AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2014

4.3

1645 Donlon St #106

Ventura, CA 93003

Established in 1976, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. is the answer to all of your plumbing needs in Ventura County. Our family owned and operated business works with your needs in mind – our mission is to offer quality service, and honest work for a fair wage. From clogged toilets through slab

02/17/2020

kees D.

went very well, was done in a timely matter.

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/04/2019

Helen M.

Richard was prompt and quick with his services. My entire experience from the service call to the office and the repair was excellent.

Description of Work
changed out pipes under kitchen sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/19/2019

sue S.

They rootered out the problem. This problem happens every spring and other companies just go straight to using the camera which costs a lot more. They fixed the issue without the expense

Description of Work
my plumbing line was backed up from scrub tree roots

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/30/2019

CARLOS V.

OUTSTANDING QUALITY SERVICE, VERY QUICK RESPONSE, REPAIRED IN A QUICK TIMELY MANNER, TWO (2) OTHER COMPANIES WANTED ME TO WAIT FOUR (4) DAYS UNTIL THEY COULD GET TO ME!!!! I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES!!!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS CARLOS

Description of Work
REPAIR PILOT , IT WOULD NOT STAY ON!!!!

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/04/2019

Alyssa R.

Never use this dishonest outfit! Please learn from my mistake in calling them to give me a plumbing estimate. First, they charged me around $50 per unit just for inspection. The City had already inspected the whole building and told me what to do with different aspects and part of it said to get a licensed plumber for the plumbing part; and as all people do for a big job, you get several bids. This AAA plumbing's bid was outrageous, with inordinate conditions that were nothing to do with plumbing and were already being deal with separately, as required by the city. Their bid was an open-ended bid, could be increased at random when work started! After the inspection, this Jeremy guy threatened not to leave unless he was not paid, even though we never said we would not pay him and had agreed as soon he was done to pay him. He started (after the inspection) with various threats about peripheral issues (that we were dealing with other specialists as asked by the city) that were not his specialty, instead of dealing with the plumbing issues he was called for. Then he threatened me to call the City, even though we were doing what the City told us as they had already fully inspected the building and had specified what they wanted. He was called and paid his price simply to give a plumbing estimate yet his concentration was not on plumbing, but issues we were dealing with already with other specialists as asked by the City. Then this Jeremy called me again today to threaten me again, complaining why I did not return his call, and if we did not use them, he was calling the DA, even though I told him as it was a large job, I needed to get some more estimates (as any person would). Ten he berated me that other plumbers may cut corners, even though we would have to present their detailed bid to the City for approval! He was already paid for the estimate he gave us (and refused to leave unless paid, that we were doing so)! So it is not that he gave a free estimate! I have dealt with contractors and this outfit is the most dishonest and shady outfit. It is like no one uses them for big jobs and they threaten you to use them! Please learn from my experience and be aware. You can learn from your experience and someone else's. Please learn from mine. You will do yourself a favor in not calling them for their estimate (and they charge you a hefty amount just to give you a bid)

Description of Work
Estimate for for job

Category plumbing

It is our understanding Mr. Sharma received a request from the City to provide them with plumbing inspection results after receiving multiple complaints regarding the unsanitary, unhealthy and dangerous conditions of the units he was renting. Upon inspection, there was multiple units that contained what to appeared to be black mold triggering our request for testing. AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. was on site performing another job and we were approached by Mr. Sharma asking if we could conduct an inspection of all plumbing in each unit, it was discussed and agreed that we would charge our minimum service fee of $49.00 to thoroughly inspect each of his 50 apartment units with detailed inspection reports and photos of each unit. (3) Technicians and (1) Supervisor were on site to perform what was agreed upon prior to any inspection being performed. Mr. Sharma became extremely angry that we requested, prior to any work being performed we needed a MOLD, LEAD and ASBESTOS test for the HEALTH and SAFETY of both AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. employees and apartment tenants. As it was very clear as you can see with the photos attached, this test was very necessary. All of our bids include standard disclosures regarding unforeseen issues as any other service company. It is standard operating procedure to collect upon completion of work performed, this was discussed, reviewed and agreed upon (authorization signatures) prior to starting the inspection by Mr. Sharma and his management team. All of our phone calls are recorded here at AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. and never once was he threatened by anyone, our Operations Manager was attempting to diffuse the hostile situation created by Mr. Sharma and calm him down. Mr. Sharma in fact was the party using profanities and speaking to our staff in a very abusive profanity laced manner, threatening AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. with negative reviews on multiple platforms if we did not abide by his requests to remove OUR request to test for mold, lead and asbestos. It is our standard operating procedure to follow up with customers we have provided a bid to in an effort to answer any questions regarding the estimate provided. AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. has been in business locally for over 40 years and we take pride in our honesty and integrity. Mr Sharma, it is you that is being dishonest and not providing safe living conditions for your tenants and their children. Unfortunately, AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. tried repeatedly to please Mr. Sharma and his requests however the HEALTH and SAFETY of our employees and the tenants that reside in his apartment complex is our #1 Priority. Mr. Sharma did not want to comply with providing mold, lead and asbestos testing or any results and became very angry making various threats to post negative reviews on multiple platforms etc. if we did not remove this request from the estimate provided. The Owner of AAA Paradise Plumbing and Rooter, Inc. felt it was best to terminate our business relationship with Mr.Sharma for this reason.

04/26/2018

Richard K.

A three man team worked tirelessly for hours under Jerremy's obvious expert supervision. He showed me exactly what the problems were that required much more time and effort than anyone expected. My wife and I were worried that the price was going to far exceed the quote as the day wore on, but in the end I was shocked and grateful that their bill contained no extra charges above the quote for seeing it through and finishing the job right.

Description of Work
Clear and clean main sewer line completely clogged with clay and chunks of rust from slaking iron pipes.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

03/29/2018

Lee Y.

I cannot say enough great things about Robert, Jeremy, Steve, and Eli. These plumbers know what they are doing and do it well!! The price was fair, and the workmanship excellent. They also were polite and professional. Finally I have found a great company, and will use them for all my plumbing needs, both in my home and my rental property.

Description of Work
I had a liner put in my sewer line. Also had to re-configure the clean out and put in a back flo

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Thank you for the great review. We strive to provide the highest quality of repairs. We are glad to hear that your were completely satisfied with the service you received. Thank you for your trust and your business.

03/06/2018

paul K.

Not good - spoke with scheduler and supposedly a senior technician - described job and sent photos - received absolutely no follow up communications.

Description of Work
Needed estimate for tankless water heater and solution for venting

07/26/2017

Rosemary P.

They gave me 3 different options on how it could be handled, explained each one and offered different prices for each option. They worked from 9am to 6pm in order to complete everything in one day. I appreciated their honesty, giving me different choices and their diligence in solving this problem. Also the work area looked very nice when they were done :)

Description of Work
unclog a sewer drain and replace sewer pipe, hydrojet roots that were also causing problems further down the pipe.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

07/20/2017

Sara V.

I got a fairly quick response from the company and the tech came out on time. He looked at the issues and told me that the repairs would be around $650. I asked him to write up an estimate since I was having some one else come out. He went out to the truck and wrote up the estimate. The written estimate was for $1200. Plus a possible $1200 more if they had to replace my water heater because of how they did the repair. I think it is ridiculous for the estimate to almost double from what he told me verbally to what is written. I figure either he didn't know what he was talking about when he gave the verbal estimate, so I wouldn't want them touching my pipes. Or he knew I was without water and figured I'd pay whatever they said and so raised the price. Either way this is not a company I would want to ever do business with.

Description of Work
I need a leak in a pipe leading to my water heater fixed. I also need under my kitchen sink re-piped.

07/07/2017

BRUCE G.

Very well. There was a very difficult blockage

Description of Work
clear clogged toilet

09/07/2016

Jennifer M.

I was really nervous about moving forward with repiping my home. I got a few different estimates and I chose who I felt most comfortable with which was AAA Paradise Plumbing. The project took about a week and the technicians were pleasant and did a very clean job. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Repipe my home

03/21/2015

Geoffrey A.

This company installed faucets in my home. After they had left (and after cleaning their mess) I took a shower, and there was no pressure in the hot water, and the bathroom basin had no running water. I called them back and only the basin water was fixed. The hot water runs better, but is still not what it was. A few days after the second visit, I noticed that the grout around the base of the tap they had installed was not grout but plumbers putty. It had collapsed and left a hole and a quarter inch of improperly positioned and poorly cut tile (and it looks ugly). I had to call in another plumber and a handyman to get this fixed. This is a poor company.

Description of Work
Installed faucets, fixed toilet.

Category water softeners

Elite Rooter

Elite Rooter is a local licensed plumbing services company offering professional, reliable and friendly plumbers. We never charge trip fees, estimates are always free and we have special offers on drain cleaning.

2022 Super Service Award

Team Rooter Plumbing of Ventura

From clogged drains, and inspection by high-tech cameras, cleanout of overflow, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer lateral replacement, copper re-piping, hydrojetting, and a reliable, around the clock emergency service, we are ready to address a wide variety of plumbing troubles and fix them as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Our team takes pride in providing the best for our customers. We believe in treating every customer like a member of our own closely knit team; like friends and neighbors. With this motto Team Rooter has become a recognizable staple in the plumbing industry providing over 20 years of technician experience to tackle any rooter or plumbing problem while forming lasting relationships with our past and present clients.

Ranch Hands Construction

Ranch Hands is a Construction/Handyman Company servicing Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, San Luis Obispo, Monterey County & Santa Cruz County. ​ Ranch Hands handymen are all experienced in a variety of trades. Most importantly our team members show up like gentleman. We are always Honest, Reliable, and On Time! ​ Our mission is to build quality relationships with our customers. We provide services ranging from Full interior/exterior remodeling to 24hr handyman service. ​ Our team top to bottom is committed to holding the standard we have and always making sure our customers are satisfied.

2022 Super Service Award

California
    California
    03/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

n/a

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.

How is AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. overall rated?

AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. open?

AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. provide

AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.?

Yes, AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offer?

AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. offers the following services: Ventura Plumber, Plumbing & Rooter Ventura, Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Replacement, Clogged Toilets, Leaky Faucets, Clogged Pipes, Broken Pipe Repair, Food Disposal Repair, Food Disposal Replacement, Clogged Sinks, Bathtub Plumbing, Washer Lines, Tankless Water Heaters, Leak Detection, Leak Repair, Video Inspection Service, Slab Leak Repairs, Hydro-Jetting, Gas Line Repair, Gas Line Replacement

Are there any services AAA Paradise Plumbing & Rooter, Inc. does not offer?

n/a