CT Motorwerks

4.3

Auto Transportation
Auto Service

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi

11/20/2014

Karden Automotive was initially recommended to me when I was restoring my car. This car had not been running for several years and was in pathetic, almost junkyard shape when I first had it towed into them. Dennis (unfortunately now deceased) and Lyn brought this car to life and kept it running and in good shape all the years I had it. They were very careful to keep the vehicle clean and appropria...

Description of Work
Kept my 1965 Ford Galaxy 500 XL running smoothly. They helped with my original restoration 10 yrs ago & kept it running well until I gave the car to my daughter.

Category auto repair,car transport

09/12/2013

This auto center is especially helpful for me (a woman) as Karen Edwards, one of the owners, is always at the desk and takes the time to explain anything about the repairs being done. The work is done in a professional manner and always completed on time. They also provide transportation to and from if needed.

Description of Work
They did a safety inspection on my Pathfinder and "winterized" it for travel in the mountains.

Category auto repair,car transport

09/09/2013

Description of Work
Kept my 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 XL running smoothly. They helped with my original restoration 10 yrs ago & kept it running well until I gave the car to my daughter.

Category

Factory maintenance, brakes suspension, radiator & general automotive repairs.

Check, MasterCard, Visa