Pro Builders

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2013

Handy man building pros with 25yrs of customer service...

A L Handyman services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate today! No job is too small

Shaggy Handyman

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in handyman services and home repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

V.l Handyman

A trusted handyman working with finish carpentry, home repairs, and junk removal. We are owner operated and are glad to provide you with our home improvement services. We will treat your home with respect and our job isn’t done until we exceed 100 percent of your expectations.

10/20/2014

The stairs was remodelled quite good considering that they just accepted a crappy job from our previous contractor. But they did such an appauling job on my bathrooms. The tiles were uneven, redid few times but still uneven. They never finish my master bathroom. They kept telling me that they will come back for it but never did. They messed up my bathroom tiles that i have to purchase new set of t...

Description of Work
We contracted them to remodel the stairs of the house we just bought. As well as putting hardwood floors,floor tiles on 3 bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

03/27/2014

They contacted me immediately, came out to look at my house, were very nice people, and quick to call me with the verbal estimate. The problem is, I requested TWICE that they give me a written estimate for my job and they never did, even though they've called me on the phone repeatedly. The price they quoted was much lower than the others I received, but I have no clue what it actually covered.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for a house painting job.

Category interior painters

We offer interior and exterior home services

Check, Visa, MasterCard