CT Motorwerks

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2013

4.3

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

11/20/2014

Karden Automotive was initially recommended to me when I was restoring my car. This car had not been running for several years and was in pathetic, almost junkyard shape when I first had it towed into them. Dennis (unfortunately now deceased) and Lyn brought this car to life and kept it running and in good shape all the years I had it. They were very careful to keep the vehicle clean and appropria...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kept my 1965 Ford Galaxy 500 XL running smoothly. They helped with my original restoration 10 yrs ago & kept it running well until I gave the car to my daughter.

CATEGORY auto repair,car transport

09/12/2013

This auto center is especially helpful for me (a woman) as Karen Edwards, one of the owners, is always at the desk and takes the time to explain anything about the repairs being done. The work is done in a professional manner and always completed on time. They also provide transportation to and from if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a safety inspection on my Pathfinder and "winterized" it for travel in the mountains.

CATEGORY auto repair,car transport

09/09/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kept my 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 XL running smoothly. They helped with my original restoration 10 yrs ago & kept it running well until I gave the car to my daughter.

CATEGORY

Factory maintenance, brakes suspension, radiator & general automotive repairs.

Check, MasterCard, Visa