Mr. West Repairs

Founded 2019 •

Woodman ave

Van Nuys, CA 91401

Family owned and operated, Mr. West Repairs is the go-to residential appliance repair company that has earned its success through word-of-mouth growth, by providing consistent quality appliance repair and service. Servicing most of Los Angeles County including Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Silver Lake, Echo Park, East Hollywood, Los Feliz, Highland Park, Pasadena, Alta Dena, Glendale, La Canada and La Crescenta. Mr. West Repairs is the people's choice for all washer, dryer, refrigerator and oven needs. Our technicians have the experience and knowledge to accurately diagnose, and in most cases repair same day , almost any residential appliance found in homes today. If your fridge is making a funny noise, or your oven isn't getting hot, call the professionals at Mr. West Repairs today!...

03/18/2022

Jordan B.

Very nice, knowledgeable and did a good job!

Description of Work
Dishwasher Servicing

02/15/2022

Joe T.

My refrigerator’s ice maker stopped making ice one day. I tried Mr. West Repairs due to the good reviews online and because I like to support small, local businesses when I can for home services. Michael answered my phone call on my first try. He had an opening the next day. He showed up exactly within the 3 hour window he gave me. He was able to diagnose my ice maker’s problem with 20-30 minutes. It required a new thermostat/motor so he had to order that. He called me one week later once the part arrived. He came back on my first available afternoon and installed the new part in about 30 minutes. It is now about 7 hours later and there are now some ice cubes in the bucket so it appears to be working just fine. I deemed his fee for the job to be very reasonable. I will absolutely use Mr. West Appliance Repairs again for my repair needs and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends. I think you will be very pleased with their service!

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator ice maker

01/19/2022

Nyle S.

It was great. Mr. West Repairs technician was prompt, let us know issues, got appropriate parts quickly and was very professional. He alerted us to potential problems and told us how to abate them. It was a pleasure doing business with him. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We needed door starter and check of vents, hose repair.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

01/18/2022

Linda G.

Excellent service. All my questions answered. The service tech(sorry I didn't get his name, he was great!) spent almost 2 hours diagnosing the problem. All is well.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

12/14/2021

Trenora P.

It went very well. The technician was very knowledgeable when answering all my questions. He was able to assess the problem and determine the resolve. He was very courteous and professional. I would utilize this company's service again.

Description of Work
Oven repair

12/14/2021

Leonard M.

It went GREAT!!! Mr. West called and came on time. He explained what he would be doing and what to expect. Fortunately it was the worst, he cleaned up and put everything back. He went on to explain how to avoid future problems and way to get better efficiency out of both LG washier and dryer. I will be calling them again for all of my appliance needs. Thank you

Description of Work
Dryer repair

12/07/2021

Nicholas D.

Mr. West Repairs are upfront and honest about pricing and estimates. They gave me suggestions on troubleshooting my washing machine, which ended up fixing the problem I was having. Highly recommending giving them a call.

Description of Work
Washer repair

11/13/2021

Cathy M.

Great!!! Mike did a great job and finished quickly.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Thanks for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed].

09/08/2021

Laura G.

He was on time, professional, yet friendly, found the problem and advised me.

Description of Work
Leaky washing machine

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

08/27/2021

William Z.

Excellent..He arrived timely…the repair was completed and I am totally satisfied

Description of Work
Samsung oven repair

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for sharing your experience.

08/17/2021

Eve R.

On time, courteous, and neat. There was no switch and bait or any extras suggested. The price was what was quoted on the phone. Would, highly recommend this company, KUDOS

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category appliance repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

07/22/2021

Anzhela R.

This was my second time having Mr west come out. Fist time my fridge was acting up. This time my dishwasher basically flooded my kitchen. Mike came out the same day and replaced a water valve. Great service !!

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you so much for sharing your review! I am glad to hear you were happy with the service you received.

07/13/2021

Martin T.

They were great! On time, clean, clear and fair pricing.

Description of Work
wine cooler repair

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

06/03/2021

Paul Ngan Paul N.

Mike was the ideal repairman. He called to let me know he was on his way, he was on-time, and professional. One of the burners of my stove top was not firing properly, and discovered heavy corrosion when he cleaned the head to diagnose the problem. Unfortunately it needs to be replaced, and this is where he went above and beyond. Since it's an older model from 2003, parts were not readily available. Mike called multiple suppliers and the manufacturer to search for the part, and although it's no longer produced and unavailable, he circled back to let me know what he learned each of them. Most people would have stopped after calling one supplier. Given this level of accountability and effort, Mr West is now my go-to with my appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Stovetop Repair

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We're here and happy to help.

05/24/2021

Adam R.

The service was great when Michael came by. The ice machine was broken due to it being an older unit. He diagnosed it in a few minutes. Apparently, something was wrong with the valve, and that caused the fridge to leak. Michael shut off the ice machine, ordered a new part, and within the next few days, he installed the part so I could have ice again for my drinks!

Description of Work
Ice machine broken

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for leaving a review. Really appreciate you sharing your experience!!

05/15/2021

Mark R.

I had an amazing experience with Michael. He was very professional, friendly, and did the job needed. Price was very reasonable and overall the performance was good, professional, courteous, and got the job done quickly without any issues.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. So Happy to hear from another satisfied customer. Thank you for sharing your 5 star recommendation.

05/11/2021

Sheila V.

Amazing! He was actually the first person to call back. Not only did he recognize the problem but was able to give me a ballpark estimate over the phone! He arrived on time and was friendly, knowledgeable & Professional! Hiring him again to fix my stove!

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and your kind words.

05/05/2021

Amaury G.

Mr. West Repairs sent help to fix my fridge the same day! And was able to find the problem to a leak inside that I could not solve on my own. Technician was very profesional and polite and cleaned up after themselves. Great service thank you guys!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Category appliance repair

We're happy to help!! Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience.

04/30/2021

Jerry V.

All went well, done in a timely manner I could tell the work was done very professionally. Thank you Mr.West Repairs.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

04/30/2021

Michael Y.

We were very happy with the service we received from Mike. He was on time, safe in terms of Covid precautions, and fixed the issue in under 2 hours. He was also very friendly and easy to have in our home.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

04/29/2021

Yasha T.

My fridges compressor was shot. The service call was amazing. Fast and tidy.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your 5 star recommendation.

04/29/2021

Joe Artle & K.

Mike is the best, he returned my call within a few minutes and made time to see me that same day! He came out diagnosed the issue and explained to me what need to be done. He ordered the parts needed, that same day. When the parts came in, he returned and had the problem fixed in under an hour. Mike is very cordial and excellent at his job. I highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and your kind words.

Alex A.

Best service I can ask for. Very profession and clean.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large, Appliance Repair - Small

Category small appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your 5 star recommendation.

Julius K.

Mr West Repairs was great. I’ve been using them for a little while now, it’s been a quick and simple exchange everytime. This last time our oven was out. The tech had the part he needed with him and was able to do the repair same day. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category small appliance repair

Hello [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 star recommendation. Thank you.

Linda H.

Whenever I needed appliance repair, I never knew who to call! I will not have that problem anymore, Mr. West Repairs will be my go to for my appliance services and repairs. They repaired my dishwasher, and replaced a filter on my refrigerator. The representative was punctual, professional, yet very personable, honest and informative. The cost was reasonable and fair. I would highly recommend Mr. West Repairs.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Small,Appliance Repair - Large

Category appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and 5 star recommendation.

AML SERVICE

Founded January 2017. Please call our office today and get your schedule for your appliance repair. +1 818-818-8204 With Angi Since August 2022. AML Appliance Service is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technician.Our technicians certified from DCA and ETA 608 Type l, with over six years experience as an appliance repair technician .Our service center is providing professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in the LA County area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, AML SERVICE is glad to help you with maintenance and repair of all category appliances .AML Service has the best prices and always backs up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 4-12 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether it's in the Am or Pm. We do not repair commercial appliances. The Customer's satisfaction is our priority.

Trinity Appliance Services

We make your convenience our main goal as we ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. Trinity Appliance Services is oriented on your complete satisfaction with the final result of our work. We only use Original Parts with our Repairs. We are here to help you! We are an essential business which is on duty 24/7 365 days a year. We wear face masks, gloves and special uniform during Pandemic Covid-19 for your safety.

Offers by Trinity Appliance Services on Angi
    A&E Commercial Equipment Repair

We Provide Service And Repair of any kind Dehumidifiers, HVAC/AC systems And Commercial appliances. Please reach out to us directly at 818-433-7797.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: General
    02/28/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    $15.00

Residential Appliance Repair Same Day Service Dishwasher Repair. Dryer Repair. Refrigerator Repair. Freezer Repair. Washer Repair. Coin operated washer / dryer Repair. Microwave Repair. Oven Repair. Stove / Cooktop Repair. Dryer duct cleaning.

Ask for details.