Big John's Garage Door Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

Residential Garage Door Systems repair and new door installations...

Master Garage Doors & Gates

Master Garage Doors & Gates

Winner of 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award in the categories of Garage Doors, Driveway Gates, and Fencing! With over 10 years of experience in the garage door and gate industry, we offer quick response service 24 hours a day; 7 days a weeks for new installation and repair of doors and gates. Our technicians are experts that are able to handle any emergency repair and provide you with estimates for new and repair of doors and gates.

06/23/2016

Big John is the person to call for all your garage door needs.  My garage door fell apart on me on a Friday morning, Big John had a new one installed just over 24 hours later.  He is honest, hard working, and an all around nice person to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement

12/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service, fair prices.

02/17/2012

They did a very good service, and were reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and serviced my garage door when it quit working.

11/19/2010

We have worked with them before. He came the day we called and he fixed everything. His estimate was right on and we really liked him. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big John's Garage Door Service replaced sensor beam in our garage door last Friday.

CATEGORY garage doors

I personally perform all repair work. If repairs are not practical I can provide door and/or automatic door openers of high quality.

nONE