Azaleawood Landscape Co

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a small landscape firm with over 28 years experience focusing on personal service and customer satisfaction....

HomeTurf

HomeTurf

HomeTurf is an artificial turf installation company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We pride ourselves on our impeccable lawns and our dedication to a positive customer experience throughout our sales and construction process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our sales representatives and support personnel are extremely courteous and professional. We want to work to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations.

11/23/2018

I hired Ruben to replace my 13 year-old landscape lighting and some of the sprinkler heads. His quote was very competitive and the workmanship was outstanding. He was very thorough in putting together his quotation and patiently explained everything upfront. I especially appreciated his punctuality---he was on time to every one of our appointments and he started and finished the job just as he had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape lighting and irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

07/29/2018

We recently re-designed our yard and Azaleawood Landscape was recommended to us by our landscape designer. We needed to repair and adjust some of the sprinklers for the new plant layout. Ruben was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He made recommendations that were cost effective and made adjustments to the problem areas; he did not make any unnecessary changes. The pricing was reasonable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler re-pair and adjustments

CATEGORY irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure.

08/27/2017

Rueben took time to explain the pros and cons of everything, always giving me choices. He dfifnished when he said he would and was very punctual. He seems very trustworthy and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had outdoor lighting repaired and some replaced.

07/10/2015

Ruben is very knowledgeable about watering systems. And he was great about teaching me about understanding my system and being about to assess and make future changes. I was surprised that he did all the digging himself. The good part about that is that it got done properly, however, it does make the cost higher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an assessment, helped me put together a plan for the watering system in the backyard and did part of the installation.

07/02/2015

He also inspected all lamp connections and made the wiring connections more secure, and gave me advice about future repairs, lamp bulb replacements and general maintenance.  Mr. Ruben also gave me advice about future upgrades for lighting and also landscape ideas. He called to confirm the appointment, let me know when he was running a bit late, and overall was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Ruben Sotelo listened to my issue with a low voltage lighting problem.  He inspected the lamps and cords, and helped me understand how the lvl box works.  He gave me advice about preserving my current installations, which are old and not installed in the best way.  We figured out the problem (a short in the wiring), and he fixed it.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

Complete landscape installations, low voltage lighting, low usage water features, irrigation design and installation, sprinkler & professional low voltage lighting repair.

Standard landscape, lawn maintenance & large tree trimming.