The JunkLuggers of Orange County

Founded 2020 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

17853 Santiago Blvd

Villa Park, CA 92861

Eco-Friendly Furniture & Junk Removal Company. Our mission is to enhance lives, our community and the environment by donating, recycling and supporting local charities. Don't let old junk or appliances clutter your home or commercial property. Call The Junkluggers of Orange County if you have useless junk, appliances, electronic waste, and more that needs to be removed. We are dedicated to supporting the local community, so you never have to worry about where your once treasured items will end up. We donate, recycle, and repurpose as much as we can. Whether you are spring cleaning, updating a room, cleaning out your basement or attic in your home, trust the experts at The Junkluggers of Orange County to handle your stuff expertly. You can sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting. If you are moving offices or cleaning out a construction site or have old electronics that need to be adequately taken care of, don't hurt yourself. We handle everything from E-waste recycling to construction site cleanup.We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate....

hauling (8)trash removal (7)

11/28/2021

I contacted JunkLuggers early Sunday morning and booked an appointment to have Colby come to my home later in the day to give me an estimate. He was able to swing by two hours before the scheduled appointment, which worked out fine. Colby gave me a reasonable estimate to haul away enough material to fill 3/4 of their large truck and I agreed to it. Colby and his partner hauled away the material th...

Description of Work
Haul away construction waste

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

Thank you so much!

05/08/2021

Great customer service! Recommend this company to anyone with a big job!

Description of Work
2 jobs

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

02/14/2021

Absolutely amazing team to work with! You need a property cleaned out? These are your guys. I was so impressed with their professionalism, work ethic, kindness and "get the job done" attitude. I was impressed to say the least, and you will be too. Give them a call.

Description of Work
Junk Removal and Hauling from a Residence

Work Completed On 02/14/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

12/04/2020

They were great and fantastic. They were friendly and professional. I was very pleased with the service. They provided a cleared cost. They were very good in communication.

Description of Work
They came and picked up stuff in my garage.

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the review.

12/02/2020

They were quick, mindful and efficient! Friendly service too.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to review!

12/02/2020

Excellent service! They were quick to follow up with me to provide a very fair and accurate estimate. Joe provided excellent customer service. He was enthusiastic about helping me out and was genuinely thoughtful about where some of my stuff would end up (and the answer was rarely “a landfill”. When the crew was done I told them ‘thank you for giving me back my storage shed!”. Great service!

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you.

11/28/2020

Joe and his team at Junkluggers went out of their way. They removed junk left at our rental property and dismantled and hauled away an old shed. They were timely, professional and reasonably priced. Joe stood by his estimate, even after they discovered the shed to be a lot more than they anticipated. Highly recommended -- you cannot go wrong with Junkluggers of Orange County.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you!

11/28/2020

High quality job. Probably not the cheapest but service was great

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Appreciate the review, thank you!

11/23/2020

Excellent! Great service from them.

Description of Work
Disassembling a closet unit and throwing away appliances

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Will keep you posted on the photo shoot!

11/23/2020

Excellent. Could not have been better. Very nice folks to work with. I highly recommend them!

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Appreciate the review, [Member Name Removed]! Hope to see you and your wife walking those dogs around the neighborhood sometime.

We take it all! Whether you are cleaning out the basement, bathroom, or boardroom, we can rid you of your junk. We will happily take: Large appliances like dishwashers and refrigerators Countertops and cabinets Mattresses Computers and other electronics Couches, chairs, coffee tables, and desks Clothing Books Works of art Junk Removal Appliance Removal Attic & Basement Cleanout Dumpster Rental Alternative Estate Cleanout Furniture Removal Piano Removal E-Waste Recycling Commercial and more!