Williams Automotive

With Angi since September 2009

6027 Ventura Blvd

Ventura, CA 93003

Additional Contact Name - Scott Williams....

09/29/2015

Liz H.

Description of Work
Always honest and reliable. Has saved me from unnecessary work the dealer said I needed.

06/11/2015

BRENDA W.

Description of Work
Changed oil and filter, lubed chassis, checked light & tire pressure, checked an topped of fluid levels and tightened belts. Advised us that the next time the car came in for service the they would change the transmission fluid as it was getting dirty. | |WONDERFUL service!!! Scott and his staff are known in this area for providing excellent service and taking care of their customers and their vehicles at VERY affordable prices! We had to have one of our vehicles towed to Williams Automotive by the Auto Club and the tow truck driver was very familiar with Williams Automotive's reputation. NO ONE else will ever repair our cars!

12/11/2013

Teresa D.

Tired of paying too much at the dealerships...referred by more than one person. Called and got in the next day before a long road trip. Car serviced while I waited.

Description of Work
Oil and air filter change (synthetic oil)

06/03/2013

Patricia O.

They are amazing. They are honest, they are straight forward, they don't charge you for anything that you don't need and their technician is just out of this world. Their prices are the most reasonable I've ever had. The quality is phenomenal.

Description of Work
I have been using Williams Automotive all the time. The last time I had new brakes put on.

07/28/2011

David W.

Williams Automotive's owner and employees were always professional, polite, and helpful. All work was done as promised, although not always quite as quickly as promised (but sometimes more quickly, so it evened out). We were very please with them and their work. The only negatives are that they do not offer a shuttle service and do not have a waiting room. Because we have only one car, that meant going to a nearby restaurant to wait or, in the case of overnight repairs, having a friend or neighbor give us a ride. We now go to a competitor because it has both shuttle service for longer services and a waiting waiting room for shorter ones. If Williams Automotive adds shuttle services we would return to them.

Description of Work
Williams Automotive provided a variety of services for us over several years: routine maintenance (oil change, lube job, etc.), more extensive maintenance (e.g., tuneups), and minor repairs. The cost of the services, of course, varied depending on what we had done.

06/09/2011

Robert S.

They were very good. They are very communicative about what the problem is and what the solution is. They use good parts and they are knowledgeable. They are responsive and their prices are competitive.

Description of Work
I used William's Automotive about two or three months ago for an oil change, spark plug change and a tune up.

07/21/2010

David W.

They did a fine job. The only thing that didn’t work very well for us is that they don’t have a waiting room and they don’t have a shuttle or anything to take you home. For our circumstances it wasn’t ideal but they do great work there and they are very nice people. If you have someone who can give you a ride it works out pretty well. We probably won’t use them again because we only have one car but if we had someone to drop us off or pick us up, I’d use them all of the time.

Description of Work
Williams Automotive did some work on my car.

09/16/2009

Jeanne M.

He gives me options to repair my vehicle and the customer service excellent.

Description of Work
Maintenance my vehicle and repairs.

Auto Service