Valley Carpet One

California: Contractors
12/31/2022

5836 Sepulveda Blvd

Van Nuys, CA 91411

Furnishing and installing the following floorings: Carpet, Hardwood, LVP (waterproof), Laminate, and Sheet Vinyl.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

WE WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 4-5 IN OBSERVANCE OF THE INDEPENDENCE DAY HOLIDAY During this unprecedented time, we are here to help you with your flooring projects as best we can within the LA County Public Health Order Guidelines. Our showroom is currently open as we do provide essential infrastructure services. We are taking many health precautions to insure the safety of our employees and customers. You can reach us at 818-780-4044 or 818-539-7703. You may also email us at marty@valleycarpetone.com. As always, thank you for your patronage over our nearly 50 years serving the flooring needs in the San Fernando Valley, and we hope we can continue to be of service. Be Safe... Stay Healthy! Family-owned & Locally-operated since 1973. First "Carpet One" store in the San Fernando Valley, and a member since 1990. Licensed and bonded. CSLB #432146....

carpet installation (104)flooring (81)hardwood floors (25)tile installation (13)floor cleaning (4)

08/21/2021

The workers were on time, courteous and very neat. They cleaned up and left everything pristine. Carpet One was professional and caring. They came to the house, measured and advised. Wonderful personal service.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/02/2021

very well. Samantha was very knowledgable and helpful in selecting patterns for all 3 rooms; offered to let me take home sample to see how the chosen patterns would work. overall, very satisfied w/ the results.

Description of Work
replace kitchen floor; replace 2 bathroom floors

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

05/05/2021

I can't say enough good things about this company. Everyone was truly a delight to work with and always very professional and very responsive. Tyler came out to our house to show us our choices and then made good on his promise to send us additional samples, which arrived very quickly. I was very impressed with him going the extra mile and working with us to find the best carpet for our budget. Ty...

Description of Work
New carpeting throughout the house (four bedrooms, approx. 2500 sq. ft.)

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

03/20/2021

With the help of Samantha, I ended up choosing the most amazing wood flooring, Engineered Select & Better Yellow Birch Natural by Lauzon. It is gorgeous & I couldn’t be happier!! I love it better than the floors that I needed to replace. Samantha has amazing patience & was so helpful in my choosing the right flooring..Marty, owner of Valley Carpet One, only puts out excellent work. His team is fri...

Description of Work
I needed my wood flooring replaced due to a slab water leak which damaged it.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Review for Valley Carpet One - 5836 Sepulveda Blvd, Van Nuys, CA - 39258744

Hi [Member Name Removed]... thanks for your kind words. I hope you and your family are well. Mixed feelings: we were sorry to hear of your flooring damage due to the water leak, but happy you chose Valley Carpet One to provide you with another beautiful floor that you can enjoy for many years. I will make sure to share your comments with Samantha and the Installers... thanks again! Marty

03/19/2021

Good quality carpet at a reasonable price. Kory made everything easy and efficient. Carpet layers were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]... thanks for sharing your experience with [Member Information Removed] Carpet One to the other existing (and potential) Angie's List Members! I hope you and your family are well. I will be certain to let Kory and the installation crew know of your kind words. Please let us know if we can be of service on a future flooring project for you, your family, and friends... thank...

03/13/2021

Clean, professional job. Looks great!

Description of Work
Carpet Repair Work

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]... thanks for your positive review. We appreciate your using Angie's List to find us... please let us know if we can be of service on a future flooring project... thanks again! [Member Name Removed]

02/22/2021

We replaced the carpet and put tile in the kitchen and bathrooms in our condominium. The colors, style, and quality that we picked out are just right (thanks Tyler for your spot on opinions). The two crews that worked on the project were great. They often don’t get mentioned by name, but they will here. Thank you Mauricio and Josh for the beautiful tile work and thank you Aurelio, Alex, and Sergio...

Description of Work
Putting in new tile and carpet in a condominium

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]... I hope you and your family are well. Thank you for your kind words. As a valued customer for 3+ years, the opportunity to provide our services to you again is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to share your message with Tyler, and yes acknowledging the installers is often overlooked for the skilled work that they provide. I will be sure to let them know as well... tha...

01/28/2021

Had a great experience with Kory and the installers at Valley Carpet One. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Runner for stairs

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

11/18/2020

Amazing! Joshua helped me decide on my vinyl and carpet choices! The installations where all very quick and easy! Everyone was beyond professional and if I ever had a question I always got a prompt response!

Description of Work
Carpeting and vinyl flooring installed

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed]... thanks for sharing your Valley Carpet One experience with the Angie's List Membership. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide your new floorings, and hope you have many years of enjoyment. I'll let Joshua and the installers know of your kind words. Stay Safe and let us know if we can be of service in the future... Regards, Marty

10/22/2020

At the end everyone was very kind. Carpet looks really good.

Description of Work
Carpet was purchased and installed

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Floor covering sales & installation, carpet, hardwood & hardwood refinishing, laminate, vinyl sheet & tile, & custom rugs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available