Coast to Coast Restoration Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2014

960 Postal Wy Ste 1462

Vista, CA 92085

Your Neighborhood Remodelers Coast to Coast Restoration, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured remodeling contractor. We specialize in transforming residences into beautiful, new living spaces. We can meet all of your remodeling, renovation and restoration needs. We are a locally owned and operated company that has highly qualified licensed contractors. Our goal is to service you as we would desire to be, always putting your needs first....

03/03/2015

Kevin S.

There are a lot of good things to say about about Coast to Coast Restoration. The company is as professional as any I have worked with. It can be a cliché for a company to state they want their customers to be satisfied. Coast to Coast is sincere about it. The owner of the company Jon was the supervisor for my project. Jon has a passion for his craft. This showed with the quality of the work done on our house. There were issues that arose during the course of our projects and Jon always had a solution. There was a deadline for our project to be completed that I did not believe would be possible to be met. Coast to Coast was able to meet that deadline. Cecilio was even working on a Sunday. As impressed as I was with Jon I was equally impressed with Cecilio and his abilities. Coast to Coast puts a high priority on the safety of their customers. In the past in construction often used were materials with toxic substances including asbestos. Removal of these materials and remnants left behind can cause illness. I saw the extensive safety precautions taken with the projects done on our house. During the removal of the bathtub walls a HEPA air filter was running in order to capture any dust. Any homeowner should be concerned about safety when remodeling a house. It should be the most important factor when deciding which contractor to hire. New kitchens, bathrooms, and decks are not important. Health of family members is what is important. I could not have had a better experience with Coast to Coast Restoration.

Description of Work
Repair bathtub walls including wood structure, wall backing, and tiles. Replace bathtub Repair drywall Repair wood furniture Painting

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/05/2015

Melinda M.

The experience with Jon and his team was flawless. My experience with a previous bathroom remodel left me reluctant to tackle my nearly 40 year old original bath. Coast to Coast showed me how things CAN be done. The quote was very competitive and the work was done beautifully, neatly and in the time frame promised which was amazingly fast. Jon had eyes and hands on every stage to make sure all work was done to his very high standards. He gave great advice on selection and placement of elements, kept me advised about what would happen and when and he listened patiently to my questions & concerns. Coast to Coast gets the first and only call on the next project I am that confident about their work.

Description of Work
Total demolition and remodel of small full bathroom: New floor, tub, toilet, vanity, sink, backsplach, mirror, medicine cabinet, drywall repair and retexture, paint, lighting including relocation of fixture, tiled wall above tub surround, placement of new towel bars and other accessories.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

CLUTTER NO MORE INC

Live an easier lifestyle through professionally organizing your home and business environments. Enjoy the freedom of finding what you need, when you need it. Do you want to relieve stress and create more time for yourself? Do you want to increase your business income through more efficient productivity? Clutter No More® Inc. is the full service professional organizing company for you. Any space – residential or commercial, personal or public, old or new can be organized. If you are a private individual or a national corporation that needs organizing solutions, contact us today! CONTRACTOR LICENSE # 740217. ADDITIONAL CONTACT KEVIN HALL.

Guardian Roofs Inc

EnRoute Restoration

You never know when a raging storm or flood can strike and fill your property with water. Even if you take proper precautions, the damage can be catastrophic. EnRoute Leak Detection and Plumbing provides top-notch water damage repair services in Oceanside, CA. We’ll get your ceilings, walls, carpets and floors dry again. We’ll also work with any insurance companies and bill them directly to make the repair process as easy as possible. Schedule water damage repair services with us today and receive a free estimate.

Interior Remodeling. Exterior Renovation. Recovery & Restoration.