Bear Electric and Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

4.4

Bear Electric and Construction. covers all aspects of Electrical installations from new homes, remodels, upgrades and Emergency service calls. This includes rewiring, modifying existing wiring, upgrading electrical systems or designing electrical systems for new homes, buildings and construction. We adhere to all local, state and federal regulations. We have service thousands of homes through out San Bernardino County. Don't get left in the dark call us today for your electrical needs. Call us today at 760-243-4273....

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

07/27/2017

did not hire,wanted $265.00 just to replace ceiling fan box. not rocket science, ill do this myself, like i did the other ones. outrageous price for small job! had to call three times to get someone never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace ceiling fan box in attic

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

Talked to customer over the phone and he was looking for a ball park quote with out me doing a walk through of his home. This is what my quote covered: 1. Disassemble and Removing his existing ceiling fan that is attached to a standard light fixture box which is a fall hazard. 2. Remove the existing light fixture box and replace it with a ceiling fan rated box which could require going in the atti...

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed French doors in my bedroom......NEVER have a met a contractor that was soooo neat, clean, on time, and really cared about the wishes of the client. He has gone the extra mile simply because it was the RIGHT thing to do.....because of ALL he done upstairs he will be doing MUCH MORE work for me, starting with my kitchen.....even if his quote comes in a little high its worth the EXTRA money because of the trust factor he and his crew establish with the client!

CATEGORY doors

Thank you Ms [member name removed] for taking the time to share your experience with our company.

04/10/2015

The install went well. I did need to provide an additional cable.  I had one that was the correct length in the garage.  The she job took less than an hour.  The quality of work has always been out standing and at a fair price.  They are my first call for any Electical issues. His pride and professionalism has been readily apparent on every job he completed for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil installed bracket for on wall TV support.  Install a channel to hide the wires that go from the TV to  the cable box.  We have also used Bear Electric multiple times on a variety of projects.  Installing ceiling fans in all the bedrooms.  Providing 220 electrical service to an out door SPA.  Rewired the electrical box.  Built and in stalled a custom China Cabinet.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,phone wiring,ceiling fans

Thank you [member's name removed] for taking the time to share your experience with our company.

02/29/2012

They were excellent. We did not even know they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all of the electrical outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you [member name removed] for taking the time to share your experience with our company.

Bear Electric and Construction provides quality electrical service to all our customers in performing all electrical work. We guarantee the highest level of service from panel upgrades, new circuits installation, kitchen remodel upgrades, ceiling fan installation, professional trouble shooting and Emergency Service calls. Call us today for all your electrical needs at 760-243-4273.

alarm systems