Guardian Pool Fence Systems Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2005

We manufacture removable mesh pool fencing in our 14,000 square foot factory in Van Nuys. We ship our systems all over the world to authorized trained distributors. We have between 25 and 35 employees. We also have FOUR UNITED STATES PATENTS involving child safety around swimming pools. All of our dealers as well as our office in Van Nuys are required to have California contractors license for pool fencing installations. We offer FREE estimates. Additional email: info@guardianpoolfence.com. Additional phone is TOLL FREE at 800-366-SAFE(7233)...

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi
Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

10/29/2018

Jim, who came out and gave us a quote was excellent; very professional and knowledgeable. Same for Jesus, who did the installation. It looks better than we thought it would - we're very pleased.

Description of Work
4-ft tall removable mesh fence installed around pool

Category fencing,childproofing

09/17/2018

Very good service, on time, and very professional. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Install pool fence

Category fencing,childproofing

09/27/2017

very pleased with our gate and the service

Description of Work
pool gate installation

Category fencing

06/27/2017

I don't remember when they did the job perhaps 8mo ago and same for price, I would need to go to my receipts. Except minor glitches I still have to give 5stars to these guys ; and that speaks volume because I would easily take a point down for issues but these guys are so good that I cannot. Thats a 5 stars family company. I am a Real Estate Agent and I will refer them if any of my clients need th...

Description of Work
Fencing large pool for babyproofing

Category childproofing

06/21/2017

The salesman was knowledgeable and punctual, and installation was made in a timely manner. I definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
My first grandchild is now walking, so I wanted a pool fence that was sturdy but could be removed easily, and would not be an "eyesore". I was concerned about the drilling of holes in my deck as well, but the size of the holes are the size of a dime and I was provided with "caps" for when the fence is removed. The fence that was installed is perfect and I feel that I don't have to follow my granddaughter around now when she's in my backyard.

Category fencing

Manufacture and installation of removable mesh pool fencing.Our pool fences are approved by the State of California and most municipalities in California. We are approved to meet the City of Los Angeles building code and the County of Los Angeles building code. No other pool fence company has been approved to meet this requirement.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal