1-800-Any-Tyme

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2006

4.1

CA License Number: 758195. Additional Service Area: Portions Of East City & Suburbs & Norhteast County. Additional emails - mm@1800anytyme.com, cc@1800anytyme.com. Additional DBA - Anytyme Plumbing Inc....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi

08/28/2017

Cleared out the pipe and all was running smooth. Also replaced capacitors and added starter capacitors. Compressor starts right away on both AC units. The technician was prompt, courteous, and explained all of the repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside pipe from attic was leaking water from the condensation collection pan

02/23/2015

He gave me a window of 8-11am and they didn't call until 11:45am to tell them that they were running late. They then said they would be here at 1pm and that they would call when he was on his way. He ended up getting here at 12:45am. The plumber ended up fixing the problem, but there was a miscommunication because their website advertised a $79 special and he didn't know anything about it. He want...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a clogged drain in our kitchen sink.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

10/01/2014

Graet Job! Did exactly what they said they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installe new AC and Furnace. Great Job !!

09/02/2014

Fantastic!!!   I called several other plumbers in the area and was told they could get to me in 2 days or so, Anytime arrived within a reasonable time of my calling them and fixed the problem without making an even larger mess!!!  Will use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged pipes in the house that wouldn't drain

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

01/16/2014

Inspection revealed unsafe condition of one of two furnaces. The technician was able to order, obtain and install a new furnace within 24 hours of inspection the week of Thanksgiving. 2 additional technicians came to assist with the attic removal and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them come out to check the furnaces (2) prior to use for the winter.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing, electrical, heating & AC, repairs, drain cleaning & water heater installation.

Duct cleaning, swamp coolers, AC wall units, AC wall coolers & portable cooling systems.