Bradbury Garage Doors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

1613 Ravine Rd

Vista, CA 92083

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County....

garage doors (272)

10/25/2021

This is the third or fourth time I’ve used Bradbury Garage Doors (for multiple homes). I’m pleased to say that they are as very professional. They show up ontime, they communicate very well, and they provide very prompt service. I’m very happy and they are always my first call for garage door repairs.

Description of Work
Replace Garage door springs

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We value you as a repeat client and will always be here anytime you need us. Thank you for the wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

10/20/2021

Great price offered by owner, Phil, set an installation a week later and the two installation pros were quick, clean and efficient. In under 4 hours my new, incredibly quiet, 3 layer roll up was in.

Description of Work
Replaced solid wood garage door and opener with roll up door and new opener.

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Review for Bradbury Garage Doors - 1613 Ravine Rd, Vista, CA - 39514432

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new door and opener. We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

08/20/2021

I called in the morning and Bardbury was able to send a technician within the same day. Brian came and got the springs replaced in half an hour. He also adjusted the chain for our garage door and so no loud noise any more when the garage door is opening or closing. fair price, fast and good services! definitely will use them again.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. We look forward to helping you in the future if you need us. Phil Bradbury

07/13/2021

Standard service performed. Safety check etc. I still have a squeaky garage door and need follow up on this annoyance, not sure where to go from here.

Description of Work
Yearly tune up

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please give us a call at 7607047573 and we’ll come back out and take another look and see if we can find that squeak! Thanks, Phil Bradbury

07/03/2021

Prompt, professional, and competent. They have now installed three different garage doors and one opener for me and I will use them again for any service or installation. In addition to being reasonably priced, they are knowledgeable and offer practical advice. The few issues I have had (not their fault) have been handled immediately and expertly. I definitely recommend Bradbury for any garage doo...

Description of Work
Garage door opener system repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your return business and value your feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future if you need us. Phil Bradbury

06/23/2021

My experience with Bradbury was excellent in all ways. I called and was scheduled for that same day. Ron Shrader was the tech who came and he quickly and efficiently assessed the problem then repaired it so that the door opened smoothly opened without the prior strong and disturbing metallic sound.I can not recommend Bradbury enough and willo use them for any future garage problems.

Description of Work
Assessment/repair of noisy opening of garage door.

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

03/18/2021

I was very impressed by the level of service and communication. I would hire again and highly recommend Bradbury. Their team was responsive and willing to fit my schedule. They were punctual and priced very reasonably. They also had all necessary supplies and equipment on-hand for any new additions I needed for the garage doors. The work was completed fairly quickly and they were very courteous an...

Description of Work
Motor and belt installation and maintenance

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/17/2021

Called Bradbury Garage Doors to inspect my daughter’s garage door, fully expecting to have to replace it. When Phil came out, I explained my daughter’s situation, and that I wanted to explore the least expensive, acceptable, option. After careful examination, he stated the door could be easily repaired, at a fraction of the cost of replacement. He scheduled Dallas to repair the door later that day...

Description of Work
Garage door repairs

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you, your business, and your wonderful review. Phil Bradbury

01/26/2021

I wish I could give 6 STARS This is my second time using Bradbury. We appreciate Bradbury's commitment to service and constant fine quality. We VERY satisfied with our recent garage door install. Bradbury’s use of technology of communicating appointment times and reminders made the service completely effortless. Bradbury does keep his promise of always being available to resolve any issues or ques...

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/02/2020

Amazing...Brian was our technician and he was punctual, very professional, COVID safe and responsible, and diagnosed and fixed the issue with floor sensors in one hour. Price was very fair and the overall service from Brian and the company was top notch. I received a text letting me know when Brian was en route to our house, which was very helpful. Brian's service and professionalism was great and...

Description of Work
Needed our garage door to close, as it was stopping half way down and rolling back up.

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thanks Scott! We appreciate you, your business, and your feedback. Phil Bradbury

Garage door installation & repair, Spring repair, Panel repair, Remote opener installation & repair.