completely changed everything in my house! The new kitchen makes my dining room and living room look bigger and brighter. The kitchen is very modern and just the way I had pictured it. David was my initial contact and he was beyond helpful and professional in the remodeling process. They were very clear and upfront about the cost and time frame of the remodeling. Everything went well and now I can enjoy my beautiful kitchen. These guys know what they're doing and don't waste time. I recommend them !

Description of Work
remodeled small powder room, fireplace tile wall, laundry room tile floor, demolished the bar area, and installed crown moulding

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

02/28/2019

Veronica T.

Fantastic service and excellent craftsmanship! Both Jacob and Al were extremely helpful throughout the every facet of the process - Design, Timeline, Budget, etc. Ultimately, what was originally the biggest eyesore in our home, S&L Remodeling and Design transformed it to become the centerpiece of our home. My heartfelt gratitude to them both for coming through and doing exactly what they said they would and delivering a product far superior and beyond our highest expectations!!!!!

Description of Work
removed a wall/bar, new wood flooring in the living room, recess lighting in the living room and half bath, new tile, paint and our staircase

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,furniture sales,marble & granite,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

02/22/2019

Ian G P.

Oscar and his team did an excellent job with the installation of our ipe decks and cement tile patio. We truly appreciated Oscar's guidance as we finalized our unique outdoor design. He took the time to walk us through the various wood options and to explain the pros and cons. They completed our project early and we were thrilled with the end result. We now have a beautiful deck, patio, and pergola, and can't believe it's the same space! We're definitely going to hire Oscar and his team again, when we do more upgrades to our house!! Thank you, S&L Remodeling and Design!!

Description of Work
redesign backyard, build deck and pergola, powder room

Category ceramic tile,electrician,landscaping,remodeling,marble & granite,architect,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Remodeling, foundation repair, Painting Interior and Exterior. Roofing, Siding and Gutter Installation

Carpeting, wallpaper removal, home staging, Christmas light installation and gutter repair services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing