Arjay's Window Fashions

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2010

5917 Olivas Park Dr Ste F

Ventura, CA 93003

Arjay’s Window Fashions is an award winning and nationally recognized window covering company, receiving Ventura County’s “Small Business of the Year” and is continually voted, “Best of the Best” year after year. Whether you are in need of interior or exterior shutters, blinds, shades, or draperies, Arjay's covers it all....

08/26/2018

Michael J.

I recently moved into a "fixer-upper" single family house and one of the very first things we decided needed fixing-upping was the window blinds. We contacted Arjay's and were happy to learn that they could come out right away and on our schedule. The rep who came was Scott. He was great. Very knowledgeable. When we had some follow-up questions, he always got right back to us. The pricing was competitive for the quality of the blinds and Arjay's guaranteed their work. When the blinds were installed-- he was great, too-- (Trevor) we couldn't have been happier with them. I would use Arjay's again without hesitation and highly recommend them

Description of Work
Window blinds

05/11/2018

jack C.

Only drawback to grading system is there aren’t enough stars to grade the guys at Arjay’s. I give the a 6 out of 5 or 11 out of the 10, whichever scale you use! John and Frank teamed up to guide us through the arduous process of our window decisions on our new modern home we built 6 years ago. Many challenging shapes and oversized window panels, motorized shades; up/down, down/up; multiple areas that required extreme patience and expert design capabilities. The only reason I’m writing years later we recently had a wear/tear factor in one of our highly customized motor units. John, Frank and the guys were on it! They went to so many extra lengths to make sure our “one of a kind” roll up unit was returned to it’s as new condition. Truly a pleasure dealing with such pleasant, thoughtful guys. Thanks guys! Jack and Mona, Ventura, Ca

Description of Work
designa and service on custom motorized shades

Category interior designers, window treatments

10/15/2014

Nancy B.

Description of Work
Roller shades for kitchen and patio slider

09/17/2014

John E.

I would recommend them without reservation to anyone which is why I've used them a number of times. They are really the only ones to my knowledge that have a showroom down in Ventura to the degree that they do. So I was very pleased. I went with them in the first place because of their professionalism. I got the impression from everyone that I met with and certainly the person that came out to deal with me at the home, that they knew what they were talking about. All of the help in the showroom, from the person that answered the phone to the person that installed it, just all along the line, they were very good and they always have been. I didn't really shop around because nobody else could do it. When I looked around, they were the only ones that could do it. They were extremely good. I would unquestionably use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
I used Arjay's Window Fashions for doing a motorized enclosure patio.

Category window treatments, sunrooms

07/15/2013

sharon M.

They were very responsive, in and out very quickly. Love the Shutters.

Description of Work
Installed Shutters

Superior Awning Inc

Sales, manufacturing & installation of custom awnings and other weather-protective structures and covers. California license #589431 Specialty D03 (Awnings).

Associated Construction

Associated Construction is a family owned and operated, third generation construction company. We do all general construction and use sub-contractors as necessary. Please visit our website www.associatedsb.com

Zak's Handyman & Contracting Service

Licensed General Contractor. License #1087268 I provide: -General Labor/Repair -Landscaping -Remodeling -Interior/Exterior painting -Rain Gutters -Roofing -Tile -Fencing -Installations -Carpentry -Welding Work done with honesty and integrity. We provide free consultations for every job. I am a licensed and skilled professional. I am also a hardworking man who has done this type of work on three different continents, for a total period of over 35 years.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Arjay's Window Fashions

How is Arjay's Window Fashions overall rated?

Arjay's Window Fashions is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Arjay's Window Fashions open?

Arjay's Window Fashions is open:

What payment options does Arjay's Window Fashions provide

Arjay's Window Fashions accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Does Arjay's Window Fashions offer free estimates?

Yes, Arjay's Window Fashions offers free project estimates.

Does Arjay's Window Fashions offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Arjay's Window Fashions offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Arjay's Window Fashions offer a senior discount?

No, Arjay's Window Fashions does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Arjay's Window Fashions?

Yes, Arjay's Window Fashions offers warranties.

What services does Arjay's Window Fashions offer?

Arjay's Window Fashions offers the following services: FREE In-Home Service: Arjay’s Window Fashions offer complimentary in-home design consultations where one of our trained window covering professionals will come to your home or office with product samples, suggestions, and solutions. Free Design Solutions: Your personal designer will help you select the right products to meet your fashion and privacy tastes. We also provide energy efficient solutions that will aid in reducing air conditioning and heating expenses.