AutoAid & Rescue

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2009

AAA approved auto repair & maintenance service, collision and auto body repair, body shop, paint. We help pay your deductible. Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional Phone Number: (818) 305-6632...

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

05/02/2017

They got back to me promptly, gave me multiple options, then completed the work on time and at the agreed upon price. They communicated with me at every step of the way. Extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto air conditioning was not working. They put in Freon and did a full A/C maintenance service.

CATEGORY

07/08/2016

They greeted us warmly, took care of everything for the cars in a timely manner, kept us informed the whole time what was happening, electronically sent us all the records, honored our Angie's List coupon without us purchasing anything in advance, and even gave our baby gifts! It was a lovely, unexpected experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This delightful family-owned business made getting an oil change fun.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/18/2016

Great service throughout they replaced the starter to my car at a fairly reasonable price. Had no problems with them and they got the job done as I haven't had any problems with my car since. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the starter to my car

CATEGORY auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind review on AngiesList Jack

11/29/2015

I had been pleased with their work on my 1st visit and repair, and gave them a very good review, but now I have a different opinion.  They replaced a broken windshield. The first day I drove it in the pouring rain, my windshield wiper fell off and then I discovered the window was not sealed in one corner. I took my car back and they fixed it right away. One time as I was leaving Auto Aid my left h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power steering pump. Rack & Opinion, brake drums, new radiator, transmission hose, oil, lube & filter change, replace broken windshield.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,auto glass

10/30/2015

After the cost for the engine replacement they offered me multiple other items at parts only and no additional labor cost.  The only labor I was charged for beyond the engine replacement was an oil change and some other minor maintenance issue on tire pressures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engine replacement, clutch replacement and a few other things I cant remember right now.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Repairs, Emissions Repairs, Auto Electrical, Smog Repairs, Transmission And Engine Repairs, Tires, Alignment, Auto Glass

Radio & Alarm