Alfaro Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact through email....

Flores Home Remodeling

Handyman Does It All

A full service Remodeling contractor and Handyman. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Handyman Does It All on Angi
ETCETERA.INC

I am a local business that can do anything from HANDYMAN, home repairs, landscaping/maintenance, yard clean up, hauling ETC...! When you hire me, you're hiring a professional who cares about adding value to your home. Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

07/01/2013

Jacqueline S.

He didn't show up.

Description of Work
He was asked to help me move from one office to another in the same complex.

08/19/2011

aaron B.

Jose arrived on time and began working immediately. He was polite and offered advice when I was unsure of something. He offered a very good price based on the amount of time he was here and the amount of work performed. I highly recommend him and plan on having come back to do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Jose assembled some furniture for me and did some minor repairs to a couple items, hung up some pictures, and prepared the picture frames for hanging with wire. Jose also helped me move some furniture.

06/03/2011

THOMAS W.

He arrived on time. After I showed him what I wanted done, he wasn't able to give me a firm estimate of the total cost because there was a lot of area that needed sanding. He told me he would charge me by the hour at $25/hr. I thought the rate was very reasonable so I told him to go ahead and do it. He sanded down some of the existing paint and applied 2 coats on all the area I asked him to paint. He cleaned up the area after he was done. I was happy with his work and would use him again.

Description of Work
Jose sanded and painted all the wood beams in the front patio area, wood trim around patio window as well as trim above the garage.

06/02/2011

Marcia S.

Overall Great. He arrived for bid on time. Delivered bid and price was reasonable. He performed duties as agreed and better than agreed in some cases. Took extra time to fix shades and other small items that he noticed needed repair without charging me.

Description of Work
Get condo ready to rent. Repaired closet doors. Excellent. Repairs to sink, walls, caulking. Very very good. Considerate. Moved furniture and items out of the way with care. Good price. I would recommend Jose.

06/02/2011

Marcia S.

You never know what you are getting when it comes to plumbing. When Mr. Alfaro turned off the water so he could install a new kitchen faucet, the valve broke. He handled the situation very well by going to the local hardware store, purchasing the new valve, installed it, replaced the faucet and stayed late to complete everything. He did a great job and I not only WOULD hire him again, I AM hiring him again to replace my garbage disposal and rip out some old build-ins. It's hard to find a reliable handyman, but Mr. Alfaro is very reliable and capable. He goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
Mr. Alfaro installed kitchen sink faucet. As he turned off water near water heater, the valve broke--not his fault. He repaired water heater valve and stayed late to finish job. He did not overcharge me for the valve repair. I would hire him again.

05/08/2010

SHARON W.

Jose is very thorough and does a good job. He did exactly as I asked and the results are amazing. I am very proud of my bathroom remodel project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel - removed tub, shower doors, and a cabinet that had double sinks. Replaced the space with a fully tiled shower and new vanity.

05/08/2010

SHARON W.

Jose built a wood entry gate from scratch. He scraped off the dried ivy that was all over my wood fence in the front yard. He then painted all the wood. The price was so reasonable at $250 which included the cost of the materials and paint.

Description of Work
Build wood entry gate, scrape off old dried ivy on fence, and paint.

Handyman.