1-800-Any-Tyme

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2006

4.1

1064 La Mirada Ct

Vista, CA 92081

CA License Number: 758195. Additional Service Area: Portions Of East City & Suburbs & Norhteast County. Additional emails - mm@1800anytyme.com, cc@1800anytyme.com. Additional DBA - Anytyme Plumbing Inc....

08/28/2017

Divyesh R.

Cleared out the pipe and all was running smooth. Also replaced capacitors and added starter capacitors. Compressor starts right away on both AC units. The technician was prompt, courteous, and explained all of the repair work.

Description of Work
Outside pipe from attic was leaking water from the condensation collection pan

10/21/2015

Denise A.

02/23/2015

Adrienne B.

He gave me a window of 8-11am and they didn't call until 11:45am to tell them that they were running late. They then said they would be here at 1pm and that they would call when he was on his way. He ended up getting here at 12:45am. The plumber ended up fixing the problem, but there was a miscommunication because their website advertised a $79 special and he didn't know anything about it. He wanted to charge $225 but eventually honored the online special. It all just seemed a little shady.

Description of Work
We had a clogged drain in our kitchen sink.

Category drain cleaning

10/01/2014

Kelly L.

Graet Job! Did exactly what they said they would do.

Description of Work
Installe new AC and Furnace. Great Job !!

09/02/2014

Deanna S.

Fantastic!!! I called several other plumbers in the area and was told they could get to me in 2 days or so, Anytime arrived within a reasonable time of my calling them and fixed the problem without making an even larger mess!!! Will use them again!!!

Description of Work
Unclogged pipes in the house that wouldn't drain

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

01/16/2014

Thomas M.

Inspection revealed unsafe condition of one of two furnaces. The technician was able to order, obtain and install a new furnace within 24 hours of inspection the week of Thanksgiving. 2 additional technicians came to assist with the attic removal and installation.

Description of Work
Had them come out to check the furnaces (2) prior to use for the winter.

09/17/2013

Darlene F.

Russ arrived exactly when he said he would, checked out the unit and found that the electrician who had completed work a few days earlier had tripped the air conditioning unit breaker. It was switched on and again checked to make sure it was working properly. I was stunned and fully expected to pay some exorbitant service charge for the trip and the time he spent looking everything over. I was ecstatic to pay them the $59 they asked for the visit. This was over and above what any other plumbing/heating-air contractor would have done. I am definitely using this company again for anything on their list of services. This situation was ripe for a rip-off that did NOT happen! By the way, this company also offers a maintenance type contract that is about 1/3 what others charge with lots of options for price and service type. I'm going to be using them for HVAC maintenance in the future.

Description of Work
This company was called on a Saturday morning because my air conditioning unit was blowing hot air.

12/23/2011

Maryann L.

We were very pleased with the professional service starting from the office staff to each person who worked to solve the problem. Yes, we will use this company again.

Description of Work
Install furnace. Very good worker, great clean up afterwards too.

12/17/2011

KEN R.

Jeff White brought in a small drain snake and quickly broke up the blockage. He was particularly careful not to make a mess in the house.

Description of Work
Jeff White came out to clear a sink drain blockage in the evening. He was fast, efficient and professional.

Category electrician, plumbing, drain cleaning

08/15/2011

KENNETH D H.

In this case, the technician arrived within three hours of my call on a Sunday, and was on the property about forty minutes. He supplied and installed two standard shower valve kits, probably less than twenty dollars each at Home Depot. The charge for me as a and quot;Basic Plan Memberand quot; was $309. For a non-member, it would have been more than a hundred dollars more. I subscribe to their and quot;Basic Planand quot; at $9.89 per month on my credit card to get prompt service and discounts. This is my third service by them. In all cases, they arrrived very promptly after call, twice within hours of my initial call. The technicians are quick, reliable and competent. Their prices are at least twice what any other plumber would charge. Prices for specific jobs are listed in a large book and are quoted to you prior to starting work. They do not charge by time and materials, only by the fixed book price. Fortunately, there is no extra charge for weekend work. A guess at their on-site time charge would be well in excess of $250 per hour. Of course, this covers travel, overhead and profit. Using this company is justified only by their excellent response time.. If you have an emergency or an urgent problem you want fixed immediately, they are the answer, but you pay dearly.

Description of Work
Replaced internal components of two leaking shower valves with standard kits. Very simple job, requiring less than a half-hour.

06/07/2011

WILLIAM B.

LOUSY SEE ABOVE

Description of Work
RESPONSE TIME WAS GOOD. UPON ARRIVING I EXPALINED THAT THE TOILET WAS PLUGGED UP. HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE PRICE, BUT I DIDNT UNDERSTAND HE WENT INTO THE BATHROOM ANDSPENT ABOUT 30 SECONDS TO CLEAR THE DRAIN BY USING A " SNAKE" AS MY FAUCET WAS MAKING A NOSIE I ASKED HIM TO LOOK AT IT. HIS REPLY WAS " I ONLY CLEAR DRAINS' I TOLD HIM THAT MY OTHER BATHROOM HAD CLOGGED IN THE PAST AND HE RAIN THE SNAKE DOWN THE TOILET AND SAID IT WAS CLEAR. HE WAS IN OUR HOUSE ABOUT 5 MINUTES +, WENT OUT TO HIS TRUCK AND BROUGHT BACK A BILL FOR $185.00, I COMPLAINED AND HE TOOK OFF $20.00 AND TOLD ME THAT I COULD PURCHASE 3 SNAKES FOR WHAT IT COST FOR HIM TO COME HERE. I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE PRICE AND CALLED NEXT DAY TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR. I EXPLAINED THE COST AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD CHECK AND CALL ME BACK. HE NEVER CALLED EITHER FRIDAY OR MONDAY.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/08/2011

William W.

They did a good job and I gave me some ideas to fix some things myself.

Description of Work
We had a pipe break under our Laundry room Tile. They fixed it and also fixed my sink while they were at it. It was alot of work as thye had to go through the walls to reroute the pipes. They recommended a Water abatement company that I had a very very bad experience with.

01/04/2011

ROBERT D.

They wanted over $200 and I had talked to another plumber that quoted the same thing for half the price. I asked them if they would meet the price and they came down. They did the job efficiently and promptly. They found some other leaks under the house that they wanted to repair but I thought they wanted too much. They wanted $5-7,000 to cut into and dig into the bathroom floor to repair some stuff. I figured the leak had been there for a while so I put it off. Periodically it just plugs up the line. We've actually have them send two plumbers out over the last year. The first plumber was outstanding. The pricing wasn't any better but the workmanship was very good. They did very good work on both jobs and got the problems fixed. They came on time each time. I would actually look for a cheaper company in the future. They let the first plumber go and I didn’t like the second fellow as much. I would shop around for a cheaper plumber.

Description of Work
I used 1800 Anytyme Plumbing, Heating, AC, Electrical to do some plumbing at my mom's house.

12/23/2010

ANNE G.

Slightly rated down as they had to reschedule the original appointment at the last minute, however were able to reschedule a time 48 hrs later. They arrive on time (and call before they came), explain what they need to do and finished earlier than initially stated.

Description of Work
The 18 year old furnace was no longer functioning, they evaluated the issue and replaced it the following day after offering the option of an e-board replacement. They also replaced the programmable controller, which I had hated but forgotten to ask about, to a much better model. They cleaned up after their work, and tested for leakage before leaving.

09/24/2009

Doug M.

They were courteous, professional and on time. The price was very good and the weather was hot so it was good to get them quickly.

Description of Work
Installed two air conditioners

11/10/2008

Cheryl H.

The gentlemen were ON Time!!! Clean, well groomed and VERY polite. They worked fast and were very conscious of being professional the whole time. When they checked our water heater and furnace, they cleaned it and made a suggestion of improving the airflow, but didn't charge extra!!! This is the best plumbing company I have ever used. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced toilets, cleaned and repaired air conditioner and heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

09/18/2008

Cobi C.

It was a good experience for the most part. There were some things that concerned me though. The biggest negative that I experienced was that the tub was damaged in the demo, and the salesman said that he had told us it was a possibility, but neither my husband nor I had heard that. For the most part though they did a good job, but I did call them back to regrout a few areas of the tiling job. Overall, it was a good experience. The guy in charge was very personable and easy to get along with.

Description of Work
They completely redid my shower and tub enclosure including reframing the walls, replacing the subfloor, putting the old tub back in, and tiling.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, plumbing

06/29/2007

KENNETH D H.

Excellent. David arrived before promised time after calling. Fast, efficient, and competent work.

Description of Work
Replaced old 65 gal. water heater.

Category water heater repair

01/15/2007

THOMAS W.

Horrible. They consistently did not show up until noon to fix the problem, even on the first day when we were told we were getting top priority. They would disappear in the middle of the project and not show up until the next day. They also did NOT properly connect a supply line that fed the back sprinklers. When we asked for this to be taken care of, they initially denied any liability. Eventually we argued into getting it fixed and supposedly we would not be charged (since they botched the job in the 1st place). They broke one of the control knobs in the process. When we got the bill, we had additional charges tacked on that were far in excess of anything that we were quoted. It took a week to even get to talk to someone at the company to dispute these charges, and this was only after we left a message with them that we were going to contact our credit card company to freeze their payment. It took another week after that to get things finally resolved!

Description of Work
Main water supply line from the street into the house was ruptured (They previously repaired this two years ago).

11/01/2006

ANDREW B.

The technician came out the first time and did not identify the problem. He said the girls who were renting were probably running multiple hair dryers. I paid $39 for a service call without having the problem solved. The problem still persisted. They came out a second time and agreed to waive the service call fee of $39. I had him replace the circuit breaker which he should have done the first time. He charged me $80 for a 5 minute job. My total cost into the project was $119 for labor and materials. I called to complain about the exorbitant price and they agreed to provide a $40 credit on the next job. However, they won't apply it to the service call. They also won't give any estimates of labor rates over the phone. The game they place is to get you on the hook for $39 then charge a high price for the work. The credit they offered is meaningless because they just add it into the work. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot and repair a faulty circuit breaker on the outside box on a condo unit.

Category electrician

10/18/2006

NORMAN M.

If you total the actual costs for parts (faucet, two water lines, two valves) they should run about $350 MAX. That leaves a fee of $330 for an hours labor. Since Anytyme charges a flat rate for each job, their bill will NEVER show actual charges for parts and then labor. BUYER should BEWARE when doing business with these folks. MY recommendation is GO SOMEWHERE ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Tenant called anytime to my condo. Anytyme was on site for about one hour. Changed to kitchen faucet and charged $500 parts and labor. Changed the two wall to faucet water lines and changed the two at-wall water on/off valves = charged $180 parts and labor. Total costs for the 1 hr service = $680.00 !!!

09/28/2006

Jeff D.

I called 1-800-any-time to repair a pilot assembly on a gas furnace. The person that sent out the technician quoted a service charge of $29 that would be wavered if I had the furnace fixed. The technician quoted an outrageous price of $700 to replace a control valve. I declined the service. The technician said the service fee was $59 for heating. He said for electrical it is $29, for plumbing it is $49 and for heating and A/C it is $59. If you do decide to use this company, Good Luck.

Description of Work
Service call on a gas heater.

04/05/2005

RICKY D.

I APPRECIATED THEIR SERVICE THAT THEY RECENTLY GAVE ME. WANT TO COMMEND THE EFFORTS OF JESSE. HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, COURTEOUS, AND VERY EFFICIENT. A TALENT NOT OFTEN FOUND IN THE SERVICE PERSONNEL.

Description of Work
REPAIR WATER LEAK UNDER SINK.

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    Monster Steamer

At Monster Steamer, we provide high quality services and our mission is to provide you with the most outstanding, highest value service experience possible. We are committed to showing up on time and communicating with you throughout the service experience. Our staff will show up in a professionally lettered vehicle, in uniform, ready to serve you in the most courteous manner possible. Get What You Pay For… Never select a cleaning firm based on price alone. A low priced service could actually damage your floor or fabric, costing you more in the long run. Monster Steamer charges more than other companies, but you get what you pay for. It’s impossible for a company to provide the most outstanding service experience if they can’t afford to invest in the best education and equipment. AVOID UNEDUCATED, UNINFORMED AND SOMETIMES DOWNRIGHT UNSCRUPULOUS CARPET CLEANERS! You will get the satisfaction you have been looking for. Plus, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee so you will have the peace of mind you deserve when you hire our company. We are a licensed and insured business certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) to provide the best methods of cleaning in the market. Using our green solutions, we know you'll be able to breathe and feel better in your home or office. We feel confident that if we can't get you a clean, odor-free carpet then no one can. **Free estimates are by phone.

Ocean Flooring & Construction

Ocean Flooring & Construction is your best source for hardwood floors. Serving San Diego for over 10 years now, we specialize in providing the best service for your flooring needs. We specialize in hardwood installation, sanding and finishing, and wholesale prices for all hardwood flooring. 100% Warranty Guarantees You The Best Service Hardwood installation is one of our specialties, that is why we are confident in giving you a 100% warranty on our installation. You have no need to worry about any mistakes or shortcuts being done when it comes time to install your hardwood floors. Free In-Home Estimate. We want you to be confident when you choose a company to purchase or install your hardwood flooring. That is why you get a free in-home estimate when you call today.

Plumbing, electrical, heating & AC, repairs, drain cleaning & water heater installation.

Duct cleaning, swamp coolers, AC wall units, AC wall coolers & portable cooling systems.