Nucave Construction Inc.

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2018

Nucave Construction Inc. is a one stop shop that will see your vision into reality. Persistent project management and planning make Nucave your go-to choice for projects large and small. The ADU laws have changed in your favor and we can help you through the entire process. Take advantage of this golden opportunity!!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

lawn care (1)decks & porches (10)house painting (4)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)

08/11/2022

Anil C.

It went well. They are good and I will recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
They did the whole thing, they did landscaping and tree shrubs.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

05/06/2021

Joseph M.

This was accomplished on time and per budget. Ryan and his team worked with us at each stage and notified us of any significant changes to materials, time or budget. They were not our lowest bid but they provided great value with minimal impact to our day to day life over the 4 weeks of the job. His team is friendly, courteous and professional. They cleaned up the site at the end of each day. We went with them because they are a local company and we’re very glad we did. They will definitely be asked to bid on our future bathroom remodel project. My overall grade is 4.9 with only a few minor painting issues as detractors. We look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
Ryan and his team worked with us to fine an economical solution to repair our 35x12' balcony deck beam supports. This repair required the replacement of 3 6x12x12' support beams without damaging the existing hard decking or seals. It also included the replacement of the upper deck railing system and replaced it with a steel wire on wood frame railing.

Category decks, picture framing, house painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Review for Nucave Construction Inc. - 440 S Melrose Dr, Vista, CA - 39322287

11/21/2020

rick B.

As of today (11/20/20); still seeking estimates

Description of Work
Roof-top deck

Category decks, picture framing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/26/2020

Melissa J.

I cant say enough about Nucave construction. Ryan and his whole team were very professional. I remodeled my kitchen and was looking for some custom pieces. Ryan knew what I envisioned for my kitchen and really brought it to life. I was also very pleased on how quick they were able to get the work done. I had some last minute adjustments to my design. Ryan was on top of it and was able to bring someone in to get it done asap. I will be hiring them again for more work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for Nucave Construction Inc. - 440 S Melrose Dr, Vista, CA - 38976671

07/31/2020

Tristan B.

Ryan, the owner and project manager, was extremely responsive and great at communicating with me for all the work throughout the entire project. The price was fair and the work was on time, on budget and of high quality. I'm reasonably knowledgeable about the construction of a deck, and so was able to get a very detailed estimate and plan together by collaborating with Ryan at the beginning and throughout project. The nucave crew and even the subcontractors were similarly friendly; they showed up on time every day, worked hard, and cleaned up when the left. The only reason for a B rather than an A rating was that there was a bit of a SNAFU during the layout work at the beginning that led to a portion of the deck not being positioned exactly how I had wanted it, but Ryan was able to work with me to mostly resolve it and the project continued smoothly from that point forward. I would work with Ryan and Nucave again.

Description of Work
Deck, railing and fire pit

Category decks, picture framing

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

04/21/2020

Heather D.

After meeting with several contractors, I met Ryan and instinctually knew he was the right choice. In fact it was the best decision. I purchased a place that needed a remodel badly. We had a limited time and budget to do everything. Not only did he and his team finish on time and budget, the remodel turned out even more beautiful than I imagined. Ryan and his team realized an even better version of my vision. He was a great collaborator, figuring out how and enhancing my ideas and always mindful of the cost. I will work with Ryan and his team again. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and bathroom

Category decks, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

01/21/2020

Jim C.

Excellent experience. Ryan was a pleasure to work with. The team added a large window to my garage, then converted a quarter of the garage into a finished room. Ryan helped design the space and completed the project in a week and on budget. Would definitely work with them again on larger projects.

Description of Work
Added a room in my garage

Category picture framing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

12/10/2019

Shawn F.

Nucave Construction remodeled my house and it looks great. They did roofing, flooring, interior and exterior paint, windows, wood repair/replacememt, lighting, cabinets and lots of handyman type of things for me. The crew always showed up on time and worked hard all day. Everyone speaks fluent English and are very cordial and professional. Ryan, the owner is very knowledgeable and has quite the eye for design. A custom closet with drawers was built in a room that had none and you would never know it wasn't originally built with the house. Based on Nucave's professionalism, attention to detail and fair pricing I would highly recommend them for your home project.

Description of Work
Home Remodeling

Category decks, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

12/19/2018

Neil H.

Very quick response to request for bids. Bid was detailed and easy to understand. Once, hired project was promptly scheduled. Work began and the project was appropriately staffed. Workers were professional and competent. Worksite was kept in a neat and orderly manner was work progressed. Work proceeded as scheduled and was completed in an excellent, workmanlike manner. Would very highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Repair/replace patio cover to correct leaks

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

11/14/2018

Ryan C.

Ryan is really good to work with, great communication and punctual, I had no complaints

Description of Work
Drywall texture, painting, finished carpentry and cabinetry also some plumbing and electrical

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

11/08/2018

ASHTY A.

Nucave Construction was responsible for renovation of our church earlier this year. There were several items in need of repaired, cleaned and/or updated. Not only were the renovations fantastic, the companies presence was professional and positive throughout. I highly recommend them for further construction in the future.

Description of Work
Renovation of our church

Category remodeling, house painters

10/25/2018

Chelsea B.

The team at Nucave was very responsive and helpful right away, and designed a pérgola to go outside of my house. Ryan and his team did a very clean job and were responsible and communicated with me the whole way through the project. I love the look of their design and got compliments from my neighbors right away too. I highly recommend Nucave and am very pleased with their quality work. The cuts on the wood are seamless and it looks great!

Description of Work
Pérgola Design and Install

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

10/24/2018

Brian R.

I left him a message and he called me back 2 minutes later which was great. he went above and beyond what we expected. We travel around the country in an RV and needed steps up with a rail into the RV and he made them light, sturdy and easy store while traveling. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
built steps and a rail.

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/22/2018

javad T.

Nucave construction did a great job remodeling and completing a relatively complicated medical facility for me. Excellent job. Ryan was spot on every step of the way through. He was very timely and efficient in getting things done and very knowledgeable about the materials and methods. This build-out included retrofitting and developing nearly 3000 sqft of medical space to include a fully functional operating room and recovery room with anesthesia capability. Included was a combination of medical flooring, vinyl and tile flooring, medical cabinets and sinks, a large reception area with reception desk, and a sterile processing room. Nucave also got the facility current and inspected by the fire marshal. They corrected problems with electrical panels, and got a back-up generator functioning and warrantied for me. I am very happy with the work and would not hesitate to give my highest recommendations to Ryan and Nucave construction.

Description of Work
Major renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Review for Nucave Construction Inc. - 440 S Melrose Dr, Vista, CA - 37491344

10/19/2018

Joey R.

Ryan was very knowledgeable, excellent communicator, trustworthy and professional.

Description of Work
Window and door framing

Category decks, picture framing

Vista, CA 92081

Website

General Remodeling,
    Lawn and Yard Work,

Maintenance, unless included in our agreement.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing, Check
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2023

Please call for more details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Nucave Construction Inc.

How is Nucave Construction Inc. overall rated?

Nucave Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Nucave Construction Inc. open?

Nucave Construction Inc. is open:

What payment options does Nucave Construction Inc. provide

Nucave Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Financing, Check

Does Nucave Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Nucave Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Nucave Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Nucave Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Nucave Construction Inc.?

No, Nucave Construction Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Nucave Construction Inc. offer?

Nucave Construction Inc. offers the following services: We are a full-service general contractor. That means we will manage and perform all tasks related to your project needs in timely manner. We'll give you a quote based on your needs and budget.

Are there any services Nucave Construction Inc. does not offer?

Maintenance, unless included in our agreement.