JON WALSH TILE

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Jon Walsh Tile has been a tile & granite fabricator & installer in Ventura, CA since June 3rd, 1988 with license #531777. Licenses include 'Tile (ceramic And Mosaic)'. In the top 20% of 7,591 Oxnard contractors....

Murphy Wall Beds Unlimited

Our product is manufactured from American-sourced lumber from renewable forests in Canada and the United States and is Formaldehyde free. Everything we do is done by hand to ensure the utmost in quality and beauty of our finished product for our customers. We give everything we make a lifetime parts and labor in home warranty on both the American-made Piston-Lift mechanism AND the craftmanship of the wood cabinetry of our product.

Styles In Tile

I'm Jamie. I've been building relationships for 30 years in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley's performing quality work with integrity. I specialize in custom residential tile, stone, glass and mosaic tile installation for Kitchens, bathrooms, Walls, Counters, Interior and exterior flooring. Providing free Itemized proposals. I treat your home as if it were my own, always clean at the end of every day. Jobs are done start to finish without jumping to other jobs. Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous contractors out there, as such I do not accept deposits on my jobs. I am so confident in my work that I only accept payments for work performed. My job is to make your home project go smoothly and quickly with minimal stress. Allow me to make your project beautiful

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

05/21/2015

Description of Work
The contractor never replied to our request for quote.

Category ceramic tile

04/17/2013

Jon estimated that it may take 7 or 8 working days for his crew of 3 and scheduled a mutually acceptable start date. Shortly before that date one of his crew moved up north so in his plce John brought 2 others that he uses for larger jobs. The crew of 4 showed up on time as planned and completed the job in 5 days instead. During the job Jon checked with me each day to be aboslutely sure that the j...

Description of Work
Almost 1,200 sq ft of 12" ceramic tiles laid over mixed surfaces including wood, slate and concrete. Almost half of the tiles needed a corner cut off to allow for 2" marble dots in a decorative pattern. I had already laid the same tile in 2 bathrooms which needed to be matched to. The layout was critical due to the span across the different substrates. It was imperitive that full tiles line up their edges over the transition joints to different surfaces. I had gotten estimates from other contractors who insisted that Hardie board must be laid down over the Sturdie floor to avoid inconsistant expansion and contraction. I would generally agree with that if the right precautions are not taken in laying the subfloor. As an ex-contractor coming from a family of contractors I had uncommon experience in this area. I had previously prepared wooden subfloors for tile which have lasted over 20 years. Shortly after that I went back to Accounting. Laying the Hardie board would have also caused uneven transitions into the bathrooms, one of which had been laid over 10 years ago without any issues to date. Because I was having difficulty finding a contractor to agree to my subsurfaces I decided to see if I could find the contractor that our family had used 20 years ago. That's how I got back in touch with Jon Walsh who had done several superb jobs for our family of contractors all those years ago. He had done floors, counters, showers, baths and patios for us. All of which still look and function wonderfully after 20 years. When Jon inspected the subflooring and their various materials he said that the layout would be a bit of a challenge but there should not be any problems laying the tile directly onto the Sturdie flooring and other materials. It gave me a very good feeling to have found Jon again. I knew that he had done great work in the past and now with even more experience I felt very reassured that the job would come out right.

Category ceramic tile

We offer Kitchen and Bath remodels, Tile, Granite, Mable, and Cesar Stone countertops. We also polish, re-seal, and clean grout.

Hardwood floors