Green Planet Mold & Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2013

Green Planet Mold & Restoration was founded by a team of experts in the field of mold contamination, water damage, fire damage and indoor air quality. The founder created Green Planet Mold & Restoration with the goal of providing a much needed but often neglected service of improving the air we breathe in the places we spend most of our time: our homes and workplaces. For over a decade, Green Planet Mold & Restoration has been providing homeowners and businesses the services and knowledge to create and maintain a healthy indoor environment. Although smog and industrial pollution is obvious to most people and a great deal of time, funding and attention has been directed to its research, indoor pollution goes virtually unrecognized until ill-health effects are noticed. Therefore, here at Green Planet Mold & Restoration, our goal is to not only to solve the problems of indoor air pollution, water and fire damage, but to educate the public and our clients as to the causes and preventative measures that can be taken....

Heaven's Best Service Group

Mold Remediation Services Water Damage Service Fire & Smoke Cleaning Services We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Evr Gard

High Line Renovations

High Line Renovations is a full-service remodeling and renovation company. We specialize in professional general contractor services to elevate your home. Our renovation contractors service all of Southern California and Los Angeles, including home contractors and remodeling in the San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley, Buena Park, Orange County, and Pasadena. Our Los Angeles contractors offer the highest standards of service, and we go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy with your home. If you’re looking for quality bath and kitchen remodeling in Los Angeles, or need to speak with one of our OC contractors for Orange County home remodeling, contact us today.

04/24/2018

Judie R.

I could not have asked for a more positive experience! Jose is responsive, informative, flexible, and a great person! He set our expectations and followed them or reset them, thoroughly answered all of our questions, and communicated through email, phone calls, and text. He not only put us at ease, but also helped us with a Handyman to rebuild, figuring out our 3rd party post test company, and went above and beyond in supplying HEPA Filters and spraying our son's room! I highly recommend using Jose at Green Home Solutions for your mold testing and remediation. Definitely a "cut above!"

Description of Work
Mold Testing and Remediation

05/02/2017

Michael M.

Great! We found Green Planet on Angie's List, and we were able to schedule an appointment right away. Nir and his team were fantastic - punctual, thorough, friendly, and know their stuff. Very detailed. I even texted Nir after 9pm one night with a question, and he called me right away. Top notch care during a not-so-pleasant situation of having mold.

Description of Work
We had a major leak in our nursery window - found out we had mold in the wall!

05/01/2017

Derek B.

EZ was great to work with. He arrived on time, gave a fair quote & the work was done in a very reasonable time. They were even willing to work over the weekend, so as to not affect our employees.

Description of Work
Our office lobby needed mold remediation, due to a hole in the exterior wall. The interior wall was heavily water logged.

04/10/2017

Michele R.

The time and details that were provided to us by Green Planet were amazing. These guys really know their stuff and would have been my top choice for fixing our leaks/modl issues. Unfortunately our landlords did not proceed with fixing our leaks/mold issues and we moved out of the house. If we ever have an issue in the future then I would call Green Planet first!

Description of Work
We had a kitchen leak and a leak in one of the bedroom walls which both came back positive for mold.

04/04/2017

Helene C.

samples were taken and report sent350

Description of Work
mold report

12/19/2016

Armen M.

We had a mold issue at our home. We contacted Green Planet Mold, Ez was very informative and professional, we decided to use them, I must say they were very quick with the remediation and we got a clearance report that toxic mold is gone. I will definitely recommend Ez and Green planet mold.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

05/05/2016

Tony K.

I came home to a leak in my bathroom that had saturated the ceiling,walls and floor and created a real mess. I called Green Planet Mold who arrived next day and ready to help. They assessed the situation and walked me through the entire process from the initial clean up and treatment to how they would work directly with my insurance company to handle billing. There team worked efficiently and were professional and courteous the entire time. My bathroom was back to normal in no time. I highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Mold removal

02/11/2016

eli C.

Great team to work with! when I found out I had mold, I needed someone who can give me an estimate and start the removal asap since i have a new born at home. I called Green Planet Mold and they scheduled an appointment for a day after and started the mold removal three days after. Thank god non of my family members developed any allergies nor sickness thanks to their fast respond! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
mold removal from kitchen area

Category home remodeling,mold removal

02/11/2016

tanya C.

Johnny and his crew did a phenomenal job in remediating the mold that was in our kitchen that also traveled along the dining and family/living room walls. He and his crew were very thorough and worked in the most professional manner. He was honest and true with the work that he had to perform in order to get our home back to a safe and healthy environment for my family to live in. It only took one week to remediate and they scrubbed and cleaned not only the affected area but all the areas outside the containment, in each room. I could not ask for a better company to do the job. They were first class in how they treated and informed us of the matter. Thank you johnny and Green Planet Mold!!

Description of Work
Mold removal

Category home remodeling,mold removal

02/10/2016

gital K.

I had an inspection done by a mold inspector and the report stated that we had mold in our garage. I used Green Planet to remove the mold, they provided me with a proposal, fair price and scheduled the work to start only days after. E.Z is very knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with. They did another inspection after the work was done and we were mold free. Thank you Green Planet Mold.

Description of Work
removed mold from our garage

Green Planet Mold & Restoration