Supreme Remodeling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

Complete remodeling and new construction general contractors near you, Supreme Remodeling, Inc., will masterfully build from your new construction dream to meet the specifications for your exquisite new construction reality. Licensed, bonded, and insured, please visit supremeremodelinginc.com

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

New Home Construction in Studio City

cabinet makers

202091604
A complete modern luxury home build in Los Angeles. Designed to be as cozy as a cottage and ultra modern this home is truly one of a kind. Featured on Season 3 of Selling Sunset on Netflix
View project

home remodeling (183)home builder (91)roofing (50)garage building (1)interior painting (119)plumbers (93)electrician (91)flooring (78)tile installation (74)drywall (69)lighting (58)cabinet makers (57)

06/08/2022

ann G.

Lior is fabulous and Supreme is a great company with an amazing outcome!! I am very happy with my bathroom remodel looks beautiful thanks to Lior who is very knowledgeable, professional and his responsiveness is impeccable. Also, Lior was very helpful in my decision making of selecting product for my bathroom in which I was a pain in the A... most times but Lior was very patient with me....Lior's crew members were quick, very detailed oriented and they did great job.. I look forward in working with Lior when I'm ready to remodel my kitchen which is real soon. Thanks again and would highly recommend Supreme!!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

04/28/2022

Briana A.

We took three bids to add an ADU to our property and Supreme Remodeling Inc and Senior Project Manager Eran Jeda stood out WAY above the rest. Eran Jeda is clearly very experienced in his profession. He quickly scoped out our property and mentioned several things to consider that the other companies didn't. He quickly provided a scope of work and estimate and answered every question quickly and thoroughly. We have decided confidently that we will be moving forward with Supreme Remodeling Inc and Eran Jeda. We are very much looking forward to working with them. Briana Ahl and Douglas Hawthorne

Description of Work
Additional Dwelling Unit

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/14/2022

Gina C.

Not well. I wish I could go back and post my original review. They asked me to remove the bad review and give them a chance to correct the issues. They have a high rating and I do not know why. I can only guess they are fake reviews. They do not communicate with the customer or with their employees. Sales people do not inform the workers of what the costumer wants or what they expect. When problem arise they lie, lie , lie. Good example they will tell you an employee has been let go but you can call later to find out they are still employed. I can supply pictures if needed of the shoddy work. I could have gone down to Home Depot, picked up some workers and would have received the same results. The quote was $9,000. I paid $15,000. I would recommend not using this company. If you question what I am saying please take the time to confirm with the bbb. If I could rate them with a -10 stars I would.

Description of Work
Remove popcorn ceiling, re-texture walls, new baseboards, paint doors,

Category drywall, home inspection, plastering, remodeling, chimney repair, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

Review for Supreme Remodeling Inc - 14545 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA - 39697686

01/17/2022

Sonja I.

Samuel came out and was very nice to talk with. He provided a total as to what it would be with them.

Description of Work
Renovation.

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

10/19/2021

sebastian J.

My partner and I worked with this company over the last few months and I have nothing but positive things to say. I have heard horror stories from my neighbors about a remodel gone sour, and I am so lucky that this was not my case. Supreme Remodeling has done an amazing job with every single detail of our home remodel. My favorite part about this team is that I never felt pressured by them, it was always at my ease and timing. Thank you so much for my beautiful new living area, I cant wait to tackle my kitchen next.

Description of Work
Living area remodel

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

03/08/2021

Frank C.

I worked with Supreme Remodeling last year to rebuild house for me in Burbank last year. It was a long and arduous project that involved demolishing 50% of an old house down to the studs and then building an attached addition from the ground up. I sent out my completed architectural plans to at least 15 different companies, and took interviews with many of them. Received bids from maybe 5-6 different ones. Here's what the difference was. First of all, Micky the owner of Supreme remodeling took the initial meeting himself. He was in no way pushy or salesy in any way. He was patient (it took a month for me to come to a decision). I was able to look at ACTIVE construction projects that he had going on. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the new building trends and he has a good eye for design. Once I signed on, it took about 9-10 months to complete. He has a good roster of subcontractors that he works with. But his inside guys Eddie and Ronell are outstanding. In the end the real difference that sets Supreme apart has to be the service. Micky and his staff are very available and responsive. Even on a Sunday night he's active and communicating the following weeks work. If there's an issue he's on top of it. And even though the initial cost of the project was high, you definitely get what you pay for and to be honest, it is a very common experience to have contractors to offer you a lower price just to rope you into a situation where they constantly barrage you with extra charges during the project because they weren't "in the contract". All in all I would definitively work with Micky and supreme again in the future on any projects that I have coming up.

Description of Work
Whole home construction

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, glass repair, gutter repair, hardwood floor, hauling services, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, lighting, plumbing, roofing, water heater repair, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, stucco, house painters, interior painters, doors, foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/06/2021

EDMOND K.

The job was done within the time frame that it was promised. I was very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Remodel of bedroom and kitchen

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, replacement windows, chimney repair, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

08/23/2020

Xavier R.

Mickey had to deal with Conflicting HPOZ and LADBS regulations. He hired the right people to do the plans and fought with the city and made sure everything was in compliance during a pandemic. He also had to deal with subs and getting custom work done while places were slowing or closing during the pandemic. I wouldn’t have gotten my project done during this time without him and Supreme remodeling.

Description of Work
I needed to comply with HPOZ and permitting problems

Category closet systems, decks, concrete driveways, electrician, picture framing, hauling services, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, replacement windows, architect, house painters, interior painters, doors, mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this review for us. We sincerely appreciate it.

08/20/2020

Kairis R.

Great!!! Moses and his team were very professional and helpful!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you for the great review. We're happy you're satisfied.

08/13/2020

Jeff A.

Got a great estimate from Eran and ready to start the work on my bathroom. Pricing is good and honest. Looking to do more projects with them in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to working with you on any future remodeling projects you have.

08/10/2020

Steven L.

We are working with Guy to convert our garage into an ADU/pool house and it is going great. I'm always impressed by the quality of work that Guy and his team at Supreme demonstrate -- and very pleased that they are able to live up to the timeline that he commits to. They are able to work well and quickly, and at a fair price. This is a big project for us, but Guy has walked us through each step so we know what we need to do. This is the second time we have worked with Guy and he has delivered well on both projects he has worked on with us. If you're looking for someone to take care of a remodeling job for you, I would strongly recommend Guy.

Description of Work
Garage Conversion / ADU

Category remodeling, garage builders, home builders, architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Guy is one of our best and we're happy things are going smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to write this for us it is greatly appreciated.

08/04/2020

Rhys K.

Very well. The guys were quick and clean, carried away the trash, swept the yard following both demolition of the old and installation of the new. Very polite and fixed things not specifically related to the roof. Great customer service and attention.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

We do our best to leave a clean workspace on all projects we do. We're glad to hear you had a good experience and look forward to helping you with any projects you need in the future.

07/25/2020

John F.

Our representative Guy did a great job of explaining the options that we had for our roofing project and he always promptly responded to all of our texts and phone calls. We received quotes from other companies, but their communications were nowhere near as thorough as Guy's. Since all three quotes were in the same ballpark we went with Guy and I'm glad that we did. He kept us appraised of every step of the process, and the roofers did a great job--they arrived on time each day, they worked quickly and efficiently, and they left the outside of our home clearer than when the project started. I would highly recommend Supreme Remodeling, Inc. and Guy, and we will be using them for our next home maintenance project.

Description of Work
We had our roofs redone.

Category roofing, architect

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/20/2020

A P.

I’m currently working with Micky and his team on a full kitchen remodel + some general work, including moving a load-bearing wall. The consultation was thorough and I never felt rushed. Micky made sure to encourage me to get other quotes before hiring him; he put together a quote for me quickly and was always available if I had questions. Since hiring Supreme, Micky has made sure to touch base with me every step of the way. His team are incredibly efficient and the worksite is left clean every day. Just this week Micky spent a half hour with me, meticulously mapping out our floor tile pattern to make sure I was 100% happy. Nicole is lovely, and she and Micky ask about my family every time we speak. They take the time to communicate and work with you, and when it’s time to do the work it gets done so fast! I will update this review when the project is complete.

Description of Work
Kitchen + general

Category countertops, insulation, architect, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

Micky is one of our top project managers. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience so far with him. We're confident everything will continue to go smoothly and look forward to helping you with any future projects.

08/12/2019

Juana S.

Supreme Remodeling is the best!!! After interviewing several companies and finding Supreme Remodeling our much anticipated plan came to fruition. Micky has been great. He helped with the anxiety that comes with change. He had all the right people - from his demolition crew, electrician, plumbing, flooring, cleaning, tile and painters. This is our home...... thank you Supreme Remodeling. Thank you Micky.

Description of Work
Construction and kitchen remodel.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, hauling services, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Review for Supreme Remodeling Inc - 14545 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA - 38041029

07/22/2019

andrew A.

it is my pleasure to comment on the work of Jacob Chasen of Supreme Remodeling, Inc. the job was professionally executed and on budget. I would have liked it to be finished sooner but overall I was pleased with Jacob and his communication related to the delays, etc. I would not hesitate to use Jacob and Supreme on any other work on my home.

Description of Work
repair balcony

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

06/04/2019

Mark N.

It went exceptionally well. The Project Manager, Jonathan, was very knowledgeable and patient -- it took us a couple of months to get ready for the project. Jonathan is reliable, competent, easy to work with, and will make sure the job gets done right. He and Supreme Remodeling, Inc. would make a great choice for your next renovation or new construction project.

Description of Work
Demo of outside sink and countertop and installation of new countertop and sink with below sink cabinetry.

Category closet systems, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

04/12/2019

Josie L.

We were long overdue for a remodel of our kitchen. Supreme Remodeling had recently remodeled our daughters’ home. She recommended Us to them stating they are fair and will work with us. We were given a very fair and reasonable estimate for the work that needed to be done. We are elderly and wanted the job done with the least down time. We were even able to stay in the house while all the work was being done because they were very efficient and speedy without sacrificing any of the quality, we expect it from them. The workers were excellent and completely left the house in excellent condition every day when they left. They helped us pick out the new appliances and everything was installed expertly by them including the countertops backsplash is and new floors. Most importantly Mickey and Eddie keep us on schedule, appraised of each task daily, along me and my daughter where able to contact them anytime. We highly recommend Supreme Remodeling to anyone who is considering any home project. We certainly will use them for any future project we need in our house. *We are currently scheduled the remodeling of our Master Bathroom in 3 weeks. Thanks to Mickey and Eddie, looking forward in getting the next project underway.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Master Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, hauling services, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, drain cleaning, mold removal

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

03/20/2019

Adrienne M.

Great. Professional. Fair price. Work done on time and budget. Very happy with results. Neighbors come by and ask who my contractor was once they see work. Would hire again. Working with Johnathan, the project manager, was a delight. He brought me Starbucks in the morning. Johnathan was professional, honest and here everyday to supervise work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, foundation repair, attic insulation, all new venting and ducts, add rain gutters.

Category gutter repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, roofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

03/03/2019

Gina C.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal, re-texture ceiling and walls, paint walls, doors, fix/replace trim, ect

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

Review for Supreme Remodeling Inc - 14545 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA - 39697700

01/04/2019

JENNIFER B.

Simon from Supreme Remodeling assessed the damage, gave us an estimate and completed the job on time. We found him to be reliable, and direct, honest and his crews delivered clean, quality work. I am a designer, so esthetics and sweating the small details are extremely important me. Supreme did not disappoint. It’s been months since the repairs, and the work looks great! Now, we are under contract with them to do long awaited master bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Water damage is no joke. Our bathroom pipe sprung a leak and flooded our flooring, trim and cabinetry . The bathroom had to be gutted and the adjoining den’s bamboo flooring had to be replaced.

Category home remodeling

12/27/2018

Bragi S.

Supreme took on a huge job with this house. It was located on a hill and faced numerous challenges like adding a second story to an existing structure from the 1930's that was not meant to support a second story. The existing foundation under the house was also badly damaged and needed to be entirely replaced and strengthened. They handled the job calmly and professionally and managed to get everything done on budget. Additionally, we wanted the house to look like was originally built in the 1930's (since we are not fans of the look of most new construction). Micky at Supreme assured us that they could pull of the charm and vintage look of older 1930's style houses and was true to his word. They incorporated antique tile wherever possible, wide-plank pine flooring, salvaged antique doors and fixtures, etc... My wife and I are thrilled with the home they built. It's a beautiful home and we have had many neighbors and friends comment on it. Lastly, in terms of follow-up, I have to give Supreme additional props. They have stuck with us and addressed all the minor concerns that came up afterwards (which come up with all new construction!) and made sure everything was working smoothly and properly. These guys will take care of you and stay in touch where a lot of contractors will go right onto the next job and forget all about you.

Description of Work
Built a 3100 square foot Spanish home

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, landscaping, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home builders, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, patios

Work Completed On 12/27/2018