FRED MORROW PLUMBING

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2006

16137 VALERIO ST

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Locally Family Owned & Operated. Welcome to Fred Morrow Plumbing, Inc. The company has been in business since 1976. We are a team of employees who have worked through the years to build the outstanding reputation this company enjoys today. Areas in the San Fernando Valley and West LA,Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Agoura Hills, Arleta, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, San Fernando, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills LICENSE #: 324721....

07/20/2021

Audrey C.

I was pleased with everything from start to finish. Jose looked over all items that needed his service and got everything completed in a very timely manner (unclog bathroom sink and install new kitchen faucet). He noticed the aerator needed to be replaced (which it did and I forgot to mention it). I showed him another issue I had with the bar faucet and he was honest (upfront) about a potential problem we could possibly run into because of the age of the internal hardware. I passed on this repair for the time being (I wanted to have new faucet in mind/on hand just in case worse case unfolds with the hardware). He gladly put on shoe coverings I gave him (carpet was just cleaned) and he respectfully took them off when he went to his truck/put them back on when he returned inside. With all the plumbers I've hired over the years, this was the first time I did not have to clean up a mess that was left behind, nothing at all. Jose even offered to take/toss the box that the kitchen faucet came in.

Description of Work
Install kitchen faucet and unclog bathroom sink

01/13/2021

James H.

He assessed the problem. Rebuilt the faucets, they were from the 50's. Everything's fine right now.

Description of Work
Faucets needed repair

09/09/2020

Neal N.

Stal was our plumber. He came at the time that was set up for him to be here, wearing a mask, gloves, and booties for going inside. What a fantastic addition he is to our go-to repair people when we need a plumber in the future. Stal was very clear in what he needed to do to solve our plumbing problems. He told us the price for parts and got our approval before starting. For a couple of issues, he took the time to figure out the problem first before making unnecessary repairs. For another, we looked through a booklet to make sure that I was ordering the right part for something that was covered under warranty. At no point did I feel that he did not have our best interests in mind. I know a lot of plumbers are encouraged to sell services and parts that are not really needed. That is not the case here. One last thing. We needed a lot of different parts of different sizes. Stal had them all on the truck. No need for him to come back because he did not have what he needed to do the job. What a good experience. He obviously knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Replacing pressure relief valve and regulator and repairing numerous faucet and toilet problems.

06/25/2020

Lorey L.

Excellent. Fixed the drain quickly and allowed me to add another service (snake the drain) as sink backed up like it normally does -- after they fixed the big leak. Pedro said the pipes were good but the drain under the house was clogged up (Turns out I was supposed to be cleaning that for many years, but had never done. My GF told me that SHE SNAKES every year! I've been here 33 years in this house-- I never had this done and I didn't know how important it was). They took care of the problem(s) quickly, professionally, never "pushed" other services, and cleaned up after themselves. VERY happy with Fred Morrow Plumbing and will call them in the future!! We feel like we have a new "go-to" company for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain leak

06/03/2020

Katie H.

They always do a good job and are very professional. They are a little on the pricey side but they are honest and are worth it. I would recommend them and will hire them again.

Description of Work
They have done plumbing work for me for years. This time, they replaced my pressure regulator,

05/26/2020

Elaine H.

Professional, resourceful and responsive.

Description of Work
Toilet repair and sink drainage

Category appliance repair

05/21/2020

tom S.

Service call was made the same morning I called. Plumber was Stal. He showed up on time; listened to the problems; performed testing; explained what was needed & the cost. The work was done quickly & done well. Due to COVID-19, he wore a face mask and gloves & respected our home. Could not have asked for a better experience!

Description of Work
Install new water pressure reducer, fix sink faucet, remove hand sprayer.

03/31/2020

edwin N.

Stal arrived promptly and did an excellent job replacing the faucets that needed to be worked on. Very reasonable price and great customer engagement!

Description of Work
Replace leaking faucet spigots

03/20/2020

Doug W.

The plumbers worked to keep costs down while fixing the problem.

Description of Work
Locate and repair leak under kitchen sink and replace kitchen faucet

02/27/2020

Harry G.

Excellent! Arrived on time. Prompt, explained about the valve. and also knowledgeable about using them. Very please with the service. Met them on Angieslist and have been a constant customer when a plumbing arrives.

Description of Work
Replace valves for washing machine

02/26/2020

Robert S.

It was an old Pfister Avalon fixture, tricky to remove and hard to find matching parts, but Pedro and Fred did an excellent job explaining exactly what I needed and I was able to get a good price on a replacement kit on Amazon. He came and installed it today, and everything fit perfectly. Also fixed a toilet flush mechanism and snaked a bathtub drain all to my satisfaction. Knowledgeable, professional and customer friendly folks.

Description of Work
Bath shower faucet repair and replace

01/17/2020

Melanie P.

Perfectly! Arrived on time; explained repairs needed; completed in a timely manner; pleasant to deal with

Description of Work
bathroom sink, shower and kitchen sink repairs

12/06/2019

DELIGHT N.

He was great with fair price.Tony was wonderful, professional and on time.

Description of Work
He repaired my sink and my toilet.

08/28/2019

Camila I.

Showed up on time, inspected the situation, replaced hoses and valves, and also replaced a rusted out Trap that was going to give at any point. Worked fast. left the bathroom clean. A+++

Description of Work
Fixed a leak under our sink

07/12/2019

JUDY W.

It went great. Tony was here ahead of the time we scheduled and it was the day after 4th of July. We didn't think we could get anyone to come out on short notice like that but he was here and did a great job and he gave us the Angie's list discount. Definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
Clean Out in Front Yard

07/09/2019

Deborah S.

FANTASTIC! STAL DIAGNOSED TROUBLESOME LOW WATER FLOW ISSUE & CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION FAST! ALSO RESEATED TOILET THAT WAS RECENTLY DONE (INCORRECTLY) BY ANOTHER PLUMBER AND THEY ARE NOW OUR "FAMILY PLUMBERS"! COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY WITH STAL AND FRED MORROW PLUMBING. VERY FAST, EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY AND A GOOD PRICE!

Description of Work
trouble shoot water flow issue, reseat toilet

04/30/2019

Lani M.

Our dishwasher was draining all the water through the air gap to the kitchen sink (instead of under the sink), which meant it always made a huge mess. Stal arrived on time and even called ahead to let me know he was on his way (most companies say they will call but rarely do!), and he was very clear on what he will do and even asked for my approval before proceeding when he saw additional leaks under our sink (I had suspicions we did). He did a great job fixing our issues and was friendly and professional. Now our dishwasher is finally working properly, and no more leaks! Also, they do not give free estimates BUT they were still the cheapest I found and they did a great job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink leak & dishwasher drainage

02/13/2019

DeeAnne B.

Stall showed up on time and did an excellent job. He explained what he was doing and kept the work area neat and clean. He was courteous and professional. We will definitely call again if we need a plumber.

Description of Work
We needed our instant hot faucet installed under the sink.

01/16/2019

JUDY W.

It went great! Benny arrived on time and knew exactly what was going on. He was professional and solved the problem. We're very happy that it is still clear with no problems at all.

Description of Work
Rooter service to remove roots from inside pipe

Category drain cleaning

12/02/2018

JUDY W.

Once Mike started he did an excellent job. We've had no trouble since.

Description of Work
Cleanout in front yard for house drains

11/30/2018

tony B.

highly recommend this firm.....Jose was excellent. came in, worked quickly and efficiently and fixed the problem in an hour and half. i have found my plumber for all future work, no need to look anywhere else

Description of Work
leaking pipe in wall

11/16/2018

Michael S.

I will welcome back if I need additional work done.

Description of Work
Replace water heater gas valve, repair faucet,

10/08/2018

Sharon H.

Great. Kohler parts are notoriously difficult to get right, but the plumber kept at it until he made sure he had the right one. A pleasure to work with, they come when they say they will come, and I would call them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replacing a toilet bowl assembly

08/20/2018

Julius F.

Excellently. They squeezed me in the same day I called, showed up on time and did a fine job. Also made a follow up visit when I had a question and resolved it to my satisfaction at no additional charge. I have already used them again and will continue to do so (although I hope to never need plumbing work again:-)

Description of Work
Replaced water pressure regulator & pressure release valve

08/11/2018

Harry G.

His team is very professional. Explained the type of work necessary and followed through with the work and cleanup. I have referred Fred Morrow plumbing to others.

Description of Work
Sewer repair. It's a major job. I've used Fred Morrow in the past multiple times and I would only use him for this project.

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

MDN Construction

We do all kinds of home remodeling, room additions, beautiful kitchen or bathroom work, excellent interior or exterior carpentry work, hardscaping pavers or concrete.

Halo Construction Group

Halo Roofing is a GAF certified Master Elite full service roofing, rain gutters, whole house insulation, windows, new and retrofit, sales and installation company. Our service are covers LA, Orange and parts of Ventura Counties. We have our own service and installation crews and do not use sub-contractors. We provide free estimates for all jobs and services. Additional DBA - Halo Headquarters Inc. Award winning.

Offers by Halo Construction Group on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

PLUMBING, REPAIRS, REMODELS, REPIPES, WATER HEATERS, TANKLESS HEATERS, SUB METERS, EARTHQUAKE VALVES, FAUCETS & DISPOSALS.