Cierzan Carpentry

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned company. John has over 25+ years of carpentry experience; repairing, remodeling and refurbishing all types of homes. Referrals available upon request. All work is guaranteed. Subcontractors not used. Estimates are FREE. California State Contractors License No. 901646. Company is Bonded and Insured....

Dunn Drywall

Rob Dunn, a life long resident of San Diego County and owner operator of Dunn Drywall, has built his company's reputation on excellence of work ethic and quality of result. In Rob's words, "we just try and make people happy and do a good job. I take personal responsibility for each Job and make it my aim to hire reliable, conscious employees that I can trust". License #799981. Family owned and operated.

Accent Awnings

Accent Awnings' product line includes a wide range of types & styles of Stationary Awnings, Retractable Awnings and Solar Screens all of which are designed to fulfill the needs of our discerning customers. All of Accent's Awnings & Drop Shade Screens are custom-made to order in Southern California. Nowhere else can you find our superior quality products with an unbeatable commitment to service at a great price. Since 1979 our products have developed into an extensive line of proprietary Sun Control products that are unmatched in our industry. Our Awnings & Exterior Drop Shades have been designed in some of the harshest environments in California.

A . L . S Construction & Handyman Service's

ALS Handyman Service offers all types of home repairs and services. With 18 years experience we can help you with any of your home repair needs.

07/17/2018

Perfectly, the job was done on time and was done to my satisfaction. And I am very picky.

Description of Work
Installed Crown molding

05/04/2017

My suggestion is for everyone to have 3-4 estimates before accepting any job. Other estimates came later and they were much lower. I rushed.

Description of Work
Repair termite wood damage. The amount of wood removed was 2x2, sprayed remaining termite holes with termite spray, painted 1 coat of paint. This was on the second floor. The job was done within two hours.

09/24/2015

Category woodworking

Finished Carpentry, Fences & Decks, Handicap Accessibility, Drywall & Texturing, Windows & Doors, Moulding & Trim, Bath & Kitchen Remodeling, Staircases & Flooring, Built in Shelves & Entertainment Centers, etc. Odds & Ends. No job is too small and estimates are free.