Lerman Appliances

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

5411 Tyrone Ave # 301

Van Nuys, CA 91401

We are family-owned, full service major appliance repair company. We’ve been successfully serving our customers for over 15 happy years. Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction are our top priority. Our highly trained, licensed and insured technicians will quickly troubleshoot to ensure the safe, effective repair of all appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, stoves cooktops, ovens, ranges, microwaves, trash compactors, garbage disposal, washers, dryers and many more. We specialize in all Major Appliance repair including high-end Sub-Zero, Viking, Dacor, Wolf, Thermador and others. The office specialists are helpful in providing answers to questions you might have and ease the process of scheduling an appointment. We provide accurate, detailed quotes that specify all cost including parts, labor and tax assure no hidden costs. We use only genuine parts. All repairs are backed by our solid warranty. We carry a large stock of parts on trucks and have a very high rate of completing the jobs during the initial service call. • 30 Day Labor Warranty • 90 Days Parts Warranty • State Licensed and Insured • Factory Trained and Certified Technicians • Factory Authorized by Samsung, Broan, FiveStar, NXR, Sirius • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • We Beat any Written Estimate by 10% As a service to our existing customers, our qualified technicians are available for phone-based consultations to guide you through simple troubleshoots to save you cost of unnecessary service visit. Bookmark our website to make sure you save money next time you need appliance repair. Please check an array of specials and discounts on appliance repair by visiting our website. • Additional $10 Off for Seniors and Military Citizens...

06/18/2021

Daniel H.

Able to easily schedule with very responsive telephone switchboard. Arrived on time. Paid $175, a bit pricey, but I was happy for the help.

Description of Work
Clogged dishwasher outlet pipe

02/21/2021

Donna M.

Very well Professional, came prepared with replacement part, all went smoothly and with good explanation of process and exppectations.

Description of Work
Repair ice machine and dishwasher door.

02/16/2021

Gregory W.

Technician came ($100 service charge) and said condenser needed to be replaced and quoted $1,200 to do the job. Price seemed high so I told him I'd be contacting another company. I found another company CR Appliances that was willing to do the work for half that price. When CR tech came he diagnosed that the condenser was fine. He said that some circuit board that controls the condenser was broken. He said that my condenser was so high quality that it should last 30 years and if it had been changed I probably would've gotten a worse one. In summary the Lenmore tech charged me $100 to mis-diagnose my problem and tried to charge me double the price to do a repair that wouldn't have fixed the problem. Based on that experience I wouldn't hire Lenmore again.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

01/20/2021

Janice B.

Great job! Fast and efficient. Knew what they were doing!

Description of Work
Freezer repair

01/15/2021

Donald B.

Ilya was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful during his visit to diagnose our refrigerator. It's reassuring to know Lerman Appliances really knows their "stuff" when it comes to complicated appliances. While I hope my appliances don't continue break down, I feel 100% confident that I can call them and they'll be able to figure it out.

Description of Work
Refrigerator diagnosis/ repair

12/29/2020

Cristin G.

Very well, Joseph was very quick, repsonding the same day and when the part came in, he was very accommodating. I was really impressed wtih his knowledge of the GE Monogram model and thankful he knew how to fix it. I haven't had such luck with previous technicians and this model.

Description of Work
Ice maker was broken

12/28/2020

Bryce P.

It was fixed completely, but it cost about 50% more than I expected.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

12/21/2020

Sharon M.

They showed up as promised and were very knowledgeable. The work was done quickly and properly. He offered a suggestion to service our refrigerator. There was no pressure but we accepted his offer. That was also done quickly and efficiently. We have used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
Repair dryer

11/14/2020

Glenna R.

Very well excellent service showed up on time very nice repair man very reasonable price fixed problem

Description of Work
Refrigerater repair

11/02/2020

Cynthia N.

It went fine. Technician found the problem (control board) and explained options (fix or replace).

Description of Work
Troubleshoot GE dishwasher problem.

10/05/2020

Timothy R.

Service was excellent, Dimitri was professional, informative, clean and fast. The price was reasonable. I will this Pro again.

Description of Work
Replace Door switch and drum belt on electric dryer

08/10/2020

Marion L.

So terribly disappointed. Granted, my Samsung washer is a lemon. I've invested hundreds more in repairs than the machine cost new -- and those hundreds went to Lerman Appliances. The last visit, not more than a month and half ago, cost over $300. The machine seemed fine until -- boom, huge noise and the same leaking water appeared from under the machine. Did they agree to come out and fix the problem -- yes, by CHARGING ME AGAIN BECAUSE THEY DID A TERRIBLE JOB. So no customer loyalty. Word means nothing. Must find another company.

Description of Work
Repair of washing maching

Category small appliance repair, appliance refinishing

08/10/2020

Brett R.

They were on time and completed the service in timely fashion.

Description of Work
Have our dryer repaired

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair, appliance refinishing

07/02/2020

Robert T.

The dryer would stop drying ...lint vent needed cleaning. Was working ok after service but The problem started again. Was told I would receive my paid cash payment for service invoice in an email but I never got it.

Description of Work
Dryer Service

Category small appliance repair

06/17/2020

Edie L.

Workman was knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. Had to order a part and return a week later to do the work. I bit disappointed that I couldn't use a Angie's coupon because I didn't present it at the right time.

Description of Work
Repair a built-in dishwasher

06/06/2020

Karen B.

All was excellent as usual. Problem diagnosed and water pump replaced.

Description of Work
Replace water pump on washer

06/02/2020

Marty P.

Perfect! On time,had parts with him, wearing a mask,friendly,quick and efficient work.A+.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

05/12/2020

Jeffrey G W.

The technician that came was fine although he never gave his name. I felt his diagnosis of the problem was rather cursory but it was the price of his estimate that turned me off. He was quoting a price of nearly $300 just to replace the door gasket, a job I did myself for $80 in less than 30 minutes on the refrigerator side. Had I known this was the initial problem, I would have done it without putting in a call and throwing away $60 in service fees.

Description of Work
Service ice maker on GE side-by-side refrigerator

Category appliance refinishing

05/02/2020

CORRINE D.

Years ago, I was referred to Lerman Appliances for a repair I needed on one of my appliances and I have never used anyone else since. They have repaired my refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer. They are knowledgable, efficient, and dependable. I recently needed my washing machine repaired and was very happy when the repair person showed up with a mask and gloves during this pandemic. I wouldn't think of calling any other repair service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My Washing Machine wouldn't turn on.

04/21/2020

Sandra W.

The serviceman (whose name I have forgotten, maybe Abel) really went the extra mile for us. I can't replace this machine because there is no room for a new one. Because he was so thorough, we now know where it vents and feel secure that we can keep it going for a lot longer. I am grateful.

Description of Work
18 year old dryer was not heating

04/15/2020

Stanley B.

Great. I love them and they are amazing. They are very honest.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

02/14/2020

Marc E.

Excellent. This is the second time we have hired Lerman, and both times the work was performed promptly and well. Mike diagnosed the problem, informed us of all of the options, and then did the installation of the pump without problems. This is a good company!

Description of Work
Install new pump in clothes washing machine.

01/28/2020

Karen L.

Repair person didn't solve the problem and eventually I was able to figure out a solution on my own. He tested the oven at 360 degrees at one point and it was working fine so I thought the problem was solved. I figured out later that the oven wasn't heating only at 350 degrees but was working normally at other temperatures so I just use the oven at other temps.

Description of Work
Oven wasn't heating

01/24/2020

Don D.

Responsive, On time, professional, great value

Description of Work
M Go To For Appliance Repair

12/31/2019

Barry G.

The dishwasher was repaired under warrantee by a KitchenAid repair service. That went fine, though the repair person failed to reanchor the dishwasher. I couldn't figure out how. So, I sent a request to Lerman Appliances by email at least 2 weeks ago. Haven't hear a peep. If he didn't want the job, he at least could have let us know. Note, Lerman didn't create the unanchored dishwasher problem. They just didn't respond to our request for service.

Description of Work
Have Dishwasher Properly Anchored To Surrounding Cabinetry

Category appliance repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], We actually did respond right away letting you know we do not offer installation services. I'm sorry if you didn't see it but we definitely responded.

Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

AML SERVICE

Founded January 2017. Please call our office today and get your schedule for your appliance repair. +1 818-818-8204 With Angi Since August 2022. AML Appliance Service is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technician.Our technicians certified from DCA and ETA 608 Type l, with over six years experience as an appliance repair technician .Our service center is providing professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in the LA County area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, AML SERVICE is glad to help you with maintenance and repair of all category appliances .AML Service has the best prices and always backs up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 4-12 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether it's in the Am or Pm. We do not repair commercial appliances. The Customer's satisfaction is our priority.

IND Construction, LLC.

At IND construction, we believe that the heart lives where the home is. We do more than construct homes; we commit to caring, design & beauty. Why IND? High-Quality Homes With High Standards Of Excellence! For over 14 years, IND Construction has offered Design & Build construction services throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. We specialize in residential remodeling, including New Construction and Custom Home Building, Additions of All Types, Complete Home Renovations, Kitchens and Baths, Design, and Planning. We help take your blue-sky concepts and turn your dream remodel into a reality! Our commitment is to preserve the origins of the structure, integrated with our specialized interior designs. As a fully licensed (License #937833), bonded & insured remodeling company, we are reliable, trustworthy & reputable. From our family to yours, our #1 goal is your satisfaction! Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Custom Home, Garage Building, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling Awards * NKBA - National Kitchen & Bath Association * NARI - National Association of the remodeling industry * Best of Houzz Service Award, 2014-2016 * 2012 Angie's List- Super Service Award

California
    California: General
    11/30/2022
    Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express

Appliance Repair - Large.. Maintenance of Large Appliances (Fridge & Dryer).. Dryer Vent Cleaning

Appliance Sales & Installation.. Duct Cleaning