Jeff Shipman's Tree Service

Jeff Shipman's Tree Service

Amenities

ask for details
ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Joe P.
06/11/2017
Called Jeff for a quote on cutting down 2 queen palms to the ground, after quote decided to cut 3 more. Awesome job!! Great price,Great clean up, could'nt tell 5 trees had been cut.Nothing broken even though cement, fence and pond were in between!
Description of Work
Cut down 5 queen palms
03/21/2017
Was very pleased with the results. Job completed as agreed and clean up was spotless.
Description of Work
Trimmed shrubs, removed palm and redwood and ground out stump.
Ronald S.
11/21/2016
Excellent. Very polite. Great clean-up and a very reasonable price.
Description of Work
Three trees needing overdue trimming and one tree removed.
Daniel B.
01/15/2016
I first called Eddie's tree service and that turned out to be a joke. Then I called Jeff and he stopped by and gave a quote for 325.00. I called him the same day and gave him the go-a-head to do the job. He called again the next morning saying they were working in Tulare and could do our job next if I wanted. They showed up when he said and started to work, he and his crew were very friendly. When we talked about the 7th tree he told me it was bigger then he first thought and raised the price to $400.00. I was still okay with that and they trimmed it too.
Description of Work
They trimmed up seven trees in our back yard,hauled all the trimmings to the front yard and ran them through there chipper. They were here about 1 1/2 hours and did a great job on cleaning up after themselves. The pool suffered a little but we cleaned it up too.
Gary A.
01/01/2016
Description of Work
Trimmed huge tree in front yard. Also another smaller tree and two stone fruit trees in the back yard. Also did some extra trimming of neighbor's tree hanging in my yard at no extra cost. I have used Jeff Shipman's tree service before. A good solid job. Very pleasant to deal with.
04/20/2015
Crew showed up as scheduled. Work was completed professionally and clean up was excellent. There was a problem with a broken sprinkler head and it was repaired immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Description of Work
Trimmed queen palm, Italian cypress shrubs, cut back neighbors shrubs at fence line.
Jan B.
09/04/2014
Description of Work
They cleaned up a palm tree, two giant sequoias and a podocarpus that was overgrown and approximately 20 feet high.
Dale R.
04/22/2014
Description of Work
We needed a fallen tree removed on short notice. They were very responsive once we were able to make contact by phone. The latter may be only weakness in service.
Dale R.
04/14/2014
Shipman's were able to respond within two days. They were on time and and got the work done quickly. The clean up was very good and the neighbor is happy.
Description of Work
Removed tree that had fallen over neighbors yard in wind.
Kimberlee D.
10/14/2013
Fast, good work...
Description of Work
Trimmed and removed one tree, trimmed two other trees.
Gail S.
06/24/2013
First time were very pleased with the work. It was completed as requested and at rate quoted, which was very competitive. For first visit I would rate Good to Excellent. Second time trees were not trimmed nearly as well and one mature shrub was very badly pruned. He offered to come back and take the entire plant out at no charge if it did not improve. After many weeks and telephone calls he eventually did come back and remove the entire plant at no charge. This visit I cannot rate better than Fair.
Description of Work
Tree and shrub trimming - date and amount are estimates, it has been several years since work performed.
Kraig C.
02/18/2013
Extremely professional, right on time, made sure everything was cleaned up before they left and was done supper fast. No goofing around with this group. Great job.
Description of Work
Removal of 3 very old and large Fruit tree stumps and removal of one large tree about 30 feet tall next to the house.
Gary M.
07/20/2012
I've used Jeff Shipman Tree Service several times and the service has all ways been excellent. His crew is punctual and they do exactly what they say they will do. The job gets done correctly.
Description of Work
Jeff Shipman and his crew removed several trees and ground the stumps to below ground level. The crew cleaned up the area and removed all debris.
Dan K.
07/10/2012
.They did an great job. They arrived when they promised. Everyone on his crew knew their job and did it well. When they were finished they cleaned up the debris. Great bunch of people.
Description of Work
Shipman Tree Service removed a 40-50 ft. redwood tree from my back yard.
Gary A.
06/04/2012
Overall a great job. Very professional and within a fair price range.
Description of Work
They removed a 35 foot tree from the front yard of home residence. Ground the stump. Took all cuttings away or ground them up.Done very quickly and left no mess. Price was great. Highly recommended.
06/03/2012
Mr. Shipman and his crew arrived at the appointed time. I was presented the invoice upon arrival and work commenced immediately. I had to leave just before the job was completed and presented Mr. Shipman my check before I left. I was VERY impressed with the clean-up and the results were just as I expected.
Description of Work
I contacted this company because of a flyer left at my front door. I called for an estimate and Mr. Shipman came out the same day. I had the following work completed: Trim 1 queen palm, Trim 2 sageo palms, Trim 8 cypress and Trim neighbor's shrub at property line.
Zoanna L.
05/24/2012
It was very easy to work with them. I called them up and scheduled the date. They came out and did the work. I didn’t even have to be there and wait for them. All I could see was that my tree was perfectly trimmed and there was no other evidence that they had been there.
Description of Work
I used Jeff Shipman Tree Svc in 2010. They did general trimming of my raywood ash tree.
Patti L.
04/20/2011
I called this company from the phone book because it was local. I left a message but they returned it promptly and came to give an estimate that day. I had a medium sized tree whose roots were lifting my sidewalk and fence and I wanted it removed. Jeff quoted me $200.00 for removal of the tree and the stump. The service was provided the following week. Excellent job, excellent service!
Description of Work
Removed tree and stump from backyard

Phone

4333 W Dorothea Ave

Visalia, CA 93277

Other Information

Services offered

Tree Service,Tree Service,Stump Removal & Grinding

FAQ

Jeff Shipman's Tree Service is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Ask Jeff Shipman's Tree Service for details on free project estimates.

No, Jeff Shipman's Tree Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Jeff Shipman's Tree Service does not offer a senior discount.

No, Jeff Shipman's Tree Service does not offer warranties.

Jeff Shipman's Tree Service offers the following services: Tree Service,Tree Service,Stump Removal & Grinding

Other Local Pros In Your Area

L & E Tree Service

(1)

L & E Tree Service

TREE SERVICES - Tree Trimming and Removals _ Stump Grinding - Shrub Trimming and Removals - General Clean up "Over 20 yrs of Experience" Safety is our Priority | License, Insured and Bonded

T.Q. Tree Management inc

No reviews yet.

T.Q. Tree Management inc

We offer tree trimming, pruning, palm tree removal, hedge trimming and clean up. We are a Family-owned business who takes pride in Safety, and Quality and believes both can take us a long way. We are reasonably affordably with over Ten years of experience and offer free estimate. We stand by Our name Technique and Quality making it out number #1 priority to please our beloved costumers. We are licensed & insured. ** FREE ESTIMATES **

Garcia's Tree Service

(1)

Garcia's Tree Service

With over 18 years of experience in the landscaping industry Garcia's Tree Service is your industry expert in Sonoma county and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you are completely satisfied with our work. You can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you.