1st Choice Plumbing and Drain Experts

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

2.8

1633 Goodwin Dr.

Vista, CA 92084

1st Choice Plumbing and Drain Experts is one of the fastest growing Plumbing, Drain Cleaning Flood and Restoration repair companies in Southern California. We make sure every single one of our technicians is dedicated to customer service and committed to exceeding the expectations of every one of

02/07/2017

Jeff T.

When I discovered a slab leak, I did not know where to turn. A neighbor recommended 1st Choice Plumbing. Matt came out shortly after I called. He was friendly, calm, honest, and clear in describing the problems and options. He assessed the situation, and provided a price. That was the price I paid. No add ons, or hidden fees. He told me what needed to be done, with a specific plan to go about doing the repairs. When he ran into an unexpected roadblock, he provided the options, and we talked about the best solution. No hassles, no surprises. The work was done in a timely manner. They put up dust barriers and floor protection to keep down the mess, and cleaned up everything after they were done. He also replaced the regulator and main house shutoff, and it looks like a work of art. He even replaced an outside spigot off of the main, and the washing machine shutoffs to eliminate possible leaks from old, corroded fixtures. No extra charge. Jackie in then office would call to keep me informed of the timeframe for Matt's arrival. She was very nice, and helpful. His team was friendly, and worked hard and efficiently. There are a lot of plumbing companies out there. 1st Choice Plumbing is the folks I will call, if another need arises.

Description of Work
Fix a slab leak and replace the regulator and house main shutoff.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/08/2015

Kenneth D.

Only three weeks later, and the drain was plugged again. I called them, and they claimed to not have any paperwork on my job at all! They called a few days later and said they found the paperwork, but I had already moved on to another company.

Description of Work
They came out to come clear a clogged drain pipe and install a water heater.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

04/02/2013

Shawna C.

JUST DON'T GO THERE!

Description of Work
I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE WHEN I CALLED 1ST CHOICE... I had a stopped up sink and when Matt came out he told me it would cost over 1000 to fix.... Told me I needed a whole new drain line installed. When I said are you crazy, he was rude and cursed me and told me sooner or later I would be calling him back. My neighbor Jim came over after they left which took them an hour to get them out of my house.and he fixed it in TEN MINUTES... WAY TO GO JIM... I WISH HE WAS A PLUMBER!!! Don't make the wrong choice too this company is a CON!!!! And a rip OFF!!!

Category water damage restoration, drain cleaning

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Blue Bear Plumbing & Drain

Blue Bear Plumbing & Drain is San Diego North County’s plumbing company of choice. With over 50 years of combined experience between our technicians and advisory team, we are quickly becoming the plumber San Diego residents trust with their most complex plumbing problems. We do drain repair, water heater installs, water heater repairs, faucet repair, toilet repair, water leak repair, slab leak repair, shower repair, sewer line repair, re-piping, tankless water heater installs, gas line installation, and more. When hiring a plumbing company in San Diego, it is important to find one you can trust. We service northern San Diego County including Vista, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Marcos, Escondido, Solana Beach, and Encinitas.

2022 Super Service Award

Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 100,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Rooter service, Drain cleaning, Hydro jetting, Camera inspection, Leak Detection and All plumbing repairs, Water Heaters/ Tankless Heaters, Whole house Filtrations, Soft Water, Backflow certification, Instillations and repairs. Water Damage and Sewage Removal, structural drying. Flood and Restoration