AutoAid & Rescue

Auto Inspections
Auto Glass
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators

AAA approved auto repair & maintenance service, collision and auto body repair, body shop, paint. We help pay your deductible. Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional Phone Number: (818) 305-6632...

Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

DRC

welder estructural fabriction and repairs door gates fences stairs railings canopy beams columns and momentframes

05/02/2017

They got back to me promptly, gave me multiple options, then completed the work on time and at the agreed upon price. They communicated with me at every step of the way. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Auto air conditioning was not working. They put in Freon and did a full A/C maintenance service.

Category

07/08/2016

They greeted us warmly, took care of everything for the cars in a timely manner, kept us informed the whole time what was happening, electronically sent us all the records, honored our Angie's List coupon without us purchasing anything in advance, and even gave our baby gifts! It was a lovely, unexpected experience.

Description of Work
This delightful family-owned business made getting an oil change fun.

Category auto repair

01/18/2016

Great service throughout they replaced the starter to my car at a fairly reasonable price. Had no problems with them and they got the job done as I haven't had any problems with my car since. Thanks

Description of Work
Replaced the starter to my car

Category auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind review on AngiesList Jack

11/29/2015

I had been pleased with their work on my 1st visit and repair, and gave them a very good review, but now I have a different opinion. They replaced a broken windshield. The first day I drove it in the pouring rain, my windshield wiper fell off and then I discovered the window was not sealed in one corner. I took my car back and they fixed it right away. One time as I was leaving Auto Aid my left ha...

Description of Work
Power steering pump. Rack & Opinion, brake drums, new radiator, transmission hose, oil, lube & filter change, replace broken windshield.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,auto glass

10/30/2015

After the cost for the engine replacement they offered me multiple other items at parts only and no additional labor cost. The only labor I was charged for beyond the engine replacement was an oil change and some other minor maintenance issue on tire pressures.

Description of Work
Engine replacement, clutch replacement and a few other things I cant remember right now.

Category auto repair,car tires

Repairs, Emissions Repairs, Auto Electrical, Smog Repairs, Transmission And Engine Repairs, Tires, Alignment, Auto Glass

Radio & Alarm