RODENTS STOP

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2012

7647 Hayvenhurst ave #43

Van Nuys, CA 91406

RODENTS STOP specializes in RAT and MICE clean-up & solutions with absolutely NO POISON! We will solve any RAT or MOUSE problem in your home or attic, crawl space and walls. With our LIFETIME GUARANTEE you can't go wrong!...

08/12/2020

Cynthia S.

It was excellent, I am very pleased. I already recommend them to several people, the only problem is they were very very expensive.

Description of Work
They cleared our home of rodents and had a lifetime warranty.

06/15/2020

Simon W.

They checked under my building and concluded that the lone rat came in through my garage door which I accidentally left open one night and that there were no others in the building so didn't charge me for the inspection. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
I found and trapped a rat in my garage so got them out to check for others

Category pest control,animal removal

04/28/2020

Apolonia P.

I called Rodents Stop in tears after a bad experience with a con artist who basically ghosted on me after doing the minimum amount of work (and cashing my checks). Not only were they very kind to me, but they assured me that they would take care of the problem and be there for me. They came out right away to inspect, then a small team of guys did an amazing job securing and cleaning my attic and crawlspace. They were prompt, professional, thorough, and respectful. I had a couple of follow up appointments (they called me to schedule, very helpful) which were always quick but thorough. A few weeks later, after we had our roof replaced, they came back out to check that no new entry points were introduced. As promised, we have all but forgotten about the problem that was keeping us up at night. Their service isn’t cheap, but for the thorough job they do and the lifetime guarantee they offer, the piece of mind is worth every penny. If you don’t believe me, check their BBB rating!

Description of Work
Rodent removal & mitigation

Category pest control,air duct cleaning

09/07/2019

Dolores R.

We were having a problem of rats in our garage. Our house is in a canyon and rat infestation is a problem. We found Rodent Stop and their service sounded unique as they guarantee their work and will come back out if ever there is a new sighting. The work was done in February 2018. I did not intend to wait so long before reviewing, however, the length of time that has gone by since the initial service without having any evidence of re-infestation shows how effective their methods are. The house was built on a hillside, is old and has numerous entryways into the garage, including a partial wall of lattice board. Rodent Stop installed metal mesh screening behind the lattice and in all entryways around the house. They used other materials as warranted. I am thrilled with the work they had done. Their guarantee has given me piece of mind in knowing that if we ever do have a problem again, I can call them and they will come out and service as needed.

Description of Work
Rodent eradication

03/08/2019

thomas S.

Very punctual and professional. The actual service is where the grading goes downhill. Some of this could be my fault for not completely understanding what he meant. When he said that he was going to pull up the carpet and drill every so many feet to apply the poison and that it might not go back down perfectly, I thought that he meant that he was going to at least try. As I walked around the house after he left I found that the carpet was not tucked back in anywhere, it was just laid back down. With a little effort I was able to go throughout the house and tuck it back in over the carpet tack strips. I had assumed that he would have at least given it an effort. The next thing were rips in the carpet where he had pulled it up. I had several throughout the house. These were about 2 feet in length. He charged $3,000 for the work which seems high.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and application of poison

01/14/2019

Elizabeth H.

Rodents Stop was the third rodent control company I have used. The other two were unsuccessful in solving my rodent problem which went on intermittently for years. I waited 8 months before writing this review to be sure that the problem was solved. I am happy to say not a single rat since the work was performed. The crew was hard working, thorough, made sure the house was completely protected for the insulation removal and always on time for the follow visits. Once the project manager was convinced all the points of entry were sealed, about 8 weeks, the new insulation was installed. Although it was expensive, it was money well spent. I wish I had called them years ago.

Description of Work
Rodent proofing and attic insulation replacement.

Category pest control,insulation

08/28/2018

Leonard M.

Fabulous! Wonderful! They were on time, they did what they said they were going to do and after the job, I heard a noise and I called them and they came right way.

Description of Work
They got rid of rodents in the attic.

04/09/2018

susan M.

Rodent Stop crew was very diligent. About 8 months later I had a recurrence int eh garage due to gaps int he construction. They came out right away and remedied the problem. Great service!

Description of Work
Attic, garage rodent elimination

Category pest control,hauling services,home inspection,insulation,animal removal

04/04/2018

nancy H.

the crew worked diligently, all day, taking care of everything. Very happy! They removed and replaced any soiled attic insulation, too.

Description of Work
seal all points of possible entry for critters

Category pest control,insulation

10/07/2017

Richard P.

They came out quickly, evaluated our situation, didn't try to sell us a service or services we didn't need, and said to call if the situation changed. (In this instance there wasn't any action to be taken as the rats aren't inside the building--and they checked). Thorough, timely, very helpful and transparent. Would absolutely call again.

Description of Work
Needed a quote on dealing with some roof rats.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for choosing us to solve this problem, were so pleased that your happy with the service! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Haulin' Junk

The Demolition Twin

Demolition, hauling, grading, excavating, dirt removal. Trucking service to haul

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Rodents Stop specializes in a one time solution which includes both rodent control & indoor health and safety. We provide rodent and nest removal, close up any and all access points into the house, attic clean up, trapping, disinfecting and scent neutralizing! We will make sure your home is left in a very healthy living environment, where you won't have to worry about those unwanted visitors again!

Termites,ants,bees,bugs, Ongoing Contracts,poison pellets, poison Gas,Chemicals,spiders.--NO BUGS, NO SQUIRRELS, NO RACCOON'S, NO OPOSSUMS, RATS & MICE ONLY