Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper

California: Contractors
05/31/2022

14248 Oxnard St

Van Nuys, CA 91401

Please see www.chimneysweeper.com for details.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
The Ennis House

The Ennis House

chimney sweep
Our team was hired to inspect, sweep, and perform any repairs needed to every fireplace/chimney in The Ennis House, where historical preservation is paramount.

Founded in 1969, Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper is SoCal’s center of knowledge, sales & service for fireplaces, fire pits & chimneys. Our reputation within the fireplace industry has allowed us to be at the forefront of new innovations, risk management and concierge service. This provides us access to an unparalleled range of products or equipment to address everything from new installations to historical renovations in individual homes, HOA complexes, large hospitality and commercial spaces. We maintain certifications with all industry leading associations/institutes (CSIA, NFI, F.I.R.E. & more), carry a state contractor license (CA #1014493), general liability, workers’ compensation & auto/truck insurance....

chimney sweep (143)chimney repair (45)fireplace services (40)chimney cap repair (21)dryer vent cleaning (10)masonry (2)home inspection (2)gas fireplace repair (1)plastering (1)

01/30/2021

they charged me $199 cash over a week ago promising to return to complete the job and have failed to. I am going to call the police on your scam unless you take care of this issue

Description of Work
chimney cleaning

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Our company has no record in either our service management app and our customer database of providing any services to you by your name or address. Please remove this false and inaccurate review.

12/24/2020

Unfortunately, not well at all. I reached out to them two weeks before Christmas, as I wanted the fireplace working by then. The business advertised on their website, Yelp, and Angie's List that they serviced my area. Denise was great about reaching out to me and responding to emails and text messages - had me send pictures of my fireplace and describe what was needed, so I did. Shortly thereafter...

Description of Work
Simple maintenance and repair

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Review for Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper - 14248 Oxnard St, Van Nuys, CA - 39102833

We do apologize for not providing satisfactory service. So many customers wait to our busiest time of the year when we are swamped and then have issues with us like you had. We would love for you to consider spring to early fall maintenance service during our slower season so we can provide you great service and attention. Thanks again for your feedback.

12/16/2020

Fireplace Solutions fireplace inspection and cleaning went well.

Description of Work
Fireplace inspection and cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience.

12/14/2020

Work was done in a very professional manner. Technician pointed out some areas that would benefit from repair and we received a follow-up e-mail outlining the scope and cost of the next step to address the issues. Very happy with the work and always appreciate the Angie's List coupon which was used to lower the original quoted price.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and sweep/Dryer vent cleaning

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thanks for sharing your experience [Member Name Removed]. Have a great 2021!

12/05/2020

No one showed up after scheduling an appointment. Then instead of them trying to send someone out as soon as possible to provide service after apologizing for no one showing up, they wanted me to wait another week and wanted me to give them my debit or credit card info over the phone before the service was even done. Ridiculous! A terrible way to do business!

Description of Work
Fireplace repaired

Category chimney caps,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

Thanks for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. There is no record of any appointment for you being scheduled or us providing any service to you or your location. In general when customers call in the busy season we are often booked out for 2-3 week which is why we encourage fireplace annual maintenance service happened during the slow season late spring to early fall. It is the Company policy to ...

07/31/2020

A technician arrived on-time to service my fireplace. It's clean and working well again, very happy it's ready in time for the holidays. I was a little nervous because of Covid-19 but the technician took all the necessary precautions and left the place spotless. Very reliable, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Inspection, cleaning, maintenance

Category chimney sweep,home inspection,fireplaces

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Review for Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper - 14248 Oxnard St, Van Nuys, CA - 39086879

Glad everything worked out as you expected. Thanks

04/03/2020

They have ordered a part and will be back

Description of Work
Repair of gas fireplace

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

02/13/2019

Inspected, but no call back “within 48 hours” as promised. Have left three messages and no returned calls. Paid for inspection, but I have no path to repair. Now I need to call someone else.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair water leak.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback. I am sorry for any real or perceived gaps in communication. You did get a Service Link sent within 48 hours detailing the inspection outcomes and the need for destructive testing. We did get your only phone message at 3:41pm yesterday and emailed request for interest which I have here on my desk intended to send a response first thing this morning. Considering it is 6am th...

12/15/2018

It didn’t. A week has passed and they have yet to call me back.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

I am sorry we did not respond. We do not service you area of town and given the holidays my staff did not inform you. Thank in advance for understanding. Happy 2019!

09/24/2018

I LIKED HIM AS A PERSON BUT DIDN'T DO A VERY GOOD JOB AND I WILL NOT USE HIM AGAIN!!!

Description of Work
CLEAN THE FIREPLACE AND I THOUGHT HE DID A GOOD JOB BUT AFTER HE LEFT I LOOKED REALLY HARD AND HE LEFT A LOT OF ASH.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we have no record of ever providing services to you. And the quoted cost is not a professional fee we charge for any of our services. You used another company, not Fireplace Solutions The Chimney Sweeper. Since you were not satisfied with the other company you hire we would love to be of service. Please contact us at (818) 909-7044 so we can help. Cheers

Inspection, Diagnostics & Repairs services rendered by NFI GAS / CSIA / F.I.R.E. certified technicians: - Chimneys (Chimney Sweeping; Video Scans; Relining & Resurfacing; Waterproofing; Chimney & Flue Extensions; Chimney Crown Repair & Rebuild; Tuckpointing; Throat/Smoke Chamber Parging & Repair; Chases Covers, Caps & Dampers) - Masonry Fireplaces (Firebox Rebuild & Repair; Stain Removal; Log Lighter repair & replacement; etc.) - Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces (Flue Pipe Replacement & Repair; Fire Blocking & Draft Stopping; Gas Log Tune-Up & Replacement, etc.) - Electric Fireplaces - Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits - Pizza Ovens & Grills - Dryer Venting (Cleaning, repair, rerouting) Design & Installation services rendered by NFI Hearth Design Specialists: -Conversions & retrofits -Custom designs -Appliance/system installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check