Maxi Serve Restoration & Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

15406 Cabrito Rd Suite 1

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Maxi Serve Water Damage Restoration Company specializes in restoring residential, commercial, multifamily properties, schools and municipal buildings damaged by fire and water. Any time, day or night, our emergency crews stand ready to respond to your damage control needs. Quick response matters when disaster strikes. With our ability to respond on site within 1 – 2 hours in the Los Angeles area (often sooner), our clients know that we have the people and the knowledge necessary to handle any job, large or small. We are not a referral service and we work for you, not the insurance company. Our technicians are fully certified for your water or mold damage emergencies. Maxi Serve is dedicated to all clients, helping them through the chaos of a disaster to find their peace again. When life has been turned upside down, call us to help restore life back to normal. We have a team ready to respond back to you 24/7 with any questions or concerns you may have during the process. This includes helping you locate a temporary rental property, safely storing your furniture and fixtures during cleanup, even helping you pack and move. Whatever the case may be, large or small, we will do all we can to help ease the stress. Why Choose Maxi Serve? • 24 Hour Emergency Service: All calls answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by our qualified professional staff. We never forward our calls to an answering service. • Estimates are Always Free • The Job is Done Right: Our advanced moisture detection equipment enables us to properly diagnose and solve your water damage, so you do not have additional problems in the future with mold and odor. • Your Satisfaction Is Absolutely Guaranteed: We arrive on time and will solve all your damage problems to your satisfaction. • 24/7 Maxi Serve Help Team. Our clients can contact us with any questions, concerns or help they need during the entire process from moving, finding rentals, packing, storage, and just about anything else we can hel...

04/06/2019

Shilly C.

Maxi Serve were very professional from the first day. They came out and assessed the mold problem. They sent out a mold expert who then discovered the asbestos as well. They worked diligently until all the mold removed and gone permanently. They were always courteous and honest.

Description of Work
Mold remediation; disposal of asbestos

Category water damage restoration, asbestos removal, mold removal

03/09/2019

Ryan V.

Our house got flooded from bursted pipes and my landlord had hired Maxi Serve to do the restoration of the damages. Roman was the general contractor for this job and he was very informative and hands on throughout the whole process. His assistant Amy was also very helpful and always in contact to make sure everything was going well. We have 2 children (2 year old & newborn) and their rooms were nothing short of a disaster from clothes and toys everywhere. These guys not only packed all of our belongings in a POD storage unit with great care, but also took it upon themselves to take our kids clothes to get them washed. I am very pleased with their services and would most definitely use them again if something like this were to ever happen again. Thank you for all your hard work and getting my family back in our newly restored/renovated home as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Renovation & pack out

03/09/2019

Sho L.

excellent work , and I'd like them come back to service again

Description of Work
garage repair

Category water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal

12/12/2018

Kristina L.

Roman and his team were recommended to me by my HOA. He was extremely helpful and very responsive. They were able to handle things fast and gave great advice.

Description of Work
water damage

12/03/2018

Joseph S.

I unfortunately had a roof leak that turned into a mold situation in my kitchen. I found Maxi Serve online because of all the positive reviews and connected with Roman who helped me through the process quickly and smoothly and was very communicative and professional from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Maxi Serve and Amy in the office was a true delight as well.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

10/16/2018

Maciej S.

We hired Maxi Serve for some water damage after a pipe that connects to the water heater broke causing a leak into a bedroom below it. Maxi Serve inspected the damage, saw that there is some mold, removed the mold, and then drywalled & painted it. The service was professional and courteous. Work was done on time and within budget.

Description of Work
Water damage & Mold remediation

10/09/2018

Y L.

It was done efficiently

Description of Work
underfloor air dry

Category air duct cleaning

09/15/2018

Charlie M.

Really well. They were punctual, responsive and did diligent work.

Description of Work
I needed mold removed from my house

07/31/2018

Joanne M.

Overall, it went extremely well! I was recommended to them by my HOA, and they were attentive, patient with me ( I had a surprise birthday party for me scheduled during my appraisal that they immediately rescheduled for me once I found out!), professional, FAST, and fantastic! My only hiccup was a miscommunication in scheduling when the fan would be removed, causing me to have to move some other appointments around- but when I saw how great my bathroom looked, I didn't mind anymore! They even patched up and repainted a small part of a ceiling in a bathroom not being treated- they were just amazing!

Description of Work
black mold extraction and repainting in bathroom

Category mold removal

05/19/2017

Dimitri V.

Roman, Amy and their team gave us excellent service. Although one of the jobs turned out to be bigger than expected and therefore took longer, they did not ask for additional money and their technicians were there on time every day until the job was finished. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had mold in two different properties due to water damage. We were referred to Maxi Serve by the mold testing company, and Maxi Serve remediated the mold and water damage completely. In addition, in one of the properties we wanted to remove the asbestos on the ceiling and they contracted with a licensed specialist for asbestos removal on our behalf and supervised the entire job, at a lower price than I could have obtained myself.

09/19/2016

Jeremy P.

Roman and Amy from Maxi serve honestly are one of the best companies I have worked with. We own a 7,000 square foot facility and they were able to give an excellent price and finished the job quickly. They are certified and go through every detail very carefully. Their work is tested, certified, and guaranteed. The have a full professional crew with all the right tools/equipment to execute the project in a professional and efficient manner. They are clean which is a big bonus since my company builds retail stores. Roman will take care of you and look out for your best interests. Down to earth guy. A+ service.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

04/16/2015

Eugene C.

Description of Work
MaxiServe came in to address water damage and mold that was caused by recent heavy rains. Their crew was punctual, professional, and efficient. The work was done quickly and communication about progress was amazing.

One of a Kind Restoration

Hygienic Restoration, LLC

We Specialize In Mold Remediation, Mold Inspection and Testing, Odor Removal, Water Removal, Dryout, Cleanup, and Disinfecting and Sanitizing. We Work With All Insurance Companies And Have Insurance Specialists On Staff To Better Assist Your Needs Faster. NO INSURANCE? No Problem. We Offer In House Financing With Easy Payment Plans That Work Within Your Budget.

Pure Restoration Inc

Quality Service You Can Count On! If you are experiencing water damage, mold or fire damage problems, or simply are just looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, Pure Restoration can help you! Our experts are highly knowledgeable with mold testing, structural restoration & remediation, including reconstruction for water damage or fire damage, water extraction and services. Pure can deal with virtually any project and takes pride in leaving our customers satisfied! We offer FREE inspections and estimates for your residential home or commercial property. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Pure Restoration delivers advanced and reliable professional restoration services including mold inspections and testing throughout Los Angeles.

Offers by Pure Restoration Inc on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Restoration Services caused by Water Smoke Fire Mold Build back construction services

Ask For Details