ING Construction & Investment. INC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

3.5

5627 Sepulveda Blvd 208

Van Nuys, CA 91411

General construction , family owned , quality & supervision , affordability , fast and honest service. Large projects & Small jobs are welcome We offer a wide variety of services to fit your individual needs. Our company does everything from repair to full remodeling projects. I.N.G. Construction &

09/10/2015

Ingeborg S.

I had a very poor experience with them. They were fined by the city and seven months later they are still in business. They were also featured in Angie's List. They lied so much. They said that they had permission to do certain things and didn't. He put in a front door and I noticed that there was a hole above the door. He said that they would fix it and the first rain came and it has poured right in. The back just rattles and the front door has to be replaced. The electrician was a big guy and had to have help opening the front door. We were charmed by him. It was awful, I would love to find a decent contractor now to do this work. Everything that he has done has to be done all over. The nails are sticking up out of the sub-flooring and it feels like I'm sinking in. The only decent thing he did was the sand blasting and painting of the front of the house. That was done by a sub contractor, the rest of it was done by his own people. It was cheap labor and everything went downhill. I am tired and worn out. He charged us for things he never did. He was expensive to begin with and he over charged us for everything. He is a crook.

Description of Work
ING Construction & Investment Incorporated put a sub-floor in the kitchen, did some sand blasting, and painting.

Category flooring contractor, house painters

I met you & your husband at your [Member Information Removed} home , the home was in a terrible condition , No floors at the kitchen , falling plaster from the house ceilings due to long time leaks broken windows & your home insurance company send you a cancellation note for your policy if all the above won't fixed in less than 60 days As a company owner i felt the need to help you guys as you & your husband are senior citizens (early 90's) I made a scope of work for the items the insurance was calling to fix ASAP including an itemized line with dollars amount for each section not before you had approved the contract with your daughter as required by law , and started to the project immediately after don't get this situation wrong , both [Member Name Removed] & her husband are very clear and sharp minded they were present at all times when my guys was working at the house up to the finish including all proper permits and approved by the city of [Member Information Removed] . I was so much taken by their tough situation I never guess what's coming ahead by the end of the project i was less than half way payed including some extra city permits fees that my company took care behalf of the customer , at that point when the insurance got renewed , the house is safe , and all work is completed i arrived to get my final pay , the response was , you got payed enough you can leave now ! what am i supposed to do with this situation of two very old senior citizens that refuse to pay me for the job that it's done and sending me away from their house? my company send few letters requesting the balance before legal action as per law in the next week i got complain from the contactor board of senior abuse , and threaten to be out of business etc the contractor license board had an investigation and find my company to be working according to the state law , all items were satisfied by the investigation , no fines were made to my firm only the truth came out !! until this day [Member Name Removed] has not payed over $15,000.00 remaining balance my Company is in the business for over 10 years ,we have hundreds of happy customers and one [Member Name Removed] that did as much as she can to hurt us and refuse to pay the remaining balance , in that case she succeed very well !

11/10/2013

Maurice O.

The company was quick in providing a detailed estimate. The price was fair and the quality of the work was excellent. I was very satisfied with the completed project.

Description of Work
Repaired a second story balcony.

Category decks

08/22/2013

Charlie K.

So far, so good.

Description of Work
ING Construction & Remodeling Inc. is doing a complete remodeling of my house in California. It's not done yet.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, stucco

07/22/2013

jesse S.

I was referred to this company by a friend who had a kitchen remodeled by them. My friend was very happy with them and there work looked great. They came and did an estimate for 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. They were very prompt and professional and their price was competitive. In the end we went with a different company just on gut feeling even though we were very impressed by ING.

Description of Work
Estimate for kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/04/2013

Ingrid R.

Thank you ING construction for improving my lovely house and help me shape my dream.....I love it. I contacted ING construction to remodel my old kitchen and two bathroom, a very stressful project for my self .... Golan-David Danino was very helpful with educating me about the process , design aspects, timing , exploring manny options to find my comfort deal , I enjoy not having been pushed to rush to any decisions. Joe made sure that the construction process will go as smooth as possible , ING crew were very respectful with my house , communication was a key for my pleasant experience. My kitchen is amazing , bathroom are super beautiful everyone loves it and i love it!! Price , quality , in a timely manner-"ING construction " I will be more than happy to recommend you to anyone and work with you for future needs. Thank.

Description of Work
Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling.

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Always a pleasure to serve our customers we thank you for the business & value your kind words blessings Golan D Danino

09/27/2011

Zack L.

This is by far the most incompetent group of people I have ever dealt With. If you are those people who think, ?Oh they only have a few bad reviews and still would like to give them a try?, we were you once and my advice to you all is look else where and save your money. I wish if there was a post like I?m writing now before we hire them, it could probably save us some money and b******* to deal with. If you still insist, read on. We needed general contractor to frame and drywall new addition recess lights in our condo due to building electrical code. We'd contacted ING construction due to good reviews from service magic thought to give them a try. David came out gave us a quote and thought he sells really hard and seems sincere at the time, so thought why not give them a try. Boy was that a mistake! 1. Their framer came out and did an okay job in framing where the recess light will go. After he was done, left a big mess and said someone will pick it up?! When?! We are remodeling but that doesn?t mean we can?t keep the unit clean. Trash chute is 15 feet away from the unit! Most of the contractors we dealt with clean at the end of day but not them, total lack of professionalism. I extended my concerned to David and their office but no action were taken. (I have pictures to proof this). 2. Their drywall guys came out and didn?t know what to do on the first day. Luckily my wife was there every single day to provide guidance and direction to inform them what needs to be done. Basically the communication between ING and their sub-contractors was at a very minimal level to non-existence. Again, they did not clean up when they were done and left a big pile of debris. My wife and I were extremely upset because we already informed them via email and phone call to cleanup after they are done but no action. We went there Friday night spent an hour to clean it up ourselves. (I have pictures to proof this) 3. Electrician informed David stated that the wires should go through the drywall and fire caulk the space around the wire to make it airtight but instead some area where the wires were going underneath the drywall sort of defeats the purpose of framing the box and drywall around it. Nevertheless, electrician took action and correct what the drywall guys should have done and passed the inspection. Electrician billed me the time spent for correcting the error and that?s fine I didn?t pass the bill to David and his crew. When David and his drywall crew came out finish up patching all recess light openings, we informed them we had double drywall on the ceiling and electrical inspector and electrician suggested to just patch back the way it was, no cutting corner. He stated it wasnt standard to have double drywall on the ceiling and his quote was only for single patch?!?! Who's standard is that? his?! He billed me the extra time and material spent. So let me get this right, he was simply saying, it wasn?t standard to do the job right???? He billed $210 extra for this. We had an argument over this, I didn?t pass the bill to them where his guys should have done and now they billed me extra for doing the job right???! We paid in the end just to try to get these guys out of our life. 4. We were resurface/recondition the hardwood floor the flooring guy stated do not walk on and I?d informed David via email and also in person when he and Joe came to inspect the job his crew performed. We raised the issue where around some of the recess lights, there is a gap around some of the recess light opening after you put the trim up (probably 2-3 recess lights) and they didn?t believe us and next thing you know, Joe is walking on my hardwood flooring in which we instructed them not to do and is still wet at the time due to the coding!!!!! What an a******! He tried to proof he is right but instead he did spotted one of the opening did have a gap!! Now his fking footprint is imprinted on my floor and the flooring guy is charging us $175 additional to resurface/recondition again! David said not possible and he wouldn?t pay. My wife got into an argument with them over this. (We have pictures and emails to proof all these) Conclusion, if you want someone that lacks of professionalism, treat your property like a dump site, incompetents, take advantage of you whenever they can, pass on their mistake to you and does not equipped common sense, give them a call or else do yourself a favor stay away from these crooks Thank god we didnt have them remodeling everything for us.

Description of Work
We needed general contractor to: 1. Frame recess light opening 2. Build a drywall box to enclose each recess light due to building electrical code 3. Patch the recess light opening

Category contractors, drywall, remodeling

We are Sorry you feel this way. The Majority of ING Construction Clients are extremely happy and satisfied with our work, we have a long list of recommendation letters and reviews to back it up, that’s one of the reason you decided to work with us. Your project was too small to be a Disaster, ($2,140). We Passed inspections First time after every step, Not bad for a Disaster! We feel your trying to blame us on the entire unforeseen dilemma’s with your project. We informed and assisted you with the project, due to your lack of knowledge in Construction. Thank you for approving our framers work. As for the trash we did not specify trash pickup at the end of every day. We gathered enough trash for a load and then order a hauler to come dispose of the garbage. Drywall guy did his job and passed inspection first time; trash was organized in one of the corners ready to be hauled away. As for the electrical, neither the electrician nor you the owner had experienced fire boxes in apartments .we took charge did the work correctly and passed inspection the first time. As for the double drywall, apologies for the unforeseen items subject to Change Order, $210 is for labor and materials no profit was made. We met the owners in a final step to collect the last payment the customer had asked us to check an item in a bedroom; floors were done a day or two previous to our meeting. Before any step were taken we asked may we step on the floor, the owner replayed “sure you can walk on it” two days later Member calls and wants us to pay 2,000 for her floors not $175.00 as stated by client, we addressed all situation and did our part in completing satisfactory work. Please feel Free to Contact us to resolve this issue. Our number one Goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers, and stay in contact for a good relationship. Thank you, ING CONSTRUCTION

Garage Door World

Call us today for all your garage door needs! Garage Door Replacement, Opener Replacement, Broken Springs Replacement, Weather Seal Replacement, Hinges Replacement, Guide Rollers Replacement, Off Track Repair Call Now! For Service By Our Expert Technicians. Call Us Now!

All About Fountains

*** Note: Please do not use phone number listed above call us direct at 818 368 1251 *** Fountain Cleaning and Repair Service. Privately owned and operated for over 10 years.

Lunaquatic

Ponds are small bodies of water usually tucked deep in the woods or the countryside. They’re a gem to behold but aren’t always easily accessible. The good news is you can design and build one right at your home. And you don’t need a sprawling space to create yours. No matter the size of your yard, there’s a type of pond that’ll fit right in. After all, that’s how outdoor living spaces are supposed to be – natural-looking and spontaneous. Here at Lunaquatic, we design and install ponds of all sizes. Whether you want it feet deep for young children or pets or a little deeper so you can relax and dip your legs in the water, we can build a pond that satisfies your requirements. You won’t have to seek far to get close to nature. You’ll have a piece of it right outside your door, with your customized pond. Contact us today to learn more.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

General contractor , new construction , room addition , home remodeling , kitchen remodeling , bathroom remodeling , Tenant improvement , residential and commercial Supervision and quality work