Bradbury Garage Doors

• Trade License Number
  • 982540

1613 Ravine Rd

Vista, CA 92083

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County....

garage doors (266)

03/18/2021

I was very impressed by the level of service and communication. I would hire again and highly recommend Bradbury. Their team was responsive and willing to fit my schedule. They were punctual and priced very reasonably. They also had all necessary supplies and equipment on-hand for any new additions I needed for the garage doors. The work was completed fairly quickly and they were very courteous an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motor and belt installation and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. We look forward to helping you in the future if you need us. Phil Bradbury

03/17/2021

Called Bradbury Garage Doors to inspect my daughter’s garage door, fully expecting to have to replace it. When Phil came out, I explained my daughter’s situation, and that I wanted to explore the least expensive, acceptable, option. After careful examination, he stated the door could be easily repaired, at a fraction of the cost of replacement. He scheduled Dallas to repair the door later that day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

01/26/2021

I wish I could give 6 STARS This is my second time using Bradbury. We appreciate Bradbury's commitment to service and constant fine quality. We VERY satisfied with our recent garage door install. Bradbury’s use of technology of communicating appointment times and reminders made the service completely effortless. Bradbury does keep his promise of always being available to resolve any issues or ques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

12/02/2020

Amazing...Brian was our technician and he was punctual, very professional, COVID safe and responsible, and diagnosed and fixed the issue with floor sensors in one hour. Price was very fair and the overall service from Brian and the company was top notch. I received a text letting me know when Brian was en route to our house, which was very helpful. Brian's service and professionalism was great and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our garage door to close, as it was stopping half way down and rolling back up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

Thanks Scott! We appreciate you, your business, and your feedback. Phil Bradbury

11/21/2020

My door spring snapped unexpectedly. Dallas was there within a few hours and did a quick thorough job. My door is better than new!! Thanks so much for your great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It’s always wonderful to hear from happy customers. We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

11/19/2020

Awesome service. Contacted via internet late at night. Got a text the following morning around 6:15AM to schedule a visit the same morning. Brian the tech called me to inform me that he would be coming towards the middle of the 2 hour window. He quickly diagnosed the problem, and was fast but thorough in his work. And an hour later I had a properly functioning garage door, that another company sai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair and tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank you Akit! We appreciate your business and your wonderful review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Happy Thanksgiving! Phil Bradbury

11/03/2020

My door wasn't functioning properly, and it was the silliest thing, but I couldn't identify. I called at about 8:30 in the morning and Brian was able to be at the house by 9:30. Brian was here about 10 minutes and had the issue resolved. A couple of bolts had come loose, he replaced them with lock washers and locking nuts and everything was back to normal. I've used Bradbury for simple repairs/ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

09/26/2020

Awesome. Dallas texted in route, arrived on time, he explained everything quickly got my approval and completed 3 spring replacements in under an hour. He also tuned up both doors making adjustments, replaced missing screws etc. Same day service, truly excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We love to hear from happy customers. We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

09/01/2020

Phone service was very professional and attentive. The technician who came out was very professional and easy going, a pleasure to work with. His name was Brian. Garage door works great again! Same day service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We love to hear from happy customers. We appreciate your business and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

08/22/2020

Special thanks to Brian O'Kelly for installing the new sidemount motor for me. His knowledge and workmanship is highly commendable. I know who to call in the future for garage door maintenance when required. Thank you Bradbury team for providing me with administrative and technical support. Keith Thompson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Nothing makes us happier than reading reviews like yours. We appreciate you, your business, and your feedback. Phil Bradbury

Garage door installation & repair, Spring repair, Panel repair, Remote opener installation & repair.