AQUA CREATIONS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

Swimming pool contractors doing business in the Southland for over 20 years. Our corporate offices are located in Ventura California. We offer complete pool remodeling. Coping, tile work, re-plumbing, re-surfacing specialist...

Ranch Hands Construction

Ranch Hands is a Construction/Handyman Company servicing Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, San Luis Obispo, Monterey County & Santa Cruz County. ​ Ranch Hands handymen are all experienced in a variety of trades. Most importantly our team members show up like gentleman. We are always Honest, Reliable, and On Time! ​ Our mission is to build quality relationships with our customers. We provide services ranging from Full interior/exterior remodeling to 24hr handyman service. ​ Our team top to bottom is committed to holding the standard we have and always making sure our customers are satisfied.

So Cal Builders & Design Inc

SoCal Builders and Design have been helping the homes of Southern California look perfect one nail and brick at a time! With the best prices and highest standard of service, we can deliver the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams on time and on budget! Voice Star: (888) 284-9122.

Kitchen & Bathroom Experts

Kitchen and Bathroom Experts proudly serve Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Our team of experts specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We proudly carry professional designers that will help you bring your remodeling project from the beginning to completion. Our team of professionals can provide you with detailed analysis of your home, or a fully developed 3D plan, so you can know that the kitchen or bathroom you are getting is exactly what you want!

Offers by Kitchen & Bathroom Experts on Angi

05/29/2016

Dennis L S.

Perfect; exceeded my expectations. Exceptional customer service and craftsmanship from start to finish, especially Kyle, Eric, and Noey.

Description of Work
Complete restoration of my 30 plus year old in ground fiberglass spa.

Category pool cleaners

03/07/2016

Virginia F.

I have a 1967 pool that needed everything redone. They did all new plumbing, electrical, cut out the bad coping and put in new coping. I didn't know much about fiberglass pool but am so glad we did it. Worth every penny. The owner Eric Jones is amazing and worked with me on all my concerns. His crew have been with him for over 20 years and you can tell by the quality of their work. It only took 2 weeks to get it all done

Description of Work
I have a 1967 pool that needed everything redone. They did all new plumbing, electrical, coping, Fiber Glass finish called Aqua - Glass.

Category remodeling

09/18/2013

David P.

Both jobs were done very professionally. Reasonable prices, reliable , timely and helpful. First job was a major undertaking and involved removal of a gelcoat finish over the entire pool and installation of new fiberglass and coating.. This time was the underground suction line and skimmer replacement. Both times I was pleasantly surprised . They actually showed up on time, and did what they said they would do. They always leave everything cleaner than when they started. IF you need pool repair, these are, no doubt the best in the county.

Description of Work
I have used Aqua Creations twice on my pool There are the best in the business for Fiberglass and stripped and re coated my pool several years ago. This time was for an in ground skimmer and suction line repair. .

Category pool cleaners,remodeling