Powerhouse Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2011

California General Contractor Licence # 946071. Family owned and operated. We service Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles Counties. We can complete all aspects of construction, including repairs....

DRYWALL SYSTEMS

We are a full-service residential and commercial drywall and metal stud-framing contractor. With almost 30 years in business, we are well recognized throughout the industry for our quality service, competitive pricing and outstanding professionalism. We offer a wide range of services from large commercial projects to small home improvements. Our scope of work includes new construction, remodeling, metal stud framing, drywall repairs and acoustic ceiling removal. Our installation staff is knowledgeable and has access to the latest information in new products, techniques, and materials. Drywall Systems has been a family owned and operated since 1975.

Malibu Deck Doctor

Malibu Deck Doctor has been serving the community since 1995. We build awesome decks. Specializing in Brazilian Ipe (pronounced eeh-pay), Redwood, Western Cedar, and composites. Customer service and quality control our unsurpassed. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

08/01/2017

Scott and his team did a great job replacing plywood siding on my property. Good quality and reasonable price tag for a fully licenced and insured contractor.

Description of Work
Plywood siding replacement

Category siding

08/29/2016

Very pleased with the work and the price. I highly recommend this company .

Description of Work
Repair all facia boards that were infested with ternites. Also painted the facia boards and made a gate for entrance into the back yard . A

Category contractors,handyman service,pressure washing

07/20/2016

Everything went smooth. They were on time on the initial consultation. The price was a little higher but nothing out of control. The service got done quick. Jorge did a great job.

Description of Work
They completely replaced the front driveway, stucco repair, interior and exterior painting.

Category concrete driveways,plastering,stucco,house painters,interior painters,stamped concrete

07/19/2016

I called Powerhouse Construction for an estimate on a bathroom and kitchen remodel. Scott, came out and was very helpful. He took his time explaining all of the different options to me. It only took but a few minutes and I knew he was the right guy for the job, first impressions are very important to me. The job went exactly as he said it would go. I'm very pleased with the final product. Bob

Description of Work
Residential Bathroom and Kitchen Remodel.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,decks,lighting,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Thank you for the project. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/24/2015

Very responsive with getting back to me with a bid. I had three bids and they seemed the most reasonable. The property is a rental and we are out of town owners. He coordinated the time with the tenants and finished in a day. I had to rely on pictures of the completed work which they provided. I like dealing with local vendors and they were listed in Ojai which was close to the property.

Description of Work
replace old wooden fence on both sides o the house facing the street with vinyal

Category fencing,remodeling,woodworking

02/22/2015

This took a bit longer the expected. However the delay was due to material not being available on time.

Description of Work
Design and build three patio covers. Two were attached to the house and required city permits. They obtained those for us. They continually asked for our input and listened to what we wanted.

Category awnings,remodeling

01/04/2015

It went like a remodel should. They were clean, on time, Scott came out quick to give us the estimate. About a week later we received the quote. All of the work was top quality.

Description of Work
Installed new windows, new doors, siding and painted the exterior

Category remodeling,siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

07/30/2014

They never gave me an estimate or followed up with a call

Description of Work
They came out to look at the house to get an estimate for exterior painting of my home and one bedroom

Category house painters,interior painters

06/05/2014

Powerhouse Construction performed work at my home and the project went extremely smooth. They were on time with the completion no delays and stayed true to their estimate!! The crew was professional and highly experienced. They were respectful, clean and curteous to my family and neighbors. I have already refered them to several of my friends and family and will use the again for another project c...

Description of Work
Built new fence and steps, patio, replaced door and large window

Category remodeling

02/28/2014

My experience with them was mediocre. They were not available for quite of the job and I ended up having to take over a general contractor they were kind of moving ahead as they took a job which they really couldn’t go ahead but the quality of work was good. The job went from August until February. They did a good job on some of the contracting work like the painting and the carpentry and rough ca...

Description of Work
Powerhouse Construction did general contracting. They did painting and carpentry as well.

Category remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Residental, commercial, HOA & general Contractor.