National Plumbing and Rooter

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2009

17216 Saticoy St

Van Nuys, CA 91406

One the many differences you will notice when you choose National Plumbing, is the personal attention you will receive from start to finish. Tony, the owner, will be your first point of contact. No matter how large or small your job, Tony will be on-the-job doing the work or supervising, to ensure your issues are resolved completely and correctly the first time. In addition to the benefits of having the owner on-site during your job, you will also receive dependable workmanship at an honest and accurate price. With over 17 years of experience, National Plumbing has the knowledge and expertise to handle any plumbing services you need. We are not a large corporation, despite our company name. Because we are not a large company, we can provide personalized, professional, and prompt service to each of our customers. Please give us a call today to discuss your plumbing needs!...

06/30/2020

William N.

Fantastic - Tony was great - he was on time and efficient -

Description of Work
Clear toilet sewer line

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

10/08/2019

Carolyn B.

Excellent, professional, explained everything and estimate upfront.

Description of Work
They fixed running toilet. Replaced two toilet and rehab one toilet.

06/02/2019

Steven P.

I couldn't be there so my oldest son (who is not very mechanical) let Tony in to my rental property to clear a backed up main sewer line. Tony communicated promptly and clearly, showed up on time, did what needed to be done, gave me a recommendation for future service, and left. He left no mess even though there was difficulty in clearing the pipe and keeping gross sewage from spilling out uncontrollably. I will be using him for sure in the future. Thanks very much Tony for the honest assessment and excellent work! This is what I look for in these kinds of service providers- they are communicative, punctual, think on their own, can take care of themselves, friendly and honest .

Description of Work
Sewer main was plugged

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

05/10/2019

Mark S.

I found Tony on Angie's List a couple of years ago. The man is AMAZING!! I've used him many times now on our home and rental property - on everything from inside drain clogs, to outside main line clean outs to exploding hot water heaters and everything in between. He returns my calls before I've even hung up the phone - weekday or weekend. He shows up exactly when he says he will. He explains exactly what the problem is and what he recommends to fix it. He's fast, friendly and extremely fair with his pricing. And he's a really cool guy - as is Jose, his assistant. I don't say this about many people, but if you have a plumbing issue and you're not calling Tony, you're doing yourself a serious disservice.

Description of Work
Multiple projects

10/18/2018

Husam E.

I had to replace my 50-gallon tank with a tankless and relocated It from the laundry room to the outside. Tony came to my house, evaluated the situation and explained my options to me. He was honest, polite, and knowledgeable. I had few more plumbers to come out to quote me and they were trying to change my mind about going tankless or about relocating the tank. Also one of them quoted me a ridiculous price. I hired Tony to do the job and he showed up on time with his crew and finished everything before the planned time. They cleaned their work area and left everything the way it was. He also took care of scheduling the city inspection and worked with the inspector on few issues that were resolved without additional cost. They did a great job. Thank you Tony.

Description of Work
Replaced 50-gallon tank with a tankless and relocated to outside

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/21/2018

RICHARD Z.

It was easy to arrange a same-day appointment, and the work was performed in less than an hour. The drain pipe was cleaned out, and the wax ring at the base of the toilet was replaced. The plumber (and owner?) was polite and gave me an estimate. I decided to proceed with the work because it was a problem that had to be addressed that day, but in retrospect, the price seems far too high given the time and materials involved to do the job. For that reason, I would probably not hire them again.

Description of Work
Toilet wasn't draining, and was also leaking from the base

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/23/2018

Joan G.

The 3 or 4 times I've called for services, they are pleasant, prompt, easy to work with. This last time, they did not charge me because there was a small problem with with a toilet that they had worked on many months ago. Also, when I called I said it was not an emergency, but Evan was in the area so he stopped by. I'm very impressed with your work and their customer service. Thank you Tony and Evan.

Description of Work
general comments

Category plumbing

08/07/2018

Kande P.

This man and his crew I will call him his assistant are amazing professional men that are honest helpful very knowledgeable clean when I needed emergency help he was right there Thank you Tony and crew you are amazing and again my lifetime plumber

Description of Work
I needed Tony ASAP I had a pipe leakage that was also very close to a floor installed electrical outlet he came and as always prepared and helpful thank you Tony you are my for life plumber

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

06/22/2018

Megan Y.

Great. Right on time, courteous and fair

Description of Work
Water heater fixed

03/26/2018

Brytain A.

On time, was done quickly, faucet works great.

Description of Work
Installed Faucet

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc.

Angie's List Super Service Award winners 14 YEARS IN A ROW!! We're a very dependable, fairly priced garage door company and specialize in excellent customer service. We take pride in how well we treat our customers as evidenced by our history with Angie's List and other rating agencies. We carry stunning, high end custom garage doors as well as basic garage doors all for competitively low prices. Our technicians speak English as their primary language and can explain and problems and answer any questions in a way that will make sense to you. Our technicians are extremely experienced, the least experienced of my technicians has been working in his job for ten years. These are things that I am proud of. Longevity of clients and employees. Choose us and become a happy member of the Dyer's family. Additional DBA names: Valley Garage Door & Dyers Garage Doors. Additional phone numbers:(805) 527-9997, (323) 274-7462 & (661) 263-7462. Additional email address:appointments@dyersgaragedoors.com

Offers by Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc. on Angi
    High Tech Services

High Tech Services, is a family owned business by Professipnal people who have more than 25 years of experience. We Serve both Residential and Commercial Clients. Our services cover but not limited to HVAC and Electrical . Additional phone number 8187893081 3104828481

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

General plumbing, drain cleaning, roto-rooting, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sewer replacement, repiping, trenchless pipe lining, reverse osmosis, water filters, garbage disposals, video camera & line location.