Carole and Jans moving and storage

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a full service moving and storage company for the state of California. We do not use subcontractors for any of our services. Our only charges are for packing, packing materials, moving costs and monthly storage fees. We will give members the first month storage free and will discount the move to storage. We have a very clean and safe 35,000 sq.ft. storage facility just off the 405 freeway in the Valley. Your goods are treated with the required care including plastic wrapping of all upholstered items and blanket wrapping of all furniture. We specialize in proper handling of art, antiques and delicate or special items. We can move any size piano as part of a move. ...

SOS Moving

Welcome to SOS Moving Company. Providing trusted USA Moving Services, we are committed to high quality professional service and your 100% satisfaction. Visit our website at sosmovingla.net for more! SOS Moving is an established LA-based moving company. We are handling moves of any complexity: whether you are moving to a new house, or relocating your office and business, we will make this process fast, simple, and efficient.

Best West Moving

Established in 2018. Since our foundation Best West Moving has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you're looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide. Also we are new on Yelp platform, or we set up too low daily budget :) Some feedback from our former customers keep disappearing. Please kindly refer to Hidden reviews at the bottom.

The Moving And Storage Experts

Established in 1979. We also offer something that no other California movers can offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We focus on easing the stress of making the transition to your new home. The Moving and Storage Experts is a full-service moving company that specializes in local and long-distance home and apartment moves from, and within California. Contact The Moving and Storage Experts today for a free moving quote, and learn how we can help you on your next move!

02/11/2015

Tina N.

Description of Work
They made my move seamless. On time, professional, and the entire move was completed in 4 hours. I'm also storing some items with them and the monthly rate is very, very reasonable. Highly recommended

10/22/2013

Nora Z.

My sister referred us to Carole and Jan's Moving -- she has used them before and referred friends to them and everybody has always been happy with their experience. I've never hired professional movers before but this move was going to require help -- we were moving for the first time in almost 15 years, so borrowing a friend's truck was not an option. Carole and Jan's made the whole process very easy. We opted to use their packing service, so they came the day before and packed up our condo. It took about half the day -- they were very efficient. The next day, the move took place. They were very organized and quick -- we started at 8am and they were driving away from the new place at around 1pm. It was a bit mind-blowing how fast it all happened. In terms of their packing and their handling of everything, I am happy to report that nothing was damaged, nothing was broken, and there was not so much as a scuffed wall. One other great thing about Carole and Jan's is they will happily help you try to keep your costs down. When their representative came out to give us an estimate, he gave us a lot of helpful suggestions -- like what would save them time (they calculate costs by the time spent) and material costs. I had a bunch of boxes to use, and they were happy to use them. I think we were able to knock about $400 off the estimate using some of our own material and packing a few things ourselves. All in all a great experience. The absolute best money you can spend when you're moving (especially the packing part, I will ALWAYS use that part of the service) -- they made a stressful move easy and quick.

Description of Work
Used their packing service to pack our condo, then used their moving service to move us to our new house.

05/19/2013

Judi S.

See my remarks above

Description of Work
They made my moving experience a wonderful experience. They arrived on time. They were very careful with all of my furniture and boxes. They were careful not to scratch the walls and were very nice as well as professional the entire time. They picked up my things in Tarzana, CA and delivered it promptly the next day in Indio, CA. It was absolutely the best moving I have ever had thanks to Lillia. She is the person in charge of the move. A fabulous company. I woud highly suggest using them.

02/28/2013

David H.

Our mover is outstanding. I've never been enthusiastic by any moving company ever. They were really good and also the people that did the packing were amazing. They are very careful, productive, got a lot done, consistency of the crew and everybody was good. Their crew is long-term, they don't have turn over in the crews, so everybody knew everybody and work together very well. The person who managed them was really good. Lilia runs that crew like a sergeant. She was all on top of it and very good with them and she makes sure everybody did things right and remember to do things right. The depth of supervision was impressive, in other words, she is everywhere and this woman was strong like bull. She's a regular size lady, thin, attractive lady but strong both in personality and physique. They were on time, told us what we needed to do about getting permits for parking, observed all the home owners scrupulously. They pack things really well but there's one piece of furniture where pulling a drawer out of it, came off but other than that, everything was fine, really well done. There are a lot of fragile stuff and really handled well.

Description of Work
We used Carole & Jan's Moving and Storage for moving service.

Category moving companies

We offer full service storage with picture inventories of your furniture if needed. We do moving throught California but mainly in the greater Los Angeles area. We specialize in moving estates that require special care.

No self storage. If you need to get in and out of your storage on a regular basis then self storage is the best. If you want your goods to be professionally packed away and only pay for the minimum space required to store your goods then our storage may be for you.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check