We accept remote payment

GT REMODELING INC

Founded 2022 •

13412 Burbank Blvd

Van Nuys, CA 91401

When we started GT Remodeling inc. 15 years ago, we did it so that you could have someone to rely on when you are going through the stressful project of your home’s renovation. Coming from the industry and witnessing the before and after of numerous home renovations, we came to the conclusion that
Moreno Valley Landscaping project
Moreno Valley Landscaping

lawn & landscaping

2022

01/19/2023

Eduardo A.

Nice job good quality an professional

Description of Work
All the house windows

Category replacement windows

09/30/2022

Edward Saint J.

We have worked with other landscaping companies in the past and none of them have surpassed our expectations as GT Remodeling has. I love their team and they have an amazing eye for detail. The work they do is top-notch, and they are very creative.

Description of Work
landscaping

09/29/2022

Simon G B.

After getting several quotes and meeting with multiple contractors for our roofing, we decided on GT Remodeling. We could not be happier with their services. They were super organized from the start! They even helped us choose the best options for our needs and budget. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for listening to our concerns. We decided to hire Gady because of the customer service and the final product. Our new roof looks amazing and we are confident it will last for many years! 5 stars all the way!

Description of Work
new roofing

09/27/2022

William James W.

We contacted GT Remodeling to work on a new landscape for our home in Chino. Tom presented us with a design we definitely love! Our whole outdoor space was transformed into a space we never thought we could have. We are content with our new lawn and the fact that it requires very little maintenance. We're happy we chose to go with artificial turf instead of real grass! Not to mention, the whole process was very smooth and efficient. Thanks so much, Tom!

Description of Work
they did new landscaping for our home

09/26/2022

Steve George D.

My home was in dire need of a re pipe. For years I was putting it off because I didn't want to deal with the mess and inconvenience. But when I finally decided to face the problem, GT Remodeling was there to help. Tom did an excellent job of re piping my entire home. They were very professional and efficient, and they made sure everything was properly connected before they left. I am so grateful that I chose them over other contractors in San Bernardino.

Description of Work
they did new piping

09/21/2022

Joseph Benjamin D.

I was hesitant when my friend shared about energy-efficient roofing but after meeting with Gady, I was convinced that it was the way to go. He took time to explain the benefits of getting a new roof and how it would save me money in the long run. Not to mention, the process was so seamless and my new roof looks great! I'm so happy that I decided to go with GT Remodeling. We had great interactions and an honest transaction. All the factors considered, I will definitely recommend this business to others!

Description of Work
they did new roofing

09/20/2022

Rachel Lynn D.

We were blown away by the attention to detail, and the quality of landscaping that was done by GT Remodeling. They did a fantastic job of implementing our ideas into a plan for us and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to complete a landscaping project in Ontario.

Description of Work
they did our home landscaping

09/19/2022

Karen B R.

My daughter kept complaining about the ceiling leak in her room, so we decided it was time to replace our roof. We contacted GT Remodeling for help and they did an excellent job! They were very professional and efficient, and they made sure everything was properly cleaned before they left. Our daughter is now much happier in her room, and we are so grateful that we found such a reputable contractor for our energy efficient roof.

Description of Work
they replaced our roof

09/15/2022

Dionah T.

Having a comfortable and inviting space is what we all desire. GT Remodeling worked on our home office windows. My son and I were on the market for a contractor to do our windows. We finally decided to move forward with this company and we don't regret it! Not only did they do an amazing job, but their customer service was fantastic. They even helped us pick out the perfect option for our space. Now our office feels like a brand new room.

Description of Work
they installed new windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your kind words!

09/14/2022

Steve George D.

Gady did a great job of sealing up all the gaps and making sure our attic was properly insulated. His team did not waste any time and did an excellent job. I am quite impressed with their workmanship. Being a first-time home buyer, I don't have so much knowledge in home improvement. Gady was able to explain the process to me which was so helpful. He is always respectful and would make sure I am happy with the work being done before he leaves. His honesty really made me feel at ease working with him and his company.

Description of Work
they did attic insulation

Category insulation

We were happy to help, as always!

09/12/2022

Nora E G.

The entire team at GT Remodeling did a phenomenal job of replacing all the wiring throughout our home in Rialto. We're so relieved and thankful that we found such a reputable and experienced company. We had contractors working in our home before who did not do a good job, so we were hesitant to have anyone else come in. But GT Remodeling assured us that they would do a great job, and they did not disappoint! Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Description of Work
they replaced all the wiring of our home

Category electrician

09/08/2022

David R.

When my husband first approached me with the idea of updating our home, I was skeptical. We had a beautiful house, why would we want to change it? But after working with GT Remodeling, I feel like it was the best decision that we could've made. They were able to transform our home into something that made us both happy with our new landscape.

Description of Work
they did home renovation and landscaping

Category landscaping, remodeling

09/05/2022

Michael M.

After years of settling in our home in Riverside, we knew we needed to get some help. After talking to the team at GT Remodeling, we felt confident in their knowledge of the subject and in the results they had achieved for other homeowners. They were able to pinpoint our issue, fix it and improve the overall health of our 50+ year old foundation. They walked us through each step of the process to make sure we knew exactly what was going on. We feel confident knowing that our foundation is now structurally sound, and we can enjoy our home for years to come.

Description of Work
they fixed the foundation of our home

Category foundation repair

09/01/2022

Steve George D.

We enjoyed working with GT Remodeling on our home rewiring project in San Bernardino. Our house is quite old, maybe over a five-decade-year-old, and was long overdue for an upgrade. The entire team at GT Remodeling did a phenomenal job of replacing all the wiring throughout our home. We're so relieved and thankful that we found such a reputable and experienced company.

Description of Work
they did our home rewiring

Category electrician

08/31/2022

Jessica F.

We decided to repipe our entire house because of all the leaks we were having. For months, our water bill was higher than usual, so we decided to do something about it. We're so glad we chose GT Remodeling! They did an excellent job of replacing all the pipes in our house. We no longer have to worry about leaks and high water bills. Thank you for all your help, GT Remodeling!

Description of Work
Re piping of our house

08/30/2022

Steve George D.

Our HVAC system has been having issues for years, and we finally decided to replace it. We're so glad we chose GT Remodeling! They did a great job of installing our new system and keeping our home clean during the process. Our new HVAC allowed us to save money on our energy bills. We know we made the right choice.

Description of Work
they installed new HVAC system

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/29/2022

Kyle William C.

We had a great experience working with Tom and the team at GT Remodeling on our home re-pipe project. We had an old galvanized pipe that was leaking and needed to be replaced. The team at GT Remodeling did an excellent job replacing our old pipes with new piping. They were very professional and communicated everything with us. We didn't have any problems encountered with them throughout the project. All the men were honest and reliable. We hope to hire them again for another project in the future. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
they did new piping

08/25/2022

Hanna K.

I need my wall coating job to be done fast and done right. I’ve used many different companies over the years, but GT Remodeling fully stands behind their services. Their experts were able to come out when I needed them most, and the whole team was very thorough in the work that was completed for me. My overall experience with them was outstanding! I recommended them to my friends in the Fontana area.

Description of Work
They did wall coating

Category

Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Two Brothers Garage Door & Gates

My name is Koby and I am the proud owner of Two Brothers Garage Door & Gates. I have worked as a technician in the garage door and gate business since 2009. My brother and I decided to open up our own family owned business to provide our customers with the best hands on experience. We strive on customer service and satisfaction and promise that each of our customers will be happy from the second they call us to the finished work. We take the time to learn the issues each of our customers are having with their garage door or gate so we can provide the best solution. We take pride in everything we do so you can rest assure the job will get done correctly with no hidden fees.

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    CONTRACTORS STATE LICENSE BOARD
    05/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check

Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Room Additions, ADU, garage conversion, engineer plans, blue prints, soil reports, tile work, flooring, electrical services, plumbing services, foundation repairs, foundation retro fit, interior and exterior painting, roofing, gutters, stucco and re-stucco, cool painting, landscape and hardscape, concrete, pavers, block walls, retaining walls, fencing, patio covers, windows and doors, garage doors, pool remodeling, general repairs, smart homes, energy efficiency, solar.