All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2010

3.3

12127 Mall Blvd Ste A236

Victorville, CA 92392

1-877-SEALPRO (732-5776) "Quality Sealed in Stone" Established October 1, 1997. We are a Licensed California Contractor #763013 serving Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino & Riverside Counties. We will travel outside these areas for special projects. We do Commercial & Residential projects of

04/29/2014

Annette M.

At first it went ok except for the sealing of my kitchen granite. What a mess they made in my home. I had black dust everywhere and had to have the carpets and stone floor cleaned professionally. They came out 2-3 times to clean up but never got all the black dust from the sealing of my dark granite. That is why I had to have it done. Not to mention all the furniture in those areas etc. They also had to come back out to re-polish around the faucets and corners as they were not as shiny as the rest. The bathrooms : Guest bath with tile came out ok. The grout looked really good for about 9 months then starting getting that soap film again eventho I did use the Aqua Clean items they told me to use. Over a year later I am not impressed with their job for what the cost was. The Master Bath: I have travertine and marble in there. That one turned out the best as it had lost it's lustre over the 11 years we lived there. They were suppose to clean the grout on the glass tile and forgot so I had to have them come out again for that. They "did me a favor" they said and put epoxy on the shower pan floor to even out the color of my grout because they said just be cleaning it they could not even out the color. Well, before the year was up the epoxy started coming off the grout. I called Dave and he first had to come take pictures, then about 3-4 weeks later sent 2 guys out to strip the epoxy and do it again. That time it only lasted a month and started coming off again. I contacted Dave again and he sent me a nasty e-mail saying they cannot do anymore that it is my grout. Wow.....I should have been informed when they were doing me a "favor" that there could be a problem like this not letting me think it was going to be beautiful forever. I thank God I did not epoxy my whole shower otherwise I would have to re-grout and probably re-tile. I have priced other companies since this problem, and have used one in particular. They are way cheaper and did a wonderful, clean job. Plus their way of cleaning tile and grout has lasted a lot longer that All American Tile. I will NEVER use that inconsiderate, incompetent company ever again. I have Dave's e-mail if anyone is interested in what a jerk he really is. And don't believe the pictures. Go to the job........about 6 months to a year later and see for yourself.

Description of Work
The provider was to clean, polish and seal all granite through out my home. They also were suppose to clean, polish and seal all tile and grout in my bathrooms. According to the owner, Dave and his pictures it was all going to look like new and all the grout was going to be cleaned and sealed and the color all the same. I lived in my home for 11 years before I've ever had to do this that is how well the installer sealed and protected all my stone.

Category pavers, gravel

12/07/2012

ELVA V.

It was OK, pricey but they have the advantage because there are so few companies that do this in that area.

Description of Work
They poured some stone in front of my rental unit

Category pavers, gravel

03/07/2010

JOANNE G.

It went well. They called prior to arriving, focused attention on a tiny scratch that I was unhappy about, removed it and re-sealed it. They will be back to do another coat and seal the holes we drill for the faucet and fixtures. They gave detailed advice on how to care for my marble. Eventhough they are having to come out twice, the price did not increase. Well mannered workers, polite, English speaking and hard working. They care about the stone and wanted me to be happy.

Description of Work
Removed scratch/stain from brand new slab marble countertops, further caulked my new sink and sealed the marble.

Category countertops, pavers, gravel, marble & granite

Guzman Contractors

For years we have been working on remodels and room additions, offering only our best work! With over 40 years of experience, we understand the importance of having personable relationships with our clients.

2022 Super Service Award

R.A.M. Structural Concrete

I have just recently started R.A.M. Structural concrete, but have almost 20 years experience. I work along side some of the bests concrete guys I have ever worked with, who all have 25+ years experience. We can complete any concrete project with out a problem but specialize in building concrete structures. We also do a lot of stamped concrete, we are very good at what we do because we love doing it.

2022 Super Service Award

DS Concrete

Give us a call, or click for a quote, today!

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

We do not do new installations or sell tile & stone. We do not clean interior pool tile with heavy mineral build-up or sell products for the Do-It-Yourselfer..

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc

How is All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc overall rated?

All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc is currently rated 3.3 overall out of 5.

What days are All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc open?

All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc is open:

What payment options does All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc provide

All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check

Does All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offer free estimates?

Ask All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc for details on free project estimates.

Does All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offer a senior discount?

No, All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc?

Yes, All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offers warranties.

What services does All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offer?

All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc offers the following services: Complete Restoration, Maintenance & Protection of all Natural Stone including Marble, Granite, Travertine, Limestone, Onyx, Flagstone, Slate & Serpentine, Engineered Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain&Glass Tile, Saltillo & Terra Cotta Pavers, Brick, Block & Concrete. We Clean, Seal, Polish, Hone, Resurface, Stain, Refinish & Caulk these surfaces. We also install Tuff Skin etch prevention systems on all slab stone surfaces for an Etch & Stain Proof surface.

Are there any services All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc does not offer?