All-American Stone & Tile Care Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2010

3.3

1-877-SEALPRO (732-5776) "Quality Sealed in Stone" Established October 1, 1997. We are a Licensed California Contractor #763013 serving Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino & Riverside Counties. We will travel outside these areas for special projects. We do Commercial & Residential projects of any size. We are Fully insured (Additional insured, etc...) & bonded. Our payroll is set up for Waiver of Subrogation, Prevailing Wage & Certified Payroll projects. We are Members of the Marble Institute of America. Aqua Mix & DuPont accredited. All work is completed by our Staff. Our Staff is well trained, very clean & polite. All Staff speak English. Upon contacting our Company, we will get a general idea of your needs & ask important questions in order to provide an estimated cost range. If this cost is within your budget, the next step would be a formal quote where we come out to the project location to inspect & measure surfaces to be quoted, determine colors needed for staining or caulking & explain the needed processes. The formal quote is $75 & this fee is deducted from the cost of the project. In some cases a Test Area is Requested or Required at additional charge & at times is also deducted from the project. The quote/test fee will be collected at the time of the quote. We will then draft the quote at our office & email the quote along with similar past project photos or fax the quote if necessary. Once an established Customer of ours, these fees are typically waived....

CA Marble specializes in resurfacing, cleaning, polishing, honing, sealing and repair of natural stone surfaces such as Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Terrazzo, Granite, Slate and Flagstone. We are experts in concrete polishing, staining, and sealing. CA Marble offers a wide variety of clear, solid, and metallic color epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating systems. We are committed to using the highest quality products at the best value. Our detail oriented, certified experts are professional and knowledgeable. CA Marble is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Please call today for a free estimate.

Mr. Garage Coating is family owned and operated; our mission is to offer our clients an unbeatable price, the best materials and top quality floors that we can guarantee for the years to come and also our extensive experience of thousands of square feet installed over the past ten years at the best price on the market. We have earned a good reputation by making every floor our own and we are passionate and very proud of our work. Customer satisfaction is number one for us.

Welcome to Clean Advantage LLC - Exterior Cleaning. Clean Advantage was Est in 2015 Serving Southern Nevada commercial and residential properties. Since then we've maintained a Respected track rate of 99% of Guaranteed Exterior Cleaning Services. Loving what we do and the challenges we encounter. Meeting all types of wonderful and amazing people. Obtaining and Retaining great results and repore. We do it "RIGHT THE FIRST TIME". Clean Advantage offers over over 10 years of Professional experience including hands on training at Real time locations and additional training with the UAMCC(United Association for Mobile Contract Cleaners) as well as online courses staying up to date with the current industry Products Supplies equipment etc. Clean Advantage has been trained on various chemicals for Stain Removal including Rust, Oil and Grease, Mold and Mildew Dirt and Grime Algae and more. Clean Advantage also does Concrete protection and Paver sealing for longer lasting exterior surfaces. We offer Softwash for roof cleaning,exterior housewash and building cleaning Protecting the surface from the harmful elements of nature. Leaving it Clean, Brighter & Longer Life expectancy which saves you money. At Clean Advantage we do our job and we love what we do. So, call a Professional and get... THE CLEAN ADVANTAGE. "Always Done Right"

04/29/2014

At first it went ok except for the sealing of my kitchen granite. What a mess they made in my home. I had black dust everywhere and had to have the carpets and stone floor cleaned professionally. They came out 2-3 times to clean up but never got all the black dust from the sealing of my dark granite. That is why I had to have it done. Not to mention all the furniture in those areas etc. They also ...

Description of Work
The provider was to clean, polish and seal all granite through out my home. They also were suppose to clean, polish and seal all tile and grout in my bathrooms. According to the owner, Dave and his pictures it was all going to look like new and all the grout was going to be cleaned and sealed and the color all the same. I lived in my home for 11 years before I've ever had to do this that is how well the installer sealed and protected all my stone.

Category pavers, gravel

12/07/2012

It was OK, pricey but they have the advantage because there are so few companies that do this in that area.

Description of Work
They poured some stone in front of my rental unit

Category pavers, gravel

03/07/2010

It went well. They called prior to arriving, focused attention on a tiny scratch that I was unhappy about, removed it and re-sealed it. They will be back to do another coat and seal the holes we drill for the faucet and fixtures. They gave detailed advice on how to care for my marble. Eventhough they are having to come out twice, the price did not increase. Well mannered workers, polite, English s...

Description of Work
Removed scratch/stain from brand new slab marble countertops, further caulked my new sink and sealed the marble.

Category countertops,pavers, gravel,marble & granite

Complete Restoration, Maintenance & Protection of all Natural Stone including Marble, Granite, Travertine, Limestone, Onyx, Flagstone, Slate & Serpentine, Engineered Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain&Glass Tile, Saltillo & Terra Cotta Pavers, Brick, Block & Concrete. We Clean, Seal, Polish, Hone, Resurface, Stain, Refinish & Caulk these surfaces. We also install Tuff Skin etch prevention systems on all slab stone surfaces for an Etch & Stain Proof surface.

We do not do new installations or sell tile & stone. We do not clean interior pool tile with heavy mineral build-up or sell products for the Do-It-Yourselfer..

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check