LeapFrog Plumbing Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2008

2158 N Main Street Suite F

Walnut Creek, CA 94596

For more than 20 years LeapFrog Plumbing has served Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. We’re a family-owned business that provides top-quality plumbing services to residential and commercial customers....

09/11/2017

Deborah F.

Everything went smoothly. Very responsive. Good price.

Description of Work
Installed new gas line from meter to tankless water heater.

03/18/2016

Nancy H.

The service went really well. They managed to replaced my main water pipe without digging a trench using special technique so they didn't hurt my landscaping.

Description of Work
Replaced and re routed major water pipes

02/23/2016

WILLIAM H.

LeapFrog did nothing wrong but this probably will be the last time we will use them. We needed them to replace a kitchen faucet and the new one had a touch sensor (to turn it on/off). Typically they charge by the job but this time they said they needed to charge by the hour. Four hours later the faucet is in but to pay $750 to install a faucet felt like it went well beyond what is reasonable for such a job. Was I paying for his not having a lot of experience doing this? That's what it felt like in this case. Hey, i'm a grown up, I agreed to pay hourly but after years of working with them I think there is a point after which the hourly guy says either "this is not what I do well" or "I'm turning the clock off" so that the cost doesn't get obscene. That is if you want to come back again. It's about doing what fair not just what is legal- especially since we have used them many times before. It feels like this would not have happened a few years back but they have clearly grown and perhaps it's time to find another small company to work with us.

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet - new faucet was one with touch sensor.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

06/29/2015

Aaron P.

Good. Came out on a Saturday and didn't charge me double.

Description of Work
Hydro jet sewer line

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

04/28/2015

pamela B.

LeapFrog Plumbing are awesome. For LeapFrong I give an 'A'. They are professional and honest.

Description of Work
The last time I used them was probably in January or February.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/20/2015

francisca E.

I am upset with LeapFrog Plumbing. They were scheduled for 2 hours and they only stayed for 20 minutes. They did not provide a warranty because I did not want them to install a new toilet. They put some plastic stuff in the toilet and now it is leaking more than it was before. I had to shut down the entire toilet because it does not retain water and it just leaks. We have not been able to use the toilet since yesterday.

Description of Work
Plumbing- Leaky toilet

Category plumbing

Thank you for leaving feedback about the job that was performed for you. It seems like there was a misunderstanding with the time frame given. We give a 2 hour window to arrive at the job, not to do the work. Also, we did not provide a warranty for the work done on your toilet because the technician informed you that your toilet needs to be replaced, not fixed. Therefore, we could not insure that our work would permanently fix your leak because the toilet is old and needs to be replaced with a new one. We did offer to come back out to look at the problem and fix it for free if it was caused by something that we did, but the offer was declined. LeapFrog is very sorry to hear that your toilet is now leaking again, and we would be happy to come out and replace it for you. Thank you, LeapFrog Plumbing

03/26/2015

Jill & Alan R.

I called the company at 2:30pm. They said they'd have someone out between 3:00 and 5:00 that same day. (A for responsiveness.) They arrived at about 4:45. (A for punctuality.) Their representative was gruff. He did not cover his shoes when entering our house. Nor did he come prepared to clean up after himself. Rather, he asked us to provide the cleaning products. (C for professionalism.) The drains are now unclogged. (C for quality.) But, that leaves price. $400 is just exorbitant for unclogging a drain. I've previously paid roughly half that amount for the same service. Had both our toilets and showers not been backed up, I would have found someone else. (F for price.) Overall, considering our urgent need, their promptness and availability outweighed their price. (C for overall.)

Description of Work
Unclogged our drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with LeapFrog. We had to pull and reset your toilet to snake the line which added an additional $189 to the cost of snaking the line. Your total bill came out to $390 after a $25 coupon was applied. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the price charged and we are sending you LeapFrog Loot that you can use for your next job with us. Thank you, LeapFrog Plumbing

02/27/2015

Holly M.

Gordon came to snake the drain in the kitchen as it was clogged. He arrived ~1 hour early. He snaked the drain twice and the drain was cleared. The job was completed under an hour. Gordon came on time and completed the job he was hired to do. Terri came to checkout the old water heater and replaced it. He diagnosed the water heater in the morning and came back later in the day for the install. Installation time was under 2 hours. Terri explained everything and did a through job. Both jobs were done very well. Each technician was on time and professional. They explained what they were going to do and provided a quote before doing the work. I will hire leapfrog for all our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Hired leapfrog twice in the same week; first visit was to unclog kitchen drain and second visit to replace a water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

02/03/2015

DEBORAH M.

Everything was great. I really liked the plumber they sent. He was on time and courteous. He gave me some advice. I recently called them to fix my garbage disposal, he was came and immediately found the problem and fixed it

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $200 worth of plumbing services. He fixed a leak and checked several problems in my bathroom.

01/14/2015

Henry H.

I got a coupon for the price. They were fine. I was very happy with them, and I’m going to call them back and have them do something else later. I was really satisfied. I guess their pricing was fine because of the coupon. They were competitive with the other folks and not everybody wanted to do that. It was just a simple faucet thing. I’m planning to use them again, as soon as I get my act together.

Description of Work
I used LeapFrog for plumbing services. They replaced a faucet.