LONGVIEW DOOR & WINDOWS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

6150 KESTER AVE

Van Nuys, CA 91411

We sell all type of doors, windows, mouldings & hardware. entry doors, interior doors, french doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, commercial doors, store front and more... vinyl windows, aluminum windows, wood windows, clad windows all type of hardware.

03/29/2014

Gary K.

Payment was immediately made in full (our fault for paying up front and hoping that would encourage prompt follow through). Delayed production and delivery caused major complications with other contractors. No communication without our numerous calling back to check. No accurate date was ever matching the reality of the final delivery. They did offer free labor installation on the doors and that proved to be professionally done.

Description of Work
Front doors to home... Was promised ASAP order & delivery on new doors.

Category doors

Longview Doors&Windows ordered the doors as soon as the customer signed on the contract,The vendor did not have the doors in stock and we rushed the order,As of the delay of the delivery we offered the customer A free installation ( cost of $800) and he agreed,A few weeks ago Customer called us two years after the installation and ask for service on his lockset (warranty only for one year) we serviced for FREE (cost of $160) and customer called and confirmed full satisfaction without any complaints. We never asked customer to pay in full-it was his decision This review came up two years after the job has been completed and after all FREE services have been done-sound a bit strange specially when he got a free job cost of $960 and he confirmed without any more complains Longview Doors&Windows committed to make every customer happy with our high quality of performance and as always customer service is our number 1 goal

09/10/2013

Oleg M.

Longview did an excellent job replacing the windows and a door. The negotiation was smooth and the company was reasonably responsive via e-mail. However, there were significant delays with door installation. I was told that Superior was delaying with the product, however, this should have been accounted during initial timeline estimates. It made me change my remodeling project order somewhat. It was an inconvenience, but overall the company did very well. This was my first replacement of windows and doors.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and a balcony door. Most products are custom built, oversized.

Category replacement windows, doors

07/02/2013

Raluca M.

My experience with Longview Doors was pleasant and painless from the beginning until the end. The project manager, Alan, was very knowledgeable and gave us great suggestions. I had shopped around for an exterior bi-fold door for over 6 months. Longview Doors gave me the best price by far - half the price of other estimates I got. The quality of the bi-fold is amazing, all the hardware is made in the US, which was very important to me. The installers were courteous and very efficient. All my windows were installed in one day, and when they were done they cleaned up the work area. The company was very upfront about everything, there were no hidden fees, and customer service was excellent. Jennifer, at the shop was extremely helpful and gave me regular updates on the delivery and installation dates. Throughout the entire project, I felt like Longview Doors and Windows went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and preferences. The job was quick and painless and the results are incredible. My windows and doors look amazing and the installation is perfect! I am already doing 2 other projects with them. I am in the real estate business and I will happily recommend Longview to all my clients and friends!

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in my home and installed an exterior bi-fold door, 2 French Doors, interior doors and 3 closet doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

Superhero Exteriors

Need new windows in your SoCal home? Superhero Exteriors provides custom, replacement windows and doors, with a total focus on the customer experience. Whether it’s vinyl, clad, wood or fiberglass you’re looking for, our goal is to find a solution to your window upgrade. Our promise is a an honest, straightforward and pressure free experience!

2022 Super Service Award

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers Coupon

Approved Contractor Inc.

Call now for our Angie's List only offers. Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the Super Service Award in all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installment services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers Coupon

Hardware & Home Improvement Stores
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Installation of doors, windows, mouldings & hardware residential & commercial.

N/A