Bigfoot Window Cleaning

Founded 2016

At Bigfoot Window Cleaning, our technicians are trained, licensed through the IWCA(International Window Cleaning Association), covered under our company insurance, and are background checked. We are here to help you keep your home in prime condition. Our goal is a worry free, white glove service

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Window Cleaning San Marcos

window cleaning

202092026
Cleaned residential windows, inside and outside as well as screens, tracks, sills and frames.
View project

window cleaning (7)gutter cleaning (6)solar companies (2)door installation (1)

07/06/2021

Laz F.

Fantastic job done by Dylan and I will make sure I get all my windows cleaned like this annually! Also, great to meet someone with such a passion for what they do. A work ethic executed with a smile and great sense of pride. Kudos.

Description of Work
I needed 17 windows and two patio doors cleaned, inside and out, screen cleaned and tracks cleaned.

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Thank you for the awesome feedback! It was an honor to help clean your beautiful home!

04/01/2021

Virginia M.

The young named Dylan did. Awonderful job. All the. Windows are shinny clean. That includes screens and. Trackes

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you.

02/28/2021

LORRAINE R.

After having a previous window washer not show up or respond to calls and text message, I found Dylan's company on Angie's List. His reviews of being on time and time spent on the phone when I called him influenced my decision to hire him. He was able to come out the next day and did a great job...very thorough and professional in his work. Will hire him again in the fall.

Description of Work
Outside windows and screens cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback! It was so great to meet you and I can't wait to see you again!

02/13/2021

Mrs. Jane N.

Good job. Dylan also helped to point out the defect on the gutter portion that needs to be fixed. He also reduced original quote since the gutter was not that dirty as he thought.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure to help you and your husband nail down the gutter issue on your beautiful home!! I am excited to see you again and help in any way we are able to!

02/13/2021

Mr. Warren H.

Dylan is great, good services and reasonably priced. He was always on time.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, solar panels

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], it is always a pleasure to work around your home and help you and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. I am excited to see you again soon and thankful to see you time and time again!

02/11/2021

Jon L.

Excellent experience with Dylan and A World Glass. He showed up on time, did a great job. Very satisfied and will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the kind review and great feedback! It was great chatting with and getting to know about you and your family. It was my honor to help you around your home. I'm thrilled to help more in the future!

02/06/2021

Leslie H.

The job went great! Dylan exceeded my expectations. He cleaned my rain gutters, installed gutter guards, and removed a lot of leaf debris that was on my roof which was not part of the job. I highly recommend Dylan and will be using him again for other cleaning services.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and Gutter Guard Installation

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Review for Bigfoot Window Cleaning - 770 Sycamore Ave, Vista, CA - 39181250

Thank you for the kind feedback, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and helping out around your home! Can't wait to see you again!

02/04/2021

Angela E.

Excellent work! I've never had them look so good. He has great equipment so he isn't dragging a bucket around or getting areas wet. Very professional. Wish I had found him earlier.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning

Category window cleaning, solar panels

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to work for you and get to know you! Good luck with all life has for you outside of CA!

01/31/2021

Anna M.

So happy with the job that A World Glass did cleaning our rain gutters! Our rain gutters were way overdue to be cleaned. Dylan was able to schedule us right away. His price was very reasonable and he did a very thorough job. He also took before and after pictures. We plan to use his business to get our windows and roof cleaned next.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Thank you, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! I am so glad to have met you and I am honored to be able to help you and your husband! Thank you for the wonderful feedback :) I'm excited to help again next time! -Dylan

01/20/2021

Sharon C.

Dylan was a very hard work. He did an excellent job cleaning the gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! I am so glad to have met you and I am honored to be able to help you! Thank you for the wonderful feedback :) I'm excited to help again next time! -Dylan

01/14/2021

Kathy C.

He was efficient, he did a good job, no drama. He was terrific and I would definitely give them a call again if needed.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the windows inside and outside of my entire house. Including the screens and the track.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]!! I am so glad to have met you and I am honored to be able to help you! Thank you for the feedback :) I'm excited to help again.

01/13/2021

Christina O.

It was done very well and promptly. Dylan was friendly and professional. He did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Screen Mesh Replacement

Category doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

[Member Name Removed]! I am so glad to have met you and I am honored to be able to help you and your community! Thank you for the feedback :) I'm excited to help again.

01/11/2021

Mrs. Ann E.

A World Glass was recommended through my neighborhood app, Nextdoor. Many of my neighbor's have used this service and they came highly recommended. They were right! Dylan responded quickly with a bid, was professional and friendly. Arrived on time and did more than what we expected for the same price. I call this above and beyond service. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Contact

Phone

770 Sycamore Ave Ste. 122-437

Vista, CA 92083

Website

Door, window and gutter installation or replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

A World Glass employees will wear masks indoors, practice social distancing, as well as wash and sanitize hands before and after every job. Equipment is also changed between jobs and laundered daily.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment