Supreme Remodeling Inc

CSLB
11/30/2021

14545 Victory Blvd Ste 401

Van Nuys, CA 91411

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
New Home Construction in Studio City

New Home Construction in Studio City

cabinet makers202091604
A complete modern luxury home build in Los Angeles. Designed to be as cozy as a cottage and ultra modern this home is truly one of a kind. Featured on Season 3 of Selling Sunset on Netflix

Supreme Remodeling Inc. is the "go-to" contractor with a few added perks. Licensed, bonded and insured. With over 20 years of experience Supreme Remodeling has acquired the experience necessary to meet expectation of today's clients. Yes, the construction industry has changed! 2020 brings us new styles, new materials, new city guidelines and regulations and we are all up to date to bring our clients the latest and the best. While some renovations are very easy and without complications, other renovations are more complex and we are all well equipped to handle them all....

Deals

home remodeling (183)roofing (50)lawn & landscaping (17)Patios (16)stamped concrete (11)hardscaping (11)outdoor kitchens (5)interior painting (118)plumbers (93)electrician (91)home builder (90)flooring (78)

10/19/2021

My partner and I worked with this company over the last few months and I have nothing but positive things to say. I have heard horror stories from my neighbors about a remodel gone sour, and I am so lucky that this was not my case. Supreme Remodeling has done an amazing job with every single detail of our home remodel. My favorite part about this team is that I never felt pressured by them, it was...

Description of Work
Living area remodel

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

03/08/2021

I worked with Supreme Remodeling last year to rebuild house for me in Burbank last year. It was a long and arduous project that involved demolishing 50% of an old house down to the studs and then building an attached addition from the ground up. I sent out my completed architectural plans to at least 15 different companies, and took interviews with many of them. Received bids from maybe 5-6 differ...

Description of Work
Whole home construction

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,gutter repair,hardwood floor,hauling services,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plumbing,roofing,water heater repair,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters,doors,foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/06/2021

The job was done within the time frame that it was promised. I was very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Remodel of bedroom and kitchen

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,replacement windows,chimney repair,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

08/23/2020

Mickey had to deal with Conflicting HPOZ and LADBS regulations. He hired the right people to do the plans and fought with the city and made sure everything was in compliance during a pandemic. He also had to deal with subs and getting custom work done while places were slowing or closing during the pandemic. I wouldn’t have gotten my project done during this time without him and Supreme remodeling...

Description of Work
I needed to comply with HPOZ and permitting problems

Category closet systems,decks,concrete driveways,electrician,picture framing,hauling services,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,water heater repair,replacement windows,architect,house painters,interior painters,doors,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this review for us. We sincerely appreciate it.

08/20/2020

Great!!! Moses and his team were very professional and helpful!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the great review. We're happy you're satisfied.

08/13/2020

Got a great estimate from Eran and ready to start the work on my bathroom. Pricing is good and honest. Looking to do more projects with them in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to working with you on any future remodeling projects you have.

08/10/2020

We are working with Guy to convert our garage into an ADU/pool house and it is going great. I'm always impressed by the quality of work that Guy and his team at Supreme demonstrate -- and very pleased that they are able to live up to the timeline that he commits to. They are able to work well and quickly, and at a fair price. This is a big project for us, but Guy has walked us through each step so...

Description of Work
Garage Conversion / ADU

Category remodeling,garage builders,home builders,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Guy is one of our best and we're happy things are going smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to write this for us it is greatly appreciated.

08/04/2020

Very well. The guys were quick and clean, carried away the trash, swept the yard following both demolition of the old and installation of the new. Very polite and fixed things not specifically related to the roof. Great customer service and attention.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

We do our best to leave a clean workspace on all projects we do. We're glad to hear you had a good experience and look forward to helping you with any projects you need in the future.

07/25/2020

Our representative Guy did a great job of explaining the options that we had for our roofing project and he always promptly responded to all of our texts and phone calls. We received quotes from other companies, but their communications were nowhere near as thorough as Guy's. Since all three quotes were in the same ballpark we went with Guy and I'm glad that we did. He kept us appraised of every s...

Description of Work
We had our roofs redone.

Category roofing,architect

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/20/2020

I’m currently working with Micky and his team on a full kitchen remodel + some general work, including moving a load-bearing wall. The consultation was thorough and I never felt rushed. Micky made sure to encourage me to get other quotes before hiring him; he put together a quote for me quickly and was always available if I had questions. Since hiring Supreme, Micky has made sure to touch base wit...

Description of Work
Kitchen + general

Category countertops,insulation,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

Micky is one of our top project managers. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience so far with him. We're confident everything will continue to go smoothly and look forward to helping you with any future projects.

General Remodeling Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Room Additions Room Extensions Roof Replacement New Home Construction Garage Conversions Paving Concrete Patio Construction Deck Construction ADU Stucco Interior & Exterior Painting Complete Home Renovation Flooring Installation and Replacement Electrical Upgrades Plumbing Upgrades Landscaping and more

Handyman Repairs Garage door replacement Gardening