Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes

Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

interior painting
Kitchen cabinet painting

CALL 760-419-4477. We are a full service painting company. We have come to be known as the premier cabinet refinishing and finishing and wood finishing and refinishing company. Cabinet painting, cabinet staining, wood painting and wood staining is our specialty. We can make those old, dirty, and worn cabinets look like new or we can make brand new cabinets or wood look like beautiful old world lumber. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! phillip@majestictouchpainting.com...

cabinet refacing (100)interior painting (38)iron work (1)furniture refinishing (13)house painting (9)woodworking (8)home remodeling (7)plastering (4)general contractors (4)pressure washing (3)

01/24/2022

Laurie R.

We did alot of interviewing to find the right company to reface our kitchen cabinets. Phillip helped us through the entire project, as we had never done a project like this before. He transformed our wood-stained cabinets into a white paint grade, modern kitchen. He and his crew are professionals that take great pride in their work. He also referred us to an excellent cabinet maker, countertop installer, and flooring installation contractor. All 3 worked out great, and it was very helpful that they worked often with Phillip, including for coordination. I would whole-heartedly recommend Majestic Touch Painting to anyone looking to transform their kitchen into something they will love.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Reface

Category contractors,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

Thank you. We enjoyed watching the transformation and working along with you. It turned out beautiful.

06/07/2021

Kevin G.

Quality workmanship, attention to detail, and friendly demeanor

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

02/13/2021

Skye O.

I couldn’t be happier with Phillip’s work and attention to detail. He was great to work with and made the whole process run smoothly. Excellent communication throughout and afterwards. He even recommended 2 other companies to do my refacing and my backsplash, both were fantastic recommendations who I ended up using. He basically made my whole project come together, and I couldn’t be more thankful I found him. Also, he’s a great family man who you can feel good about having in your home. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen Caninet Painting

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

11/12/2020

Sheree A.

Majestic Touch did an outstanding job repainting my kitchen cabinets. We moved a few months ago and the prior owners had painted the cabinets with the wrong kind of paint and hadn’t properly prepared the surface before painting. So, they looked awful. On top of that, they were painted a drab green. Majestic literally performed a miracle, restoring my cabinets beautifully and making them look new again. Their attention to every little detail was amazing. Plus, they arrived early every day, worked diligently, did their best to minimize the mess and cleaned thoroughly when they finished. I couldn’t be more pleased with the job. Majestic Touch is professional, experienced, fairly priced and reliable. I would hire them again in a minute.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet painting

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/20/2020

Carolyn M.

Simply amazing at what they do! They painted my oak cabinets throughout the house and did such a great job that even the kitchen remodelers (who were refacing) raved about their work. They also stained my oak staircase to complement the walnut flooring and did an amazing job. I added wrought iron with another company that Phillip recommended. Turned out beautiful. Don't hesitate to hire Majestic Touch - amazing work.

Description of Work
Refinishing and painting of oak cabinets and staining of stairwell

Category remodeling,wrought iron,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 38961986

10/10/2020

Yvonne V.

I am more than pleased with the work. Owner and workers are professional. Given Covid-19, they followed guidelines by wearing masks. They covered areas they were working in and clean up was exceptional. The best part is walking into my kitchen and bathrooms and seeing beautiful cabinets. We love it! Thank you.

Description of Work
kitchen and bath cabinets were pimtes

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for your review. The color combo you chose came out great.

08/09/2020

Cheryl G.

Excellent results, love the color of the walls and finish of cabinets. The cabinets were originally oak that changed to a soft gray. Phillihelped me with suggestions. Punctual, meticulous, and very reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

11/26/2019

Mike P.

I can’t say enough of how impressed I am with the quality and look of the project Phillip completed for me. He refinished all my cabinets throughout the house. I have to say my contractor was skeptical of having the cabinets refinished instead of replacing. Let’s say he was so impressed he took Phillips business card to refer him if their customers opt to have refinished rather than replaced. His attention to detail is outstanding. I highly recommend majestic touch for any refinishing / painting project. Thank you Phillip I feel I have a new house.

Description of Work
Painting of cabinets and stairway

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 38256734

10/31/2019

ziggy R.

This is the second time I have worked with Phillip at Majestic Touch. As with the other project in my kitchen, this also was a success!! Phillip is a great listener and communicator as to how to meet our requests. He uses high quality materials and equipment to give the best outcome. I will hire him again for all/any of my paint projects.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Painting - Interior

Category home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

10/18/2019

jeff F.

It went very well. The cabinets were done in one day and were done to my expectations.

Description of Work
staining of cainets

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

It was a pleasure to work for you.

07/16/2019

Nancy S.

Philip is a true craftsman. The high quality finish he provided and his relentless attention to detail left me with cabinets that look brand new, even though they are 38 years old. I also really appreciated that Philip was careful to leave my home as tidy (or perhaps even tidier) than it was when he began the job. While refinishing cabinets isn’t inexpensive, it is much more affordable than replacing them, and equally impressive - as long as you use a pro like Philip at Majestic Touch.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets repaired and refinished

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 37985657

Thanks for the great review. They came out great.

06/13/2019

David S.

Exterior wood trim had not be re-stained in many years and showed significant effects of sun and wear. Phillip was easy to work with and kept me informed as to timing and progress. Most importantly, he was very thorough and meticulous. He removed hardware and window insulation strips prior to staining, smoothed out rough spots (there were many), and matched the stain expertly. He even replaced damaged wood in places where it was needed. It all looked great afterwards, like new. I'll definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Staining of exterior wood trim on windows, patio pergola, and gates

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

Thanks for the repeat work and kind review.

05/08/2019

MONICA L.

Excellent job! Love the finished cabinets! Phillip had to adjust our original one day plan of refinishing the lower kitchen cabinets once he assessed the damaged cabinets to a three day job. He immediately rearranged his schedule to fit us in. Phillip is very knowledgeable and professional in his work and was able to bring our damaged lower kitchen cabinets back to life and he matched the original stain of the upper cabinets perfectly. We were informed at each step of the process. Phillip and his crew are very reliable and do an excellent daily clean up.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet stripping and staining

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you for being flexible and your kind words.

02/28/2019

Cheryl G.

He gave us input on color selection and also several options for finishes. Very knowledgeable and efficient with minimal impact on our routine. Love the final product!

Description of Work
Painting master bathroom cabinets.

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Thank you for the repeat work.

02/27/2019

David S.

Some interior doors had been badly scratched by my dog. Also had kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts in bad shape from 10 years of very heavy use. He sanded and refinished one door that had deep scratches. He filled in, touched up, and refinished others. All now looks great, like new. Stain matching also came out great. You just can’t tell where “new meets old.” He and his crew member were very easy to work with and kept me well informed of progress and timing.

Description of Work
Repair of scratched doors and weathered, damaged kitchen cabinets.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

It was a pleasure to work with you.

01/09/2019

Gina L.

Excellent! Very knowledgeable and professional. High quality materials and work. Respectful of property, clean cut, pleasure to work with. Left work area clean. No issues of any kind. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet frame painting

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

I appreciate your kind words.

12/28/2018

Sandra V.

The results surpassed my expectations. I love my beautiful cabinets! We were repeatedly impressed with how organized Phillip (and his son) worked and their professionalism throughout the job. Phillip always asked my approval during the decision making process and I relied upon his expertise. I highly recommend Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes.

Description of Work
Refresh/refinish/glaze kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Thanks for the reviews.

12/09/2018

Lindsey L.

We recently had a 15 foot bench with storage drawers built for our living room. Philip completed the paint job in one day. He left our home clean and tidy. His attention to detail is impeccable and am very impressed with the results. We will absolutely be using him for our painting needs in the future.

Description of Work
Paint built in storage bench

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 37597828

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/28/2018

Erin P.

Phillip and his team are truly THE BEST! From the moment we made an offer on our home, I've been dreaming about having the kitchen painted white--five years of dreaming, researching, and saving. In my research I've seen dozens of repainted kitchens--NONE compare to quality of work that Phillip delivers. Do NOT count corners with your kitchen--hire someone who specializes in cabinets; you will never regret hiring Phillip. Some specifics: He was an excellent communicator--responding very quickly and clearly from our first contact (initial inquiry) to our last. He was thorough at the first visit/estimate--he spent a lot of time checking out the cabinets and preparing an estimate, and thus the price he gave us was the price it cost. There were no extra charges, and a very accurate sense of how much time it would take. Phillip and his crew were respectful of our home, kept the home clean, and were easy to have around. And then there is the quality of the work--just wow! The cabinets are perfect. Everyone who comes over can't believe that we didn't buy them this color--they look like brand new cabinets. Our cabinets were poor quality--a lot of effort went into prepping them (filling a million nail holes..)--his team does not rush (and the timeline was explained to us and well planned up front) and they spent so much time prepping and that is why it is SO perfect. Lastly, I noticed one, tiny imperfection--less than 1/4 inch, in the back of my bathroom vanity (it is kind of embarrassing to type that--but when you dream about something for 5 years you practically break out a magnifying glass to inspect!)--and when I timidly showed him--he THANKED ME--said that he was bummed he hadn't seen it, and made it perfect. (Of note, it was probably everyone else's perfect before he made that minor touch up.) Phillip is detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and a true expert in what he does. He was worth every single penny and I've now recommended him to everyone I know. (He books up fast (he is THE BEST in town)--so call right away to get an estimate. He told us up front--that we had to wait 2 months until it was our turn.) Kitchens get A LOT of use--it was worth the wait to make sure the best person was refinishing all of the cupboards in our house.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets, two bathroom cabinets, and linen cabinet

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 37509436

Thank you for your kind words. Your kitchen looks like a designers showcase. Nice job on picking the island color.

10/11/2018

James B.

I needed help finishing my newly restored kitchen cabinet face-frames and exposed wood exteriors after suffering water damage. After receiving some lofty estimates to complete the relatively small amount of work required from some larger painting companies, I was relieved to hear from Phillip when he called and was able to give me an accurate and reasonable estimate on the spot. We were in a rush to get the exposed wood of our new cabinets sealed so we could once again use the kitchen and Phillip was able to swing by within a week and complete the job in a single day. The result is fantastic, we couldn't be happier. Phillip was friendly and professional, and even gave me some advice regarding other aspects of my home maintenance which I appreciated! I would recommend Phillip to my friends and will definitely hire him again next time.

Description of Work
New raw wood kitchen cabinets were finished with a high quality lacquer spray

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I was glad to help you out.

09/27/2018

Teresa F.

Outstanding. Good demeanor, kind, perfect work. Cleaned up after. Reasonable price. Everything went smooth.

Description of Work
Touch up painting on baseboards n stain on cabinet.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work for you. Your place turned out great.

09/13/2018

Jo Anne B.

My cabinets were very chipped up and unsightly and Phillip matched the color to perfection and touched them up which added another few years of life to my cabinets.

Description of Work
Touch up on all cabinets—kitchen, bathrooms, linen

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Review for Majestic Touch Painting & Decorative Finishes - 1620 1/3 York Dr, Vista, CA - 37394628